Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - December 1, 2020

Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - December 1, 2020

Our next Heroes of the Storm patch is live and brings a new Hero Hogger! Read on for more information.

View Full Article

8 Likes
  • When queued as a party, Storm League now looks for matches based solely on the highest player’s MMR.

not a bad idea. thanks for at least trying to address the party advantage over solo queue issue :expressionless:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this:

• When queued as a party, Storm League now looks for matches based solely on the highest player’s MMR.

Developer Comment: While we know that this isn’t a ‘silver bullet’ fix for all types of account smurfing, it should help make trying to climb the leaderboard feel more fair for both parties and individuals.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if i have ever seen so many changes on a new hero between PTR and live.

Also i’d still rather have seen BW’s other lvl. 1 talents buffed instead of that nerf.

1 Like

So you have nothing to worry about when you are a silver

8 Likes

reported for toxic behavior. :expressionless:

Orphea changed fairly dramatically between the play-testing at Blizzcon, PTR, and live. She was wildly overtuned at Blizzcon.

3 Likes

? He just adressed your rank

Patch in a nutshell: :expressionless:.

2 Likes

The changes to other heroes are so small that Hogger queues will be a nightmare.

2 Likes

The nerf to Imperius HP was a heavy hit though.

1 Like

Yeah but these changes are smart. They tone down Hogg wild without making it useless. This was great to get done before he hit live too. The amount of complaints they avoided here is significant.

Greater Poly needs something more after the changes and BW’s bribe mechanic could possibly use a little change too. I would like direct flare hits to heroes granting a stack or something to make her more engaged than just hovering minion waves.

Yeah but I like to take the first week to play some of my favorites to see how they fair against the new hero. I like bruiser and there’s a ton of them I play, so I need to get some perspective on how to play against Hogger. The first few weeks should make that easier finding games against him.

Reality hurts, therefore toxic. Even without being mean.

Anyway… I see no mention of a Winter event :thinking: Slightly worried

4 Likes

I wonder if the winter event will start two or three weeks out? I mean the events tend to last a bit. Seems like they are getting better about start and end dates compared to the last year. I remember when the Winter event went way into Spring.

Speaking of toxic behavior, You made 3 accounts to report a comment that hurt you that despite not being toxic, it was a mockery of you.

You cannot accuse someone of certain things if you fall into hypocrisy.

:joy::nail_care:

It was 5 months long, lol. Almsot half of last Nexus year was Winter.
We were warned in GoT, but we never gave credit to the Starks… :confused:

2 Likes

Because players asked them for some reasons to increase its “duration”…

Me being silver is a known troll based on zero facts. :expressionless:

Uh, no, I didn’t. maybe you really are just toxic :expressionless:

I wonder if they will need a PTR for it or just dump the event with the next balance patch. I know Blizz goes on holiday break for quite awhile so I would expect a patch some time in the next two weeks and then nothing until after new years.