Heroes ideas to help the game and company

My suggestion for the next hero for heroes of the storm is not one but two heroes added at the same time (Hear me out). I like when we had more heroes come in but it seems dry now. So make things spicy take a nexus new hero and another random hero from Diablo or wow etc. Make it a throw down , make people want to buy them out of pure interest. But here is the twist they can only buy one with gold and the other with gems. I love the game and I think it needs new tactics to make it a money grab. Let’s say we place Ka vs Neithis or Ka vs Baine Bloodhoof. You can only unlock one through gold other through gems. Anyways my pitch is the nexus heroes Lady of thorns
Queen nightshade
KA
Neithis
Blackheart
Grave keeper
Raven lord
Mc tombstone vs El Guapo
Just my idea thanks.

1 Like

Nice, from your list, I guess they will planning for one of the Raven Lord or Grave Keeper as nexus hero. Personally I think lady’vashj as Naga hero is probable.

I would main El guapo independently of his kit (i said the same about Blaze and i rarely play him).

1 Like

He’ ll be some thing like ETC, but he has more boxing features. And he need to use his announcer as a ability.

1 Like