Hero Release Data by Years II

A response over half a year later?

I loved the one per month (and I wasn’t even around in that era) hero releases. We need to make 12 a year until we hit a certain hero count, then possibly consider slowing down after that.

Just few days has finally over : Nexomania II is ended just goes forward for remained as MC Tombstone Announcer. the next seasonal event will looking more skins I will preview in forums.

Can you hire devs to make sure we get 12/year?

Only if the current devs allow volunteers to learn how to code to join the team

Not possible ;p

Nice now i can keep track off everything.

1 Like

Well is that not how most threads are these days haha.

It’s near the end of 2021 and no New Heroes or Content in general. It feels completely abandoned at this point.

1 Like

Huh, this is actually pretty depressing now. I miss this game.

First year which I end without adding a new Hero to this post. Sad.

3 Likes

My man, this can be framed and everyone is like, wow this happened.

1 Like

Oh boi… wall of misery :frowning:

2 Likes

Lady Vashj when? 20 characters

When Clippy?

“I see you’re trying to take this camp - you should try pinging your allies.”

when do they start removing heroes?

seems like after more than 100 characters are in, it might be ridiculous for new players as
how many things is that to know?

3x7x100 talents
5x100 abilities
100 traits
100x various stats like hp, dps, damage style, playstyles, scaling, stacking, negating, healing, buffing, cooldowns, geometries etc
my heard hurts just thinking about this when there are only 90

Meanwhike there are 150+ champs in League, and they keep adding new ones like every 2 months or something. I think Hots is fine in compare with LoL or Dota 2

yah, but they have like a manual you have to have open when playing to know what to do too

I dont play it, but I saw it had a book thing to open midgame

prefer that hots doesnt ever require a book midgame

Never

We have 90 Heroes and got none for 2 years.
And new players should not care about how many Heroes there are. They can get used to it.

You don’t need to know every Talent.
You don’t need to know HP values, dps.
Scaling is most the time 4% but you don’t need to know this either.
Wut… geometries?

Anyway, there are skill brackets (ranks) and mmr for a reason. There are those who can learn 100+ Heroes and those who can’t. This (and many other things) affect how good a player is. There is nothing wrong with being an average player or even below that. Which might not be the case because ppl can compensate game depth (the knowledge you listed) with good reflexes, decision making.
The base of the game is the same for every Hero. You only need to know the ones you play, and have some minor awareness of the others.

2 Likes

I remember the KT release. Ii had just started playing in the Alpha. Kind of wild its been almost 2 years since a new hero.

They cant even be bothered to fix basic bugs anymore. Seems like the game is really going to die soon.

Tragic. Probably one of my favorite all time games.