Hey Blizzard, can you match me with and against players of similar skill? Thanks

Not really much fun playing games with players on my team who are way below my skill level, or against players who are way above it. It’s just a boring 10 minute stomp. I mean, my winrate is above 50% so… am I expected to carry players in a game where carrying is de-emphasized? I’m like… maybe gold at best. I cannot carry bronze players who recklessly charge in and die every 30 seconds.

8 Likes

Post your hotslogs and lets see who they match you up with.

1 Like

Yes you can. You carry them by farming the opponent’s bronze players who recklessly charge in and die

5 Likes

That’s not me carrying anything, that’s just a bronze player who ended up on the enemy team feeding us. Is there a particular reason why such players are being matched against me?

2 Likes

if MM or MMR is perfect like my versione…

then we can be matched.
Problem in this current MMR system is players are boosted or achieve this rank with and luck factor( i know very well and game skill is add in this current MMR system or start disagree with me ).
and other problem is player cant play with his best way in every game,these is so many human factors wich effect of this actions in game like we feel,how fast we learn from our mistakes,is it be distracted during when we play from something,how fast learn to draft smart,wich talents build are better or helpful…indeed these human problem cause not we be matched with similar game skilled players.

Again, post your hotslogs so we can see who they are matching you up with.

The only mode that can offer this has to be strictly solo queue (which was HL).

1 Like

it has been scientifically proven that MM works fine most of the times, search for an article by Ghostdunk on HHE.

If you think the MM is wrong then feel free to post your evidence countering that article.

Actually, it’s been shown to be well out of bounds of a normal matchmaker. It has been shown multiple times that that matchmaker forcefeeds you people of lower MMR as you go on a win streak. It has been shown statistically numerous time, by several different metrics. It is people like you that are total oblivious to empirical evidence.

3 Likes

Everyone can just say “it has been shown” without actually showing anything.
Another thing is, some people have different perspectives and therefore see different things while looking at the same object.
In a way you are not better than the guy you are insulting.

You know that it can make sense that your teammates get worse when your MMR rises? Matchmaking averages out the MMR of both teams. It’s still considered “fair” if both teams have the same average MMR but it doesn’t matter how big the gaps are within the team. It automatically has the consequences that player with skills higher than the average player will get matched more often with players below the average.
Fun fact: GM#1 player will always get matched with players that have a lower MMR than him xD

1 Like

I don’t need to post it here, you want to look at it, go look at it. I know bad players when I see them, I don’t need hotslogs to tell me that a butcher charging into every fight blindly and dying 10 times is maybe not a very good player. The dude’s profile said he was a bronze.

2 Likes

This is the only way boosters or GM’s have ever ‘carried’ in low games.

Not by macro, not by smart split second decisions, not nuclear physics or any other elaborate scheme.

By picking a hero that can repeatedly kill out of position enemy bronzes until they are all on such long death timers you might as well be able to take all objectives, forts yourself and push to their core unopposed.

Watch some of the Bronze to GM challenges on YouTube. That is the only way to carry these players. You keep farming reckless enemy bronze/silver players until they are either constantly dead (so you have free reign over the map and you get to kill their structures unopposed) or they just get upset and leave the game (same result).

Note: If you are unable to farm them for 10-20+ kills per match, you are likely the one being farmed.

Right, because that’s so easy to do as a support.

Why is it everyone says this? Why did you even make this thread? Why are you so adverse to actually providing any information about yourself?

We can literally take a look at your hotslogs and see if you are actually playing with people way below or way above your skill level.

Secondly, are you talking about quick match? hero league? team league?

Here’s what I’m guessing since you don’t want to actually tell us anything. Blizzard is very likely matching you with players who have a similar MMR to yourself and you’re struggling to carry because you’re not as good as you think you are and you’re very likely complaining about quick match - a game mode that is a clown fiesta in the first place and is infamous for creating compositions that end in stomps for one side.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

2 Likes

you may be asking to much from this game

Other than the matchmaker being one of the worst ever…I’d say the playerbase is just so low now it can’t really find enough people of equal rank during the search queue.

This is a problem in both draft modes, ranked/UD, and QM.

1 Like

Is not work " fine"…my 2277 Ranked games to now all.seadon proof that. Believe me i play like Master player and hardstuck in this Bronze Hell all season.
And i can proof to tou with my KDA % ratio.
But right now because i first must take sreenshot of my profile( im not in my home or my PC).
And there so many players also ,i can unsure you in this fact…in Bronze league exist so many players wich play so well maybe like Master or Platuim. Stop lie yourself is working this ELO MMR so well and defite from so many other player wich already achieve his Master game skill. Luck factor also effect so high for that!
This is not true!! Master player must had KDA % ratio for an axample 7.1 or 7.5 or 6.5.
And stop the argue with that “KDA % ratio is from matter or defite wich player is low skilled and wich os high skiled”.!!!

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

these two things actually feed on eachother…
the bad matchmaker (and the stupid report system) make players leave ==> low playerbase ==> bad matchmaking ==> players get upset and feed/troll/banned ==> smaller player base ==> repeat

2 Likes

Rather impossible considering the population size that we got for HoTS.

1 Like

Reading this post gave me cancer and autism

3 Likes