HotS Replay Thread

A rather intense ARAM as Ana, watch at 4x speed for full effect and maybe have some Benny-Hill-routine chase music run in the background.

2 Likes

3 Likes

h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1O51Ja4TlxsnHylDx7Xhjjf1wjHDDpTJx/view?usp=sharing

Junkrat match where our Valla decided that Valla would be better than the healer they were hovering. Some great plays from both sides. And some not so great ones… (cough ambush.)

He tried to def it by himself.

1 Like

Oh man my first Orphea triple kill, that would be awesome! All I know is I get lost in the fight, can’t even see my hero. But in the end I could see enemies and they all went dead! Love the life steal build. You know that time Kael has you on you last strike with a living bomb and his shadow waltz his A** with life steal, to be the last player alive! Yeah I remember it.

Poor little slug trying to push back the giants.

1 Like

New Chromie on Hanamura. I´m by far not the best on her and have not played her for a while, but one should be able to see that she is quite fun to play.

Decided to do placements, second game went into near 32 minutes on TotSQ; good luck to the brave souls that wants to count all the insane mistakes made in this game. I´m quit eproud of not giving them a single kill for a long, long time though.

Nice one; i guess i would ave looked different if the enemy healer had not been Auriel. I need to remember that “go eat grass” for the next time an allied ETC annoys me.

Body overlapping be like

3 Likes

An exciting new bug brought to you by Sandy Timegnome and her amazing self-stasis.

It was my first game on him.

2 Likes

Mephi is stronger than many people give him credit for.

For the Lich King!

1 Like

ADvsAP

this one was a fun one where i played morales.

1 Like

I had so much fun during this match I must share it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/563330313787277313/Liming_stronge.StormReplay

1 Like

Mechafrag

i was in brawl on this one. playing as D.Va vs another D.Va.
so, in case some dont get the title… its a twist of wording for ‘Telefrag’ where in some FPS games you port in right on top of someone and instakill them. This is funny because I escape the blast explosion and it looks like I land my mech right on her (mech fall does a little damage btw) :laughing:

2 Likes

Pushing people with grenades is always fun.

Definitely interesting, but i take offense at the “ew” reaction to Demonic Circle.

1 Like

i hate demons

i dont want it build in my life

1 Like

The moment when the enemy Cho’gall realizes they just entered their worst QM nightmare.

I won’t post the full replay, as it was as brutal as you would imagine.

2 Likes

Seeing the opposing players face will probabaly (and maybe for the better) never happen; but if one could at least see their text in the replay …