HOTS instant crash

idk why but hero’s of the storm won’t let me play when ever I click the play button the hots logo just appears and not even 2 seconds later it crashes on me and idk what or why its doing it to me…

1st world of warcraft stops working on me (one of my favorite games made by blizzard and now hero’s of the storm stops working?!

I recommend posting a dxdiag listing so that support know the hardware you are using. I also recommend clean installing your GPU drivers with the latest version to rule out any issues caused by Windows update. Make sure all overlay software is disabled in case that interferes.

If the games still crash it might be hardware related. Stress tests such as furmark can help detect GPU faults. Ideally stress tests should run without crashing or visual artefacts for many hours.

1 Like

yes DXDiag would help.
also, the new 419.17 NVIDIA drivers did fix a crashing problem with the previous driver versions. its something to consider if you have an NVIDIA card.

whenever doing a driver upgrade, especially if you are having problems, make sure to use Dispaly Driver Uninstaller (DDU)