Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - July 15, 2020

Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - July 15, 2020

Heroes of the Storm has just been updated with Hero balance changes! Read on for details.

View Full Article

9 Likes

THE OX HAD IT COMING.

4 Likes

You ok Sami ?..

No, I can finally ban ETC less.

Good patch.
Nice changes to Tassadar, also, I need to test Blaze now.

Nerf of tassadar was expected.
Nerf of Cassia was expected.
Others? Hell no.

1 Like

Tychus didnā€™t need any buff.

8 Likes

Developer Comment: Meiā€™s introduction to the Nexus has been very cool. Her crisp performance has solidified her as a powerful member of any team. She is doing well but is not showing signs of being too strong just yet, so we are primarily adjusting her talents to be in a more solid place.

Just wanted to put this right here for those who said ā€œpretty sure Blizzard data will show that she needs more nerfsā€.

Yeah, no. But hey, Avalanche CD was increased and rightfully so and Crystalize was also nerfed but not that much, which seems like it will still operate just fine. Some might not like this one, uh oh.

Iā€™m sad that tier 4 didnt get any buffs on the talents tho.

13 Likes

all we ever wanted was those 2 changes. been very clear about that.

1 Like

IDK buddy you sounded like you were making her overall OP when it seems to be a singular problematic talent.

Then the dev comment says that sheā€™s doing well and just adjusting her talents. :thinking:

12 Likes

Bwahahaha.

Gotta love it!

Glad to see others are calling on your constant BS.

5 Likes

Fixed an issue where Phase Prism had an incorrect Mana cost when cast during Blade Dash.

Fixed an issue where Oracle did not reveal Creep Tumors.

I guess my threads in bug section were heard :smiley:

8 Likes

And also so we can appreciate the puns.

8 Likes

I donā€™t know, the Q buffs are helpful for the QM crowd who try running him into 5 assassin comps and Iā€™m okay with that
Also now that Sizzlin Attacks is competing with Titan grenade Iā€™m quite curious how thatā€™s going to turn out

1 Like

On Tycus
Level 13

• Spray ā€˜nā€™ Pray [Q]
    • Additional functionality: Overkill also Slows enemy Movement Speed by 25%.
  • Neosteel Coating [Active]
    • Duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds.

This is going to be a though talent tree, I like the slow on 16. Now I have to chose between utility or survivability.

2 Likes

fantastic patch, think ill be bringing stitches out to play mwhahaha

1 Like

:clap: TANK :clap: CHANGES :clap:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really REALLY great patch. Thank you, devs.

I appreciate Blaze and Stitches improved wave clear, the nerf on most OP heroes and Iā€™ll gladly take the Yrel change.

Iā€™m not a dps player, but it looks like Iā€™ll have to switch from Meph and Tass to Orpheaā€™s trait build, as it got unchanged.

3 Likes

Wonder how Greymane will be now in high leagues now when Cursed Bullet got nerfed now. 40% hp was also in a way too busted.

I love most of the changes. Great work by the HotS team. My only small complaint is that Xul just went through another nerf. As did my beautiful Cassia. My top three played heroes are Rexxar, Cassia and Xul.

Itā€™s like youā€™re forcing me to only play Rexxar when I just want to chill and relax. At the rate things are going youā€™re going to turn two of the most iconic Diablo 2 heroes like Xul and Cassia into weak pumpkins. Show some more respect on their name! As a hardcore Diablo 1, 2 and 3 player this is not right guys.

Although I do appreciate the Diablo buff. Heā€™s the hero Iā€™m just now starting to level more consistently. Going to hit 15 with him soon. Letā€™s go, baby! Big D for life! :heartpulse: