Horrible mouse lag after key press

I haven’t played HotS in months, so I’m not sure when this started. Just over the weekend I fired-up HotS again and tried to play, but I noticed my cursor would get “stuck” and wobble back and forth every time I pressed a key, making stutter-stepping impossible.

I thought the problem might be unsupported OS, so I upgraded to Mohave, but it’s still happening. I tried increasing the Keyboard Scroll speed, which helped for a few games, but then the issue started happening again. I turned on Vsync, which also helped for a couple games, but when I restarted the problem was back. I’ve tried toggling Vsync off/on. The problem seems extremely bad w/o Vsync, but still bad with Vsync on. The framerate overall doesn’t seem bad, other than the cursor.

I’m ready to just give up and play another game at this point. HotS is unplayable when using abilities or pressing the attack hotkey make the cursor essentially freeze.

1 Like

Am experiencing the same thing. Started playing again November and any key press causes mouse cursor sensitivity to drop dramatically. Has caused me a number of games at this point :frowning: