Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - March 2, 2021

Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - March 2, 2021

Heroes of the Storm has just been updated with Hero balance changes! Read on for details.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Mephisto didn’t need a buff but ok… Best realistic late game mage got buffed

Say goodbye to diablo

3 Likes

Some needed changes here!
Diablo toned back a bit
Chromie’s cancer circle mana cost increased
Malganis and Tyrael made tankier

As a long time Lili lover, I’ll have to check out the changes. Hopefully, she can still ninja Lili!

5 Likes

His aa build was already busted so no big surprice there.

10 Likes

Wait how come there was no mention of Tracer? We know they at least changed Parting Gift.

Now I’m wondering what else isn’t here.

1 Like

Muradin Dwarf Block - Block charges no longer have a duration.
A little worried about this interaction in the late game combined with rewind.

Tyrael trait - Enemies within Archangel Wrath’s radius deal 50% less damage. Enemies hit by Archangel’s Wrath deal 50% less damage for 3 seconds.
This one is a little awkward and may encourage weird game play. That is 4 seconds and another 3 which could be too impactful when contesting late game bosses.

Malfurion - New Talent: Emerald Dreams - Entangling Roots Sleeps enemies for 2 seconds after its Root expires.
The interrupt component in this feels little too powerful, considering it is AOE.

Some shakeup in the healer section is always exciting.

10 Likes

Beware of the Whitemane AA build. It was my favorite under certain drafts. Now, it looks stronger than ever.

3 Likes

Can’t believe the devs continue taking my previous feedback about Fenix!!! I’m so happy about the changes!!!

18 Likes

They nerfed water dragon! Hoku! This is your fault! …somehow!!!

8 Likes

Just played against a malf with this and it was REALLY strong.

Been trying to test the new Lili changes but I’ve had braindead 1v5 teams both times so far so I can’t be an accurate judge.

1 Like

The aa buff is nice but dear lord the apm needed to play that optimally now lol.

Definitely gonna be fun to put out even bigger numbers tho xp

3 Likes

Can we just appreciate that Fenix now has 4 talents in his level 20? The last tier was just a depressing display of uncreativity and blandness.

I’m sure she did something.

3 Likes

I like them, they are fun despite how simple they are but a tiny buffs to the shield and the Q talent would be nice.

2 Likes

Sure that a lots of these heroes will still balance updates in sometime the Boost will purchasing on in sometime for I wants to play as I can know.

High elo player told me sleep won’t be that op. On the unlikely case you catch someone out your team would hit that character anyway and wake up the target. If you don’t manage to kill a hero during the root duration your team has bigger problems.

If you’re landing root as a disengage then sure the extra cc time is useful

And they buffed everything about her that hard countered Artanis. Grrr…

I was hoping to spam him a bit in QM to test his changes, but this is going to be painful.

6 Likes

We’ll see, but I generally think it’ll be strong. If you hit the healer they can ignore them while they’re sleeping and nuke someone down while they can’t heal. You can’t cleanse yourself as a healer. It also interrupts.

I’ll give it a few weeks and see how it is, but I expect it to be pretty good.

1 Like

Oh nice, the AoE activation of Hammer is baseline on Falstad now.

3 Likes

You’re right, it gets crazy to manage everything.
It’s easier with a beefy frontline such as the double bruiser meta.
It’s also easier with Scarlet Wrath now that you don’t have to reapply Zeal every 8 sec. Pre patch with Righteous Flame, Scarlet Wrath and weaving AAs all the time, Zeal could last up to 19 sec. Now, under the same condition, it can lasts much longer.

2 Likes

If im being honest, i still don’t think scarlett wrath is gonna see play beacuse it competes with lashing out which also gets super buffed by the 1 talent and the spell power dosen’t buff your AA healing.
Id have to mess with it to really see tho but i just don’t like that talent at all :stuck_out_tongue: