Lucky. From 6 games today I won 3 only(

Do I have to do everything around here?

Here you go darling

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/hots-replay-thread/12239

1 Like

Thank you! When my pc is open I have too many distractions

Edit the topic already

Done!
You know how I can check if I have TL 2 or 3?
I see some more options here but not sure if it was an update

1 Like

I don’t know, can I show this here?:

Soon I’ll have another Hero in my “lvl15+ collection” :smiley:

2 Likes

For those who want a surrender button, for those who think that a “bad” comp is doomed to lose, and for those who underestimate the power of being an absolute pain in the heiney in ARAM, I give you this…

I decided to play ARAM tonight with a bunch of friends, and since we play to have fun, not always to try hard, we zone into the match and see these lineups:

As you can tell, this could be challenging, as the concept of “macro” in an ARAM is quite a bit different, and teamfighting is generally what wins. Halfway through the match, things were looking grim:

But, rather than just letting them end it all, we persevered, took advantage of the strengths of our heroes, and held them off until level 20. As people on the forum know, it isn’t about kills, it is about whose core dies in the end:

7 Likes

Oeh nice almost completed! Suprised to see a guy who didnt pick up nova

He hates to play her.

Same her. The moment I got out of silver I was like… nope nope nope even the month she was OP after the stealth rework I avoided her

“anger in Nova” >:(

Well okay I played her a few in qm to see if she does siege. I ended up being the split pusher because after 3 min everyone was still mid fighting and slowly moved to the bot lane

You are able to make Nova top siege dmg/exp if you need.

1 Like

I use precisionstrike on large waves like azmo uses his Q

1 Like

Nova was my first hero leveled to 50. And even when they nerfed her to the ground I still find her pretty strong. And I can understand other players hating Nova because she’s popular troll pick (maybe main reason is ranged stealth, no balls to pick melee stealth like zera or valeera).

When I joined a long time ago as a newb, she had her reign and terrorised my games.
I thought she was op and unfair. Maybe even… Unfun O.O >.>
But my friends said to me that it’s just my lack of skill. I listened and… it was! I got better and Nova became less and less of a problem for me (tho she still got nerfed latter).
But my dislike for Nova remained for a long time (now she’s just not my cup of tea and leaving her as my lowest is an innerjoke for myself).
And it didn’t help her case with me that the worst players were always Nova+Aba mains, because they were the safest Heroes making ppl believe they did something just because they had a high kda.

1 Like

Ah okay! Your getting her to 15 as well?
Lvl 17 aba I see.
I used to hate him too because either they died a lot or just sit in the altar. Now I love him and pick him often if we have a good tank.

Maybe? Probably not.
Morales, Hammer and Nova can stay below lvl 15. I can live with missing out that one achievement portrait :smiley:

“Aba is the cutest video game character!” He’s a good charater to learn a lot of Heroes while having the comfort of playing only one you already know.

1 Like

One guy once told me " everytime there is a new hero I play Aba and clone that hero so I wont have to suffer from the long queue"
I have played W build moralis for a bit in ranked but I have no fun with her

1 Like