Pit Lord//My wish and My Idea

Pit Lord

A Summoner that is effective to use abilities and inflict damage in a wide area.

Base

Zone: Warcraft III and World Of Warcraft
Class: Bruiser
Race: Pit Lord

Health:2510.
Health Reg:5.312.
Attack Damage:217.
Attack Speed: 0.77
Attack Range: 2.00

Trait

The Dark Portal (15 seconds cooldown)

Pit Lord basic attack deal 50% cleave damage to nearby enemy. Each enemy minion killed near Pit Lord grant him 0.25 spell power and also take down restore 0.5 spell power, while in 30 spell power (full stack) he also can open the [Dark Portal] that summon 3 Felstalkers.
Each Fel stalker have 500 health and deal 65 damage to enemies.

Death lost this bonus spell power and ability.

Z)Summon Mount

Pit Lord can not use mount and he has 90% of normal movement speed, also Pit Lord is un-stopple of any slow and root effects.

Basic Abilities

Q)Rain Fire

Rain fire in a large area, deal 84 damage to enemies, this rain also persist 2 more times with 1 second time between them and enemy who hit by each rains take 25 damage .(8 seconds cooldown and 60 mana cost).

W)Crypt Hell

Root 2 enemy Hero for 1.75 seconds within a large area.(12 seconds cooldown and 80 mana cost).

E)Howl of Terror

Clap on nearby enemy ,deal 132 damage and reduce their damage dealt by 35% for 3 seconds.
(10 seconds cooldown and 45 mana cost).

Heroic Abilities

R1)Doom

Doom an enemy Hero, cause them to burn for 5 seconds, at first time deal 30 damage then stack up 10 times every 0.5 second to 300 .this damage can not be prevented.(if enemy hero prevent this damage for some times, he instantly gain these damage after preventing period.),(80 seconds cooldown and 100 mana cost).

R2)Summon Inferno

summon a stone demonic inferno at the location, upon landing deal 300 damage and stun nearby enemy for 1.25 second, Inferno has 2000 health and his basic attack splash nearby enemy for 40% Pit Lord basic attack damage, last 15 seconds.(120 seconds cooldown and 100 mana cost).

Talents

level1

1)Quest: Each time an enemy ignited with second effect of Rain Fire permanently increase its damage by 0.30.

Reward: after hitting enemy Heroes 100 time, Rain Fire cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds and half of its mana cost is refused.

2)Increase Pit Lord attack speed by 20% but reduce his basic attack damage by 15%.

3)Increase bonus spell power received from killing minions from 0.25 to 0.5.

level4

1)Quest: Root enemy Heroes with Crypt Hell.
Reward: after rooting enemy heroes 20 times, Increase number of rooted by 1.
Reward: after rooting enemy heroes 40 times, increase number of rooted by additional 1 Hero and also Crypt Hell range increased by 30%.

2)Increase maximum Health of Fel stalker by 60% and it, damage by 50%.

3)Pit Lord get 30 armor, reduce damage taken by 30% While he has 50 bonus spell power from The Dark Portal.

level 7

1)Howl of Terror also reduce enemy Hero attack speed by 40% for the duration.

2)Crypt Hell also slow enemy movement speed by 40% for 2 seconds after rooting duration.

3)Each Fel stakler death near Pit Lord, restore 10% of his maximum health.

level 13

1)Rain fire, rain for additional 2 fire with 75% damage.
passive: Increase area of Rain fire by 30%.

2)Quest: basic attack enemy hero 50 times.

Reward: after hitting enemy heroes 50 times with basic attack, Pit Lord now can use Demonic Wave, deal 235 damage in a line.(20 seconds cool down).

Passive: Pit Lord cleave damage is increased to 80% of his basic attack damage.

3)Fel stakler deal bonus damage against enemy Heroes equal to 3.00% of their maximum health.

level16

1)Howling Terror Radios is increased by 50%.Howling Terror also fear near enemy heroes for 1.5 seconds, silence them and take the control of heroes for its duration.

2)Rooting at least 2 enemy hero with Crypt Hell and burning them with Rain fire, reduce cooldown of Crypt Hell by 6 seconds.

3)For each enemy heroes are rooted by Crypt Hell, Pit Lord basic abilities recharge 50% faster for 3 seconds.

level20

1)Each time an enemy Hero ignited by Rain Fire, reduce cooldown of Doom by 1 second.
passive: reduce cooldown of Rain Fire by 2 seconds.

2)Reduce cooldown of Inferno by 40 seconds and also increase its maximum health and damage dealt by 100%.

3)Spell power bonus of trait no longer removed with dying but its maximum amount is reduced to from 30% to 25%.
passive: reduce cool down of Howl of Terror by 2 seconds.

4)Pit Lord also can summon an additional Dark portal, Dark portals persist for 3 second and ally Hero can teleport of one to another.

4 Likes

A rework and Edit on Manaroth concept is present,now you friends can visite it again,thank you.

1 Like

Friends! We have made some structural changes in the Mannoroth concept. Please visit it again. Thanks.

We will also attach some of his pictures too.

1 Like

2 Likes

This account will body slam your hornets nest for justice. I understand the internet. I know why you are seen as enemy.

Additionally; to many edits. They make the conversation very hard. Be slow. Think before the post.

1 Like

Many account that only empower you they have no personality of their own.they do not have unique ideas they only use daylan ideas. This is the big reason.

1 Like

So we have Daylan77, notflamingpi, and ShadowForst (This is very different than ShadowFrost) all here. I mean this in the nicest way. Do you have multiple personality disorder? Does each personality get its own battle.net account?

2 Likes

Please?

I am more unique in this world.

1 Like

Add Kyyteo them too,Kyyteo is the 4nd person of this group.:sunglasses:

Okay,but these are not relate to you.:hushed:

This page is about Mannoroth Concept,stop your non-related posting.and I deleted two of my posts too.

1 Like

Great idea! He is one of my favourites characters to appear in this Game. I would just add some flames when he is killed, that goes directly to the player that made the killed.

1 Like

Thanks

I made this concept at past with Warcraft III Design, and now with your point, I will add this feature. Also I’d like to add its Legion build system to his concept.

2 Likes

wohw Manneroth, our Pitlord. He definitely will join the Nexus eventually.

The concept itself…hmm. I actually don’t understand the trait.
He gains spellpower when minions die, and he gains stacks of some kind when minions die, he also can just summon a bunch of demons with it.
He’s unstoppable… mok
He has Lava Burst on his Q
Entangled Roots on his W
And some kind of close range aoe ability kinda like a Punish from Johanna?

And the ults…

I gotta say, it’s very underwhelming.
First of all we really really really can’t do another Unstoppable hero. Especially not this soon. DW is plenty for now.

The Trait that gives you spell power for minion kills is very strange. How do you imagine the play style? Farm all game to get spell power? Is he a mage? Is he a Bruiser, what is he?

Manneroth would really need something spicy to make his playstyle interesting. None of your ults really get him to do anything risky. If you just stand near a teamfight and drop down a Demonic Inferno. That’s just free value without risk. That’s boring. That’s a mage ult. A big buff guy like Manneroth can’t walk around with abilities like that.

Something like an unstoppable charge could be fun because his 6 legs kinda remind me of a chu chu train ;D
He’d basically be a Mei Avalanche ult.

I can’t really think of too many things to really save this concept. There’s nothing of substance that I can find to really work with. I’d scrap this and try again honestly ;D
Start with an interesting game mechanic you want to focus on.

4 Likes

Good job,I must think to save you of the concept.

You have so many fear of him and need to escape.

Test this concept maybe on a PTR and then say your oppinions.

1 Like

Don’t bother Mocky, this guy is a troll

No no,you and your hide friends are troll,not me.

Just work with his Basic abilities,make him awsome to game play,use his root with Inferno and get win.
get spell power to imprvoe your damage dealth with your Q and Doom,and being a support with you Blood of Mannoroth ,maybe need nerf on numbers.
Each ulti will match with its basic ability and so Mannoroth can be used in a pro mechanic at first and the second,he is nice for multi actions.this buff are cause of its characters lore.

1 Like

This does just feel like a DOTA character, what with the uncontestable burst damage combo with no real weakness outside of low mobility (though he’s unstoppable, so even that isn’t a weakness)

Honestly,it comes from Warcraft III reforged.look at it.Mannoroth Dota1 was an idea from Warcraft III.

just wanna use a PTR and now see what is the good Mannoroth during ages,hope you can find it and dont call it (trash).

Not being similar to DW in term of Unstopple,just need to have this buff on slow and roots.

Maybe nerf on numbers,My mechanic is nice too.

Please visite another heroes web sites and see how many peoples working on Mannoroth concept during years. :+1:

I just lose his unstopple charge,sorry maybe for the second concept.

1 Like

I look for him on PTR
He is not on PTR???

I did’nt say about hots PTR,I say some thing like an Editor.

1 Like

I have the PTRs access. It is above play button…