Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - June 23, 2020

It changed between 2:30 and 3 minutes before, now each phase has a definite clean cut duration, which is a plus.

3 Likes

so on certain maps now u have to watch yourself ever 2 mins? while they took away the tower change that was a good change because ppl wanted to go in face first by themselves then go wahh i died. really starting to questioning the devs here.

they didnā€™t take it away (unless you are referring specifically to the towers in lanes) they changed it.

terrible ā†’ barely less terrible! Woohoo!
(to be serious, this is actually a large positive to the anomaly, just, well. the whole thing feels like a terrible idea.)

1 Like

All hail the Blizzard Entertainment botā€¦though I honestly miss Sami posting this. I guess it gives him some time off for more modding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question: Can valeera use her stealth abilities when she gets stealth from the fog effect?

Edited: tested it, she canā€™t.

4 Likes

It is a pretty neat idea imo. The only one i do not like is the rain as it comes out of nowhere and can not actively and deliberately be used like stealth or the shields.

can she use it with Tyrande/BW/Medivhā€™s stealths?

take it out of ranked.
let the visuals be toggled.
Make the rain something else.

And I would consider it fine. not good, just not bad.

4 Likes

Well Planer you said it all for me! :wink: Just do the above and Iā€™m fine with it. Honestly the weather feels like something you would have got in the old classic brawls. It really shouldnā€™t be something in Ranked.

1 Like

No idea, never tested it.

we need to summon Hailfall

1 Like

Cant wait to try as soon as i get off work.

Tested it, she canā€™t.

2 Likes

good to know. So she has to stealth by herself when she is already stealthed :thinking:
thatā€™s some grade of Inception

2 Likes

Malā€™Ganis had previously been given a health reduction of 125hp. Which has now been reduced to 50 hp.
His health regen is now reduced by 0.10 instead of 0.26

Yeah, I was stealthed and had to stealth with trait to have the abilities :rofl:

2 Likes

It would have been nice to see it buff Valeera if only for how stupid broken it might be.

1 Like

I know it will change, but Iā€™ve had 2 QM mirror matches with Mei players. You guys need to stop playing her as a fragile ranged assassin! Sheā€™s not Jaina boys and gals.

4 Likes

youā€™re right, she obviously is far better/worse (or worse/better) looking!

queue flame wars?

This wouldnā€™t usually be an issue against another tank. But 2 Mei will be trying to get an advantage over each other at range.

Itā€™s entirely anecdotal but I just had my 3rd QM, this time not a Mei mirror match! The enemy Mei supported by her Imperious stayed backline for most the match.

It was quite an easy game, with our Nova (on TOTSQ) managing follow up on my Dehaka drags taking Mei out with AA shells. It means nothing, but Iā€™m just happy not to have a mirror match. The Mei still did play it very safe and ranged though.

Iā€™m not going to add any fuel to that potential bonfire! :innocent: