Help wanted! Making a counterpick summary

I want to make a thread about who wins vs who for people looking to counterpick in the solo lane

The rating will be

1. Good counterpick
  2. Counterpick on condition X
  3. Equal matchup
  4. You will loose slowly
  5. Get recked

Basicly I will adjust based on the highest vote untill we have a right position

So we are going to list all of the potential solo laners who get frequently picked and put them on a alfabetic order then give the rest of the solo laners a number. The main thread will be edited a lot and its based off lvl 1 to 13.

If you have no fantasy imagine braxis or dragonshire 1v1

Heroes

• Artanis
  • Arthas
  • Blaze
  • Deathwing
  • Etc
  • Dehaka
  • Illidan
  • Imperius
  • Falstad
  • Fenix
  • Gazlowe
  • Leoric
  • Malthael
  • Murky
  • Oprhea
  • Ragnaros
  • Rexxar
  • Samuro
  • Sonya
  • Thrall
  • Varian (in general)
  • Xul
  • Yrell
  • Zagara
excluded from this thread for now

Nazeebo
Uther
Greymane

2 Likes

Arthas in relation to those: 1, na, 3, 1,1,1,1,3,1,3,1,4,3,1,1,1,5,1,4,3,1,1,4,1. If that made no sense Hmu. I might be a bit biased but arthas is probably one of the most powerful solo laners.

Thrall: 2 (wins at 7), 5, 4, 1, 1, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2 (7), 1, 1, 1, 2(7), 5, 1, 5, na, 3, 3, 5, 1

Tbh if you dont have uther id remove falstad as well. He loses to pretty much all of them.

1 Like

Before I’ll even begin to rate them, we have to acknowledge the fact that some heroes can be powerful into the 1v1, but they can lose value when they get ganked.

Example: Artanis can hold a point infinitely on Braxis VS Yrel, but will get successfully ganked much more than her.

This is one of the reasons why we can’t perfectly rate the solo lane matchup.

The other one is through talents. Again, adapting talents should be in function of getting the most value throughout the hole match and it’s not always about the 1v1. So, an auto-attack build could be very strong vs the other solo laner, but not in a team fight.

Lastly, even though you talked about 2 maps, the counter picks change drastically on maps like ToD and Infernal Shrines.

I might add some matchup later on. For now, I’ll just post some links about it.

Links

Solo Laners Chart By JHow - Google Sheets

https://www.heroescounters.com/

2/18/2020 Solo lane match ups, based on pre lvl 10 - Google Sheets

Solo laners Match-ups by Ouille - Google Sheets

1 Like