Heroes of the storm campaign

I wish there was a heroes of the storm campaign, it doesnt need to be crazy or even have a story, just a bunch of fun missions you can do, being an alternative to the underwealming try mode to try heroes would be a good use for it. And honestly, probably wouldn’t be hard if they still have the old pve brawls somewhere

13 Likes

I loved PvE brawls, so I guess I would love that too. I guess it would be Diablo-like dungeon crawler, but using HotS heroes.

The plot? Why not. Something against Raven Lord going for some crazy stuff again would work.

8 Likes

Instead of a campaign, make an Open RPG. Less following a plot, and more following an open world Nexus playing as your favorite hero.

Then you an interact with other heroes, that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Diablo , Deathwing , Amon and Mei merged together as one super evil and OP entity by the power of the nexus !

Can the braves heroes of the nexus stop that evil monster ?!

6 Likes

I remember an April Fools concept they did of making a Co-Op where 10 people go up against Amon kinda like the first mission of LotV epilogue in SC2. Would be dope to see what kind of Wombo Combos can be made lol

2 Likes

Alexstrasza, D.Va, Jaina, Li-Ming, Nova, Sylvanas, Tracer, Tyrande, Valla, Whitemane

Sign me up.

3 Likes

Tanks: Johanna, Mei
Healers: Morales, Ana
Bruisers: Sonya, Yrel
Assassins: Kerrigan, Qhira, Cassia, Orphea

1 Like

I see I made a typo :no_mouth::no_mouth:

We could start with access to only 1 hero in each role (aside from support) I would suggest Raynor, Muradin, Uther, Artanis, and Illidan. You can then proceed to unlock the rest of the cast during both main and side quests. your opponents would be their dark nexus counterparts. With some simple plot about stopping the raven lord from unleashing the dark nexus upon everyone. Or perhaps a plot for getting everyone back into their respective universes.

Legit just take 10 healers you will never ever die but you will take an eternity to kill stuff.

Li Li, Kharazhim Anduin and Rehgar all say hi.

personally I think it would be cool if each game had 3 or so missions that you could play with any character (even locked ones). Dungeon crawler does also sound bada**, but I think that could fit into the 3 diablo missions

Agreed. My favorite brawl was Escape from Braxis. It is essentially what you are describing.

1 Like