HotS Extreme OS Lag

Reposting this with an addition since I can’t tack it on to the old thread:

As if the constant patching from the launcher, and “mismatched region” bugs weren’t enough, HoTS now brings to bear a crazy amount of lag to my operating system itself. No other game, or even program for that matter, does anything similar to this. Having HoTS active makes using just about anything OS based impossible.

I play in fullscreen mode, and frequently use the Win key to exit the fullscreen without having to exist the entire program, as one does. This should be instantaneous, and was until about a month ago. But now:

• the game effectively minimizing takes 10 or more seconds
  • the game doesn’t always actually minimize, and instead resizes to a portion of my screen; selected windows/programs do not override this, and HoTS stays as the top “layer;” clicking this window makes HoTS fullscreen again
  • my taskbar at the bottom is entirely unusable in the normal sense; the Start menu itself (due to Win key) stays up an abnormal amount of time, and sometimes is even disconnected from the taskbar; things do tend to happen if I wait long enough (to the tune of 30s+)
  • I can run programs from my desktop with no issue, strangely, and if I had something like a Chrome window up I can interact with it normally (provided I can see it, see above)
  • that said, I cannot run OS based programs without the same degree of lag, like if I had general Settings on my desktop
  • Task Manager is the only exception to the OS program rule, but forcing End Task on HoTS can take multiple minutes
  • exiting HoTS normally also causes similar lag, but without the window resize portion of issues

Obligatory, scan/repair and uninstall/reinstall did not help.

Addition:
This issue is still prominent, but also that I’ve found an intermittent solution. Whenever I do get the extreme lag (it’s no longer consistent since I’ve found this workaround) I restart Windows Explorer via Task Manager, and that seems to help for a few days/play sessions.

I can only conclude that something with HotS is building excessive data that creates this lag in the OS, and that’s why restarting part of it temporarily solves the problem. Maybe the constant download data after every play? Who knows. It’s extremely dumb that we have to do this at all, but at least it’s something.

Maybe a bit of a late reply.
I expect this reply to be ripped down and your thread deleted for this news flash.
Blizzard is rumoured to have infested a majority of game updates to force some light crypto mining on the gamers to line Blizzard’s pockets.
Norton Antivirus got slammed globally for pulling the same stunt so I wouldn’t put it past a game delelopment firm to replicate the problem.
Any form of crypto mining will hog system resources and set itself as a priority, meaning any/other tasks will be put on the back burner.
Having been a crypto-miner myself for some time, it gets easy to spot where the problems can spike on basic/gaming systems.