Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - June 23, 2020

Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - June 23, 2020

Our next Heroes of the Storm patch is live and brings a new Hero - Mei, the Nexomania II event, a new Nexus Anomaly - Climate Phenomena, along with a Mal'Ganis rework and more! Read on for more information.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Neat. Looking forward to seeing how Mei plays out.

Murky’s egg got buffed but Cassia nerfs are not to be found…

As you said Harbinger. MURKY OP :smiley:

1 Like

They’ll probably arrive on Wednesday, I don’t know.

1 Like

“The wait is NOT over!!” Lmfao

1 Like

Pfffft. Nerf? I think she needs a buff :stuck_out_tongue: . If I’m not one-shotting people in my field of vision just because they’re in my field of vision, then it’s not working properly.

Please nerf xul, cassia, and rehgar at least

1 Like

It always comes on wednessday for eu so no mei for me yet :frowning:

2 Likes

What do the event’s quests look like? The usual or can you select which one you do?

In Mexico it also arrives on Wednesday afternoon, I suppose there is still hope.

Disappointing.

I’ll probably finish the quests and that’ll be all.

But we will see if in finishing it, the anomaly changes my opinion.

I fear for Uther’s sanity during the Rainstorm anomaly.

RIP old friend.

Yikes…

2 Likes

Neat, they more or less did what i gave as feedback in regards to the weather.

I´ll just have to check how the new lightning works exactly, it´s not totally clear from the notes to me. Maybe it´s just a more exact description though and nothing changed, but that´s already a big plus.

2 Likes

Anyone know if lightning shield from weather stacks with reghar’s ?

That would be damm op tho.

2 Likes

Would be an indirect nerf to Rehgar if it doesn’t.

that’s what it looks like (well, along with a nerf to lightning shield MS/damage).
Except for the time between Weather. That looks to actually have changed. As Spazzo dug up that it was previously a random amount of time between weather repeating.

Either way, I’ll finish the questline, and probably quit the rest of the season.
Unless it manages to change my opinion while doing the questline.

Snow weather effect already made by RQ a game a day ago on live (it did not do so solely, but having that visual effect along with how idiotically our team (including me) was playing overall).

But, maybe it will win me over… or at least not bother me enough to make me stop playing.

I like that they made the weather effects less random with just a fixed time. Still think 40 sec of stealth is too much and stacks will abuse this for easy wins in SL, even more than they abuse now.

It should be 10 seconds max.

Just play super-cautiously during the fog. Stealth instantly ends when the fog does, so just assume everyone is in stealth until then.

5 Likes