Hots Funny Moments #200

at 5 minutes (which i started the URL at) Narha’s bacc.

Along with Karabars :mage: there for 0.4 seconds.

21 Likes

Those 0.4 seconds are more than all of us have even reach, also please Narha, stop being soo good, you are puting in ridicule the rest of mortals.

4 Likes

I cant believe how quick it happened

1 Like

All Narha clips are basically the same. Time trap combos. Even before the clip goes to completion, I know it’ll be another boring time trap, snapshot clip again. Not sure why he continues to submit his videos lol.

However, this clip was impressive.

You are right and wrong at the same time.
They are pretty similar, because they use the same combo for the base, but the consistency and small details are different every time and good to see cool-headed pro moves by a master Chromie.
And tbh every wtf moments are just fails or abilities used. Moshpit/Entomb wombo again. Well timed heals. And so on.
Chromie’s abilities are not that diverse in order usage, but ppl enjoy those clips and that’s why the creator puts them in the video.
And why shouldn’t Narha send his clips? You can send yours as well.
The creator decides what’s gets in.

3 Likes

Proud of you Narha :smiling_imp::yellow_heart: One last hurrah before the redesign on Tuesday.

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Indeed…

But I’ll master everything there is to master about the new Chromie and obliterate my enemies just the same!

11 Likes

I get that but if I wanted to see the nuances of Chromie, I would watch Chromie pro videos.

When I watch WTF moments, I watch that to see things I don’t normally see in videos or game.

Yes, there are many videos where a situation I’ve seen before surfaces and I’m not excited to see those either but those aren’t the clips being highlighted in this thread. I can careless about heavy use of time traps, it’s boring to watch after the second one.

I believe I remember seeing 2 videos from Narha where he time trap snapshots (guy gets trapped in one trap, eats combo, moves into the next time trap, comboed, and then finally the last one where he gets comboed and died.) First time, I was like, “cool” but then subsequent videos of that combo are dull to watch.

Then he submitted one where he used his clone to get a kill, one to teleport to safety, and finally this one. This one would, I’d say was impressive while the others were bland.

That’s a lot of feelings for a highlight reel video.

1 Like

Thats a nice play.

It reminds of one I saw where Samuro sends a image back to the Hall of Storms and then baits Illidan into using The Hunt, he immediately switches places with the image sending Illidan crashing into the Hall of Storms.

Theres a video of it somewhere, but I can’t find it.

Ah the good old days of void prison the Hunt to B To see illidan crash to his death into the core.
One of the things i miss from open beta with hunting abathur.

Lol, you just reminded me of a game I had as Chromie, where I baited Illidan into our base (with Bye Bye) 2 or 3 times :smiley:

Anyways, I’m curious to see videos of Nahra playing the new Chromie >:

1 Like

How did you manage that? Every time I’ve used Bye Bye to juke something (Rest in piece my fun, impractical talent) the location where I was being targeted is where the ability would end. Like in games against a pyro Kael’thas, the pyroblast would hit where I last was before hearthing back.

I did have a moment once where I leaped at an enemy target just as our dragon knight punted them across their core. I ended up going with them, stuck between their core and top keep firing at me. Was funny as hell, but I never sent it in.