Heroes of the Storm Fan-made skin concepts "Contest": Round 2/3. The next Janitor Leoric (Fan-Made skin concept) is in your hands!

*EDIT (June 29th): OMG! My post on Reddit “Heroes of the Storm Fan-made skin concepts “Contest”: Round 2/3” has just got a Blizzard response!
Here’s the link to the post in case you want to see Thomas Horwath (a Heroes Developer)'s response: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/c6keyx/heroes_of_the_storm_fanmade_skin_concepts_contest/
(June 30th): Wow! In less than 2 days, Round 2 already has 858 more voters than Round 1 (in 3 whole days)! And my post on Reddit also has 1 more Blizzard response. It also came from a Heroes Developer (a Live Game Designer): Adam Z. Jackson. He said: “Holy crap so many of these skins are incredible. I voted.” And even better, the post is pinned to the top of the game Reddit page by the Reddit admin!
Thank you so much for participating in Round 2! Hope you guys will participate in Round 3 (Final Round) on July 2nd! You can still participate in Round 2! Just keep reading! :slight_smile:
*Please vote on this poll if you want another Janitor Leoric (fan-made skin concept) to happen. Heroes of the Storm Fan-made skin concepts “Contest”: Round 2/3. Please vote for the skin concepts you like to see in game (Try not to vote for more than 10 concepts. Round 2 consists of the top 30 most-voted concepts from Round 1). (If you didn’t participate in Round 1, please read the full post before you take the poll!). Link to the poll: https://linkto.run/p/BZQ0JL3A

*Thank you so much for participating in Round 1 (there were a lot more participants than i had expected!). If you want to personally see the result page of Round 1, just inbox me on Reddit.

*I invited the devs to join “Heroes of the Storm Community” on Facebook and see my fan-made skin concept arts album there (which consists of HotS’ skin concepts all over the Internet) in the latest AMA. And Andrew Kinabrew replied: “We’re always looking. These are fun ideas! However, need to see a demonstration from the community that a single skin is wanted. 146 concepts is nice but that doesn’t narrow anything down to a single community favorite. Please rally behind a concept so that we have a better gauge of what the community likes.” (He is a really talented 3D artist. He made Cuddle Bear Stiches, Alexstraza’s Dragon Form and most importantly JANITOR LEORIC! (and many more awesome work, you can see his work here: [https://www.artstation.com/dotseven](https://www.artstation.com/dotseven?fbclid=IwAR3a7Lp19rTM6dqrXf-0Q-xtWemLxBwWBk9kwmeqb1bMKokefk_ByKgxXRU) ).). So i created this poll. :slight_smile:

*There is no limit to how many skin concepts you can vote. But you can only vote once so please look at them ALL before you submit your votes (but try not to vote for more than 10 concepts)! The next Janitor Leoric (Fan-made skin concept) is in your hands!

*Round 2 will end on Monday, July 1st 2019 (around 5:00 a.m PDT/ 2:00 p.m CEST). The result will be announced with the announcement of Round 3 on July 2nd.

*Disclaimer: None of the arts are mine, i just created this poll for you to vote!

*If you haven’t joined “Heroes of the Storm Community” on Facebook, you should join it now! There, you can make friends to play the game with, see fun posts, memes about the game, know news, leaks faster and ask for tips, builds, advices: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hotscommunity/

*And finally, thank you dev team for making the game we all love! And thank YOU for being a part of this amazing community! See you in the Nexus! <3

(If you have time, please share the link with every HotS players, fan pages that you know and upvote, comment on this post so that more people can see it.) :slight_smile:

(Please upvote and comment below this post so that more people can see it! Thank you! And PLEASE don’t be sad/angry if the skin concepts you like didn’t get to Round 2!)

(If you think this poll is useless because it doesn’t get much attention, then don’t worry. I don’t just post the poll here, but i also post the poll on Reddit and on Facebook . You can click on the link below to go there and upvote the post there to further support the poll!)

Link to my post on Reddit. It has a Blizzard response!

13 Likes

You want me to decide between cool Lunara, Orphea and Alexstrasza skins? That´s cruel.

8 Likes

You can vote for multiple skin concepts though.

5 Likes

I misread that part then.

6 Likes

It’s OK. Thank you so much for participating in Round 2. Hope you will participate in Round 3 (Final Round) on July 2nd! :grinning:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see who wins. :grinning:

2 Likes

May the best skin concept wins!

2 Likes

I hope for round 3 you just show the raw results instead of the “winner”. I wouldn’t force the devs to do One concept out of these (although it’s in their interest) but if some event fits one of them and it’s still popular they may do it (ex: beach Illidan in summer event) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I voted for 7 skins :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s quite sad not to see that awesome Nova skin here tho :frowning:
Or Wispbius (I like it better than the eye version)

3 Likes

i soooooo want that awesome orphea skin!!! but in the same time i want that lunara skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and in the same !@#$%^& TIME I WANT ALL OF THE SKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAALP

1 Like

Thank you for your efforts.

7 Likes

what hero you expected to be up on the round 2? i felt sad that nova didn’t make it but at least have some hope on orphea :heart: what’s the skin you wanted to see?

2 Likes

clicks on every whitemane skin

That cthun skin for probius is GENIUS. Obviously voted for princess orphea. Whoever fully modeled kerrigan and all her spell effects did a great job. Lots of great options.

6 Likes

i soo want that princess orphea skin i hope to see her at the end of results D:

5 Likes

Could you IMAGINE the matching mount??? I’d love anything made out of that gorgeous rose/thorn vines stuff that chomp is made out of. Like a flowing wave of flora uprooting out of the ground or an animal construct made of plants.

Also shoutout to whoever made MECHA Brightwing and Frostwyrm Brightwing. I didn’t vote for faerie dragon alex because I liked those dragon concepts more.

6 Likes

Wow, there is so much great work in there, it was hard not to vote for all of them, but I think I kept it to under 10. I think my personal favorites for the D.va one and the li-ming one.

4 Likes

all

3 Likes

i seriously hope Princess Orphea skin makes it to the end T__T

6 Likes

I really like both designs they were really well done, orphea is relatively new, but she only has a few skins.

These were awesome as well, I only voted for one (mecha), because again there’s too much good stuff in there.

2 Likes

RIP TLV concepts and Ragnaros concepts. I agree with the sentiment of giving the devs a selection to choose from, but it kinda makes those concepts a waste of effort including.