Horrifically bad AIs in ranked – very consistent since last patch

Horrifically bad AIs in ranked – very consistent since last patch.

AIs not always following players when pinged
Tank AIs not doing any form of tanking
AIs trying to walk to the other teams core even though it can’t get there thus just hangs around.
AI’s backing on full health
AIs going to objective way to early and hanging around instead of soaking or helping the team.
AIs ignoring team fights completely.
AI’s unable to follow player to help on a camp when pinged to follow. – AI hangs around just out or range of doing anything, it may attack from a distance if it has a ranged ability but often no auto attacks.
AI healers not healing players that need healing.
Our Aurial again walk to the other side of the map and just hung around doing nothing.
She didn’t heal the low health players, and had a habit of auto attacking minions, ignoring the team fight right next to her, while on full health and energy – we got no healing.

All of this is consistent for all AIs on all maps I’ve had since the last patch.

Whatever you altered in the last patch has completely broke them. Just a suggestion but… please revert these changes until a fix is found it makes games completely unbalanced and unwinnable. thanks.

2 Likes

previously these levels of bad A.I. were limited only to disconnected players, while the enemy A.I. actually had good timing and coordination even on Easy setting in co-op game mode

now even the full A.I. enemy teams are completely useless, pinging a friendly A.I. to assist you with a mercenary camp will result in them standing next to it without attacking or casting spells

something is seriously messed up, even after the hotfix that made the A.I. beeline towards merc camps, please whatever has been done in most recent patch, revert it to previous state

3 Likes

Apparently they know about this issue for over a week now, no ETA on when it will be fixed.

hopefully but thats what they said with the previous patch

Same issues in unranked vs AI as well. The game is unplayable unless you play a very self sustaining hero who can capture merc camps alone and survive being beaten up by the entire enemy team alone while your “team mates” goes back to HS at 90% HP all the time. Trying to complete a “Play 3 games as a support hero”-quest is next to impossible. I also wish they would just revert these changes back to the way it was before they made these “improvements”, because that at least was playable!

I dunno, maybe it’s supposed to mimic the infamous “average player”.
Then again, at least they don’t feed 13 times with the longest range hero, while being carried…I’d také a bot anytime, over shum people.