Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - July 20, 2021

Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - July 20, 2021

Heroes of the Storm has just been updated with Hero balance changes! Read on for details.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Yay the company does care about the forum! And does change the game balance - they must be listening!

3 Likes
  • (New) Bedside Manner [E]
    • Basic Attacks against Heroes deal 1% of maximum Health as damage. Heroes hit by Displacement Grenade take 6% of maximum Health as damage from Lt. Morales’ next Basic Attack.

A healer… with a “Giant Killer” % damage attack? :thinking: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Morales changes seems nice.
On papper it seems like she’s gona be a DPS/Healer hibrid.
Most probably gona give her a few goes :slight_smile:

Edit: OK, so i read Morales changes a 2nd and 3rd time…and OHH Boiiiii…Juice pirate strat got buffed to a whole new level of toxicity imo :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/65110177/hell-its-about-damn-time.jpg

Finally the patch is here!

"Basic Attacks against Heroes deal 1% of maximum Health as damage. Heroes hit by Displacement Grenade take 6% of maximum Health as damage from Lt. Morales’ next Basic Attack."

Tank killer Morales’ is in, considering that she has her anti-shield grenade that function similar to Varian’s Shattered Throw (13)…

2 Likes

" * Artanis gains Unstoppable for 1.5 seconds after swapping with an enemy Hero."

!!

The Blaze nerfs was needed, but I notice that a certain busted tank is still busted.

1 Like

Kharazim can have 3 traits now. And Morale has Reinforsments at 10 lvl with Med.

Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Wow, a healer rework that actually look ok on first glance.

Now please show Ana´s grenade talents the same love Morales´ grenade talents got :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Zagara is going to be one of the nastiest tank killers, now. If I am tanking and see an enemy Zag, you bet I am noping the hell out of there.

3 Likes

Still no sign of the Legendary Nova rework… Or Probius… Or even maybe Butcher? Oh well.

And the cherry on top:

• She can give Protected for 3 sec with the base Ult and with the Reinforcement ship as well on 20 :smiley:

Better get use to Medivac drop :cheese:

1 Like

You don’t like grenade build?

Guess Valla avoided another nerf bat this time. But good to see Azmo getting nerfed again.

3 Likes

They ruin my demon build… looks like they want prioritize the dunkin’ king.

Neat talent for Kharazim at 20, but by that point the game is over, and he pretty much stops suffering from all his shortcomings by level 16. The CRD is insane with the amount of mobility he gets from Way of Hundred Fists. Nerf it hard and make a baseline lvl 1 version of it.

I was excited to play him but it’s simply not a fun hero in current state, especially after all the attention other healers have been getting. You have a solution to make him more popular now yet players get to enjoy it only for a very short time.

1 Like

I was sad to see her percent damage talent unchanged. With the third roachling, she can do 7% per second via units that are really easy to overlook.

1 Like

Baseline reinforcements is crazy. It’s already her best talent at 20. I’m kind of jealous that it won’t be my little secret anymore.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try these changes when I have the time to log on. I also wanted to thank the Devs for their listening to the community and changing Stukov’s Fetid Touch so we can have our melee AA’s back and ranged, cake and eat it too thanks!

PS Thanks for the Tyrande changes!

5 Likes

It’s extremely boring and feels way less impactful than pre-rework. I definitely do not like it as it is now.

1 Like

I miss Ana’s global grenade so bad. It was an enormous meme pick outside of certain scenarios with horus, but it was a really fun time.

5 Likes