Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - May 18, 2021

The patch notes say nothing about christmas ending. :thinking:

2 Likes

This.

“Small exp globes staying on the map for 39 seconds” only rewards lazy players who don’t even bother to soak.

Makes things even more casual.
Maybe if it was 10 seconds it could be at least somewhat understandable. Why 39?

1 Like

The collection in EU has removed the winter items though, and we have not got the patch yet. I spotted old Dark Nexus and Mechastorm 2 packs available.

2 Likes

Dark Nexus bundle is out on EU yea.

1 Like

Anyone else want to talk about this Loan system and how it’s going to ruin team experiences. We already have lane bots. Now we’re going to have people run from fights like an Alarak holding onto the sadism bonuses…

1 Like

I doubt that, it probably will be end like Convection for the most players, while in hands of a good player this talents become very good.

Looking forward to not playing anything but aram for the first two weeks. The game has been balanced with certain mechanics in mind for the last year and half and now the lane dynamics are being tampered with once again without any proper testing.

Even if both teams show complete understanding of this change and how to utilize it to their advantage, it results with slightly shorter games because of the scaling factor. Was anyone having issues with average match length itself?

I’m overall fine with a new patch.

But did Developers just reward ARAM players for NOT soaking side lanes?! What in the name of Khala is that?!

8 Likes

They knew the change to the xp globes wouldn’t be well received by the playerbase, that’s why they didn’t post it on the ptr patch notes, the negative feedback would be unbearable.
This is a stupid change because now you’re awarding bad players with xp almost 1 minute after they disappear

Also, I can live with the nerf to persued by grace, because they increased the radius of it, but why remove inner focus from lvl 16? What’s the ground for this? Devs keep shooting themselves in their own feet

2 Likes

Properly to prevent snowballing even further so the team that gets behind still has a chance to get back.

1 Like

Exactly and that’s why I like this change, because it’s a change for lower elo players mostly, because good players knows how to soak already.

1 Like

So go soak?
Its usually the team with a dedicated soaker who wins the game

Game has plenty of comeback mechanics already it doesnt need more. In other mobas their are even less comeback mechanics

Edit i now see your other comment. Nevermind :stuck_out_tongue:

Dark nexus skins are only buyable as a bundle with gems. Cant buy them individually with shards. :confused:

2 Likes

As it should be, because this game needs more support! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe for bad players its good since blizzard only cater to the bads now. Not like 5 years ago where they only catered to the best of the best.

This new thing is just a lazy option for lazy players that never soak lanes 80% of the time and now gets exp handed on a silver plate. Ofc its only 1/4 of the normal exp you would get but still. Bad players wont learn a thing from this. They will now think its fine to afk in one lane but hey exp globes will stay in your lanes for a whole min so I dont have to move an inch now.

Why does it have to be weaker? You’re not explaining anything.

From 44 (initial ptr) to 26 (live) why?? It was already nerfed SO MUCH because its limited to basic attacks whereas before everything could proc it, especially the 20 DoT. I was even thinking 44 is a little weaksauce, and hopefully they’d buff it, but instead it was nerfed to hell? Why???

I think I explained it well enough.

1 Like

Loan talents come with really good passive effects…except for maybe Jimmy’s give’em some pepper. Even woodies still get value from loans. I won’t lie though, i cant tell if i like them or not, because they are on top of reworks. Way to much new for my smooth brain to parse all at once, not to mention the upcoming tuning patches could cripple otherwise fine talents.

You actually didn’t though. The old pursued by grace was stronger than anything he has one level 1 currently.

Time to go make a smurf and start boosting players to further ruin the match making cause this is what blizzard wants us to do.

2 Likes