Hero Skins and Doomguy

So with the release of Doom Eternal, and my overwhelming desire to rip and tear huge guts I find myself in a difficult position when it comes to heroes.
My friends want me to play, but I find myself in games feeling inadequately equipped to rip and tear. Because of this I’ve compiled a list of heroes I think would be suited for skins at the very least inspired by the silent slaughternaught that plagues the nightmares of demonkind. Without further ado and to the request of no one let us begin.

•Varian - Looks damn good hacking, slashing and rampaging through a team fight.
•Raynor - Big guns, big glory, hell yeah. Turn his rifle into a super shotgun with a sick double bayonet, downsize his armor to his out of armor size, but still give him that mass swole.
•Tychus - see above but with minigun. Odin and laser drill get neat spell animations
•Blaze - see above yet again.
•Imperius - honestly I thought it was cool when I was thinking about him, but I’m not quite sure how he’d fit this besides my own personal bias and desire. Still though, cant say I dont want it.

And of course give them all voice lines complete with guttural growls, grunts, roars demanding the enemy team surrender their huge guts for punishment. Thank you all for considering my mad ramblings. Agree or die.

1 Like

Varian could be a sentinel, Raynor could be Doomguy himself, Tassadar can a Maykr, Azmodan could be a Legendary Mancubus, Sgt Hammer could be driving a BFG 10K and Leoric can be a Marauder.

This man has the right idea!

1 Like

I finished it in 2 days, but I hope it becomes GotY.

No complaints here. That team earned it. I’ve been fighting to not put it down.

1 Like