Hots needs to be more rewarding towards players, asap

1. heroes are way too expensive. if i want to purchase a single hero i need to play for a week or more?!
    most of people (like me) wont pay real money to purchase heroes for a dead game. make better system, you earn more players, you earn more $. current business model is bad.
  2. chests are dropping absolute * * * * . from the last 7-8 chest i opened 2 rare sprays and 26 commons like emojis. who the * * * * is motivated to open chests to get emojis, sprays and banners? i beleive 99.9% players are not.
    game has to be more motivating toward players to play the game. please fix it asap

100% Agree with you but Blizzard’s HOTS team is the equivalent of Twitter’s Ethics department… Completely tilted and out for coffee.

Buy a gem hero pack for cheap

When you get to level 25, you get a gem pack reward, that lets you buy a hero pack/bundle. (when you goto collection, goto the “bundles” tab.
Just grab one that has the most heroes you’re used to playing, you can buy 1 per account. By the time you hit level 50 to play ranked, you usually get a free hero in the early chests too. And by then, you’ll usually have enough gold to buy a few low end heroes too.