Hots Campaign Design Possibilities

im ngl, no idea what you even quoted have you seen the size of the post i probably said successfully 3 times with my smolbrain dictionary.

I’m laughing at the fact you think there is gonna be investment into this game. If you want to create a campaign, a rework or anything impactful, you have to do it yourself. Asking the devs to do it for you is only gonna make you waste your time.

It doesn’t matter how good the quality of your ideas is, you could as well be a rogue developer team with 200 years of experience and yet your ideas would be taken to be worthless because the developers will never test your ideas, they will never discuss them with you, they will never even like your comment. They will 100% of the time act like you don’t even exist.

I have written at least 10 post as long as yours, i tell you. Stop wasting your time here. If you really care about the future of this game go learn programming, create your own private server and implement the changes you propose instead of asking some doofus to implement them for you. These people don’t care about you, the game, or the company they work for.

ofc i dont think blizzards gonna do s-, I just enjoy typing.

2 Likes

Maybe Chromie, Alexstrasza and Deathwing? since they have been in Azeroth for a very long time they have witnessed it’s story.

I really miss those events. :frowning: