Hots lagging since last week

Not sure what happened, but ever since the DDOS attacks, i’ve been getting lag spikes every 5-10 seconds.

I can play other games without a single issue, and hots wasn’t lagging at all before last week, but it’s constant with this game now.

Any other people experiencing this?

4 Likes

Could be corona lag, I had occassional spikes to 150-200 ping since last week and nothing has changed except the virus making people use massive amounts of bandwidth in my network.

I hadn’t really thought of that.

I do not know about the ddos think. But i have a similar problem and my friends too. It makes ranked games a little bit difficult! Some random lags or freezes that mostly happend if fights or team fights are comes up. One game i had soo much freezes, if i paste on “enter” that open my chat i got it nearly every time.

PS: i see more and more friends there do not play HotS for the moment.

EU has been awful this evening with screen freezing every few seconds. Nothing unexpected considering the possible massive influx of players.

1 Like

Yes I have the same issue.
Ping 60-70ms, EU Region
I had no issues till few days ago.
Nothing changed on network, I was home alone (no other computer), I’ve checked router logs, I checked every single thing I disabled everything I could.
I’ve been testing it for 3 days in row and lags are still present.

Lags that I get. Games seems to freeze every 2-3 seconds for few milliseconds.
I’m sure it’s not a HW issue nor other program is running in background.

same problem here and ping goes up to 400. crazyyyy like not enough i get horrible player’s in my team but also a horrible ping? that’s too much :unamused:

1 Like

Having the same problem. I get stuck then it fast forwards a few seconds. Happens pretty often