Hero League *Master League* Queue times

As i’m currently waiting 8500 seconds into a HL Queue at master league with a estimated wait time of 1061 seconds, I find this to be completely unacceptable. I haven’t been able to find a HL game in days now, and my decay day is approaching…

I worked hard to get to this point and if my rank starts decaying because of HL inactivity , then i’m going to be extremely dissapointed…

Please blizz, either merg the ranks already or TAKE AWAY the decay feature temporarily… it isn’t fun waiting hours upon hours, and expect your users to clear 10 hours of their day, to fully commit to 1 Hero League match…and it also isn’t a fun mechanic to watch getting your hard earned points get shredded away, when you can’t find a game out of your own volition. This is absolutely ridiculous.

I was also thinking that this may also be a bug with the Queue, can someone please confirm for me if this has anything to do with a bug or just simply not enough players playing.

[This is a re-post, as I originally posted in Competitive Discussions, and after talking to a Support Admin on live chat, they recommended to post in Bugs Report, as the queue may or may not be bugging out. Feel free to Delete the other thread. ]