Heroes of the Storm Content Update - December 21

But the real question is.

When will the ‘heroic deals’ pinned thread be removed?

1 Like

If they are going to keep them at least uodate them once.

moar money :wink:

You guys turned the cash shop into a scam and then burned the business down when profits dried up. So gangsta.

3 Likes

:rage::rage::rage::rage: :anger:

2 confirmed hero releases and some revamps / reworks on existing heroes.
I think this is great news and keeps us excited for the upcoming updates!

I wonder which heroes will be released, secretly I hope for Sombra or Widowmaker

For hero reworks, my guess is Tassandar and TLV.

One last thing I wonder, is when Haunted Mines returns :thinking:

While I appricate the positive changes, the biggest issues which makes us stressed for years now still not addressed (except the role rework) which are the new engine because the laggy stuttering of the sc2 engine should be fixed and also the reconnect system should be worked on to not take more than 5-10sec to reconnect and general opimalization would be also cool.
Also the report algorythm should be revisited since it is clear not working as it supposed to work and just give people anxiety.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Just hope to be able to chek out some battleground like world of warcraft. Cause de only reason I want to log out. Is when a got one battleground I hate.

Dear HOTS dev team, please focus more on new heroes rather than reworks! I know a lot of my friends are sad when their playstyles disappear with the hero reworks.

Most people pick heroes they like based on how they are currently, not how they are far off into the future, after some rework, so changing a heroes’ core playstyle is likely to disappoint many.

Of course buffing underused talents etc is always welcome. Thanks!

5 Likes

Mr. Milker, you’re doing an admirable job picking up the pieces your management left behind.

I made the highly up voted thread saying that I felt betrayed, but I want to say that I do not blame you at all for that feeling, only the people who blindsided both you guys and us players with that news post.

I’m still skeptical about the future given how the upper echelon of Blizzard is now known to treat its IP’s and employees; I don’t know if they’re going to, again, stifle you guys just out of nowhere in the days to come.

But even though pro games are going to be harder to come by and learn from, you give me hope about the future. Please, for the sake of the game, keep going on this path and do whatever is in your power to protect your team’s vision from further setbacks by upper management, Activision, J. Brack, or whoever is responsible for this.

I’ve been critical of this game, and I’m even more critical of Blizzard as a whole, but I’m with you and the HotS team.

Thank you for the update, and thank you for being an example for the rest of Blizzard on how to reach out to your community after we got crapped on.

A line has to be drawn regarding what is and isn’t okay, and thank you for being on the community’s side of that line. You’re doing the right thing by keeping us informed.

2 Likes

hi i just want to say i like your post
lot of my friends who i play with will apriciate it.
Btw. if you want to bring more People in to the game give us more main heroes what comunity want i would say 3 biggest and what i thing the comunity will be most interesting would be

Grom Hellscream lot of people lowe him from the time of Warcraft 3 where he slay Manoroth with one deadly strike, and i thing majority of the comunity did thing that he will be relesse in the WOW expancion Warlords of Dreanor. i personaly waiting him from the time that Trall was Relesse. (burst assasin, super agresive,dmg 10/10 high risk gameplay, hi skill character, important part of kid is big jump with lethal blow like he slay Manoroth)

Deathwing (more like a saport, important is give him dragon form, while he will be in it, he should should be someting like Alextraza combinated with Ragnaros on steroids, )

Imperius (cool bruiser , lot of people like him )

and few more who lot of people love to see

Ball
Manoroth ( would be super cool combinated him with Grom, fighting each other)
Selendis
Naga Seawitch
Voljin

1 Like

Bring Deathwing into the Nexus and you might accomplish some sort of damage control with the most recent outrages.

1 Like

I still have 100+ chests and no gold for rerolls and the number is just growing. We get more chests from brawls instead of gold. Other player’s SBoosts are giving us more exp (= levels = chests) but no gold bonus…
So why introduce even more gold sinks?

1 Like

OUR WISH CAME TRUE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

holy shiznits I love youuuuuu

1 Like

Hi! I want to see a change where we can use our accounts on EU servers and not have to re-buy everything over there. I have many friends there with whom I’d like to play and I also plan to move there, so being able to keep all my progress and skins, mounts, etc, would be amazing <3 Thank you!

Also any chance we get them Master Skins back? owo

2 Likes

I really hope we actually get to play as him in the life time of this game.

Hope you guys are doing well. Please do not give up hope! You did great this year. Don’t let Activision’s bad decision affect the game development. Let Activision see that the game is still doing great! We loyal HotS gamers will always support you till its end. I know that if you guys manage to set up a HUGE event like 2.0 or maybe even HUGER in 2019 then it will draw in a lot of players and keep the game alive for a long time and maybe with it, you can host HGC in 2020 and 2020 will be your greatest year ever! Now for the heroes i want the most are Kalecgos (please make he can transform into his dragon form like Alex and please make him with magical burst-damage dealing abilities because he is the spell-weaver) and a male wizard with burst damage-dealing abilities like Li-Ming and i know that this is not the right time but i (and many Li-Ming mains) want some improvements for the Templar Li-Ming skin’s model (especially the orb) and maybe add themed animations(hearthstone animation and make her fly like a High Templar (like Tassadar)) and a themed mount for it.
Love you all! Best wishes for you and the game!

Considering they still put streamers on the launcher, I don’t think it’s inconceivable for them to put community-driven tournaments on it as well.

1 Like

The developers, which are the people we’re talking to right now, had nothing to do with that decision. You have no idea how business is done. That was a decision made by higher level executives, not the development team - and likely not even the community team.

4 Likes