(HC) Zurvan the Ancient One

This is a concept based on Zurvan. he is a tank based hero.

Role: Tank
Difficulty: Hard

1. Stats
Starting HP: 3400 (4% per level)
Damage: 120 (2% per level)
Weapon: Giant Claws
Armor: 30
Spell Armor: 20
Speed: 280
Range: 1.5

2. Abilities

Passive: Essence: Just like dehaka, he devours essence, but not to heal, but to get stronger, like diablos soul shard passive I belive.
(Q) Primal Rage: increases Zurvan’s attack speed by 30%
(W) Enhanced Fortification: Takes 30% lesser damage by 4 seconds
(E) Primal Spit: Zurvan spits out minions to fight for him.
(Heroic 1) The Ancient One: He spits out lightning in a large area for 2.5 seconds, he used it as a channel for 4 seconds, this ability deals 200 damage per second for those who are in his range of heroic.
(Heroic 2) Terrorzor: Zurvan spits out a Terrorzor to rip through his enemies apart like flesh and bones.

3. Talents

Level 1: Enrage: Grants him to attack 10% faster from Primal Rage
Level 1: All-Seeing: Grants him to see the map more farther but attacks a bit slower
Level 1: Claws of Essence: he gains essence from fallen troops, makes it easier to gain stronger in early game.
Level 4: Cloak of Fire: you know what that cloak does
Level 4: Death Awaits: he surges his tentacles in the ground, dealing massive damage to heroes, but is vulnerable while casting (Active ability to Replace Primal Rage)
Level 4: Grip of Essence: Grants more essence from killing heroes, good for longer games.
Level 7: (Passive) Passive Damage: does more damage against enemys.
Level 7: (Passive) Passive Heal: he heals when he attacks enemy troops
Level 7: (Passive) Passive Silence: He silences a hero for 0.50 seconds.

Level 10: (Heroic 1) The Ancient One
Level 10: (Heroic 2) Terrorzor
Level 13: Primal Call: He can roar, inspiring his troops when fighting (Active Ability)
Level 13: His and His Essence: He gains even more essence from eliminating heroes.
Level 13: Jaws Grip: He can deal 100 damage to a enemy in his mouth, devouring their essence, can be canceled when you are hit.
Level 16: Hunger… ESSENCE: He gains a lot of essence when killing a hero, jesus.
Level 16: Rock Wall: Prevents his enemies from running away, doing the killing blow (Active)
Level 16: Regen: He heals for 0.10 Life when he has a piece of essence on him
Level 20: (Heroic 1) The Ancient One: increases his ability to deal stronger damage and take less hits when channeling, it takes 5 hits now to cancel the Heroic
Level 20: (Heroic 2) Terrorzor: Has double stats and deals more damage, great for hunting down enemy troops
Level 20: Break and Decieve: Zurvan gains a passive where he can break armor of bruisers and tanks fully.
Level 20: Terrors of His Might: Can roar as a active ability, he can use it to scare away enemies to make his escape.
Level 20: All-Seer: Gains vision to the entire map every 30 seconds, it lasts for 15 seconds.

4. Mechanics

Zurvan can be used to eliminate tanks and absorb the damage, while using the ancient one heroic, he can move and have the direction it will face where he faces, he can also use the Terrorzor heroic to chase down low HP heroes, he is weak against heroes that are fast. Why? well he doesn’t have a mount, instead he can burrow to a specific location but not to close to a enemy heroes location, you can use this for ambushes and take down the low HP or medium HP heroes. hes also weak against bruisers sense they can take down his HP quick sense his armor is vulnerable to them. But he can eliminate the enemys easily with his abilities combined.

5. Conclusion

In Conclusion, this is just a concept I have made for fun and it is a joke, I know blizzard might not add him (Cus he too big, just like Ridley from smash problem) so yeah, they could add him but I just couldn’t think of any other character then him, but I will take Critiscim and suggestions to this review though to improve him. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

You didn’t get a comment in almost a year? That’s just mean.
I was looking specifically for a Zurvan concept, that’s how I got here.
Making him a tank is a cool idea, but it’s a bit concerning that you neglected to give him any form of CC. Peeling is part of a Tank’s job description. Without CC they are just Bruisers.
You also gave him the ability to summon… hmm you could maybe make that work.
If the summons had the ability to taunt, or reduce damage the enemies deal then that could make him peel sort of.
Or maybe some kind of ability where he gobbles people up and poops them out behind ;D
That way he could grab a diver that is harassing your squishies and you can place yourself between them to protect your team.

But ye, tough hero to make work. Would you shrink him, or would he come DW sized? ;D