Unholy Horseman//My wish and My Idea

Unholy Horseman

A bruiser have specific ability to use both physical and spell damage and will pair him self with his Images.

Base1

1) Name and Title: Unholy Horseman
2) Zone: Nexus
3) Race: Undead
4) Role: Bruiser

Base2

Health: 2343 (5% per level)
Health Regeneration: 4.66 (5% per level)
Basic Attack Damage: 122 (5% per level)
Attack Speed: 1.11
Basic Attack Range: 1.8

Z) Summon Mount

[Active] Increase Unholy Horseman movement speed by additional 30% for 3 second. (15 seconds cooldown)

[Passive] Increase Unholy Horseman Movement Speed by 15%.

Abilities

Q) Unholy Coils

Casting it cause to release Unholy Frost coil (Slim and long) on ground, deal 166 damage (5% per level) to enemies who hit, after 0.50 release 2rd unholy coil with some distance, dealing 20% more damage. (8 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost)

W) Frost Shield

Casting it cause to create a Frost Shield around Unholy Horseman, deal 29 damage (5% per level) to nearby enemies every 0.25 seconds and heal Horseman for 75% of this amount, after 2.5 seconds in end, heal Horseman for 6% of his maximum health. (10 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost)

E) Dark Breath

Hurl a effect of dark cold in front of Unholy Horseman dealing 131 damage (5% per level) damage to all enemies in area and slow their movement speed by 30% for 2 seconds, heroes hit on the outer edge of Icy Breath also will be rooted for 1.5 seconds. (9 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost)

Trait

D1) Frozen Shadow Aura

Unholy Horseman release Frozen Shadow Aura in a large area around himself, for each enemy stand on it, unholy Horseman basic abilities cool down recharge 15% faster and also each enemy stand of it will be visible for 3 seconds.

D2) Unholy Images

Casting an ability, create an Unholy Image in acting location, Image has 100% of Horseman maximum health and 65% of his basic attack damage but receive 50% more damage from enemies, Unholy Image persist for 4 seconds.

Note: Images can control by player’s mouse and has a Unholy skin, enemy can identify Horseman from his images.

Heroic Abilities

R1) Unholy Shell

Release Unholy Shell around Horseman ,Heal him for 2% of his maximum health every 0.25 second for 3 second, for each enemy hero damage to Horseman, this heal amount is increased by 20%. (80 seconds cooldown and 80 mana cost)

R2) Anti-magic Zone

Active to place Anti-Magic zone tool in a large area, protect all ally Hero from spell damage for 3 seconds (50 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost)

Talents

Level1 Tier

1) [Quest]

For each regeneration globe gathered by Horseman, he and his Images health regeneration is increased by 1.
Reward: After gathering 15 globe, permanently Increase Horseman and his Images movement speed by 10%.

2) [Active, Passive]
mark an enemy Hero for 10 second, visible it for this duration. (40 seconds cool down)
Passive: Increase bonus movement speed of mount from 15% to 25%.

3) [Trait]
Frozen Shadow Aura also slow enemy movement speed by 15% every time enemies stand on it.

4) [E]
Increase Dark Icy Breath slow amount by 20% and it’s duration by 0.75 seconds.

Level 4 Tier

1) [W]
Increase Healing done of final effect of Frost Shield to 10% of Horseman maximum health.
Passive: Frost Shield also deal bonus damage equal to 1.00% of enemy maximum health every 0.30 seconds.

2) [Q]
Unholy Coil also heal Horseman for 70% of it’s damage to enemies.

3) [Auto Attack ,Passive]
Basic attack heal Horseman for 40% of the damage dealt.

Level 7 Tier

1) [Auto Attack]
Every 4rd basic attack of on same target dealing 100% more damage and Silence them for 0.25 seconds, silence duration get stack with number of Images.

2) [Auto Attack]
Increase basic attack damage by 20%. Basic attack against enemy heroes reduce cooldown of Dark Breath by 1 second.

3) [Q]
Unholy Coil deals 30% more damage to enemy affected by slow, stun and root.

4) [Quest]
for each enemy hero rooted by Icy Breath ,it’s damage is increased by 5.
Reward: After rooting enemy heroes 25 time, it’s width and range is increased by 25%.

Level 13 Tier

1) [E]
Dark Icy Breath outer edge also reduce enemy armor by 15 for 3 second. take 15% more damage.

2) [W]
After end of Frost Shield gain a 345 (5% per level) shield point for 3 seconds.

3) [Q]
Unholy coils also occur one more time and deal 40% more damage.

4) [Z]
Your mount now give Horseman 60 spell armor and cause him un-stopple for this duration, but this duration reduce by 1 second.

Level16 Tier

1) [W]
Frost Shield final effect also deal damage equal to 9% of enemy maximum health as spell damage.

2) [Q]
Casting Unholy Coil create an Unholy Image on point of impact. each time an Unholy Images die, release a Unholy Coil on this location with 50% damage.

3) [Trait]
Horseman and his Images gain 15% attack speed every time an Unholy Image active up to 60%.

Level20 Tier

1) Frozen Shell [Heroic]
Frost shield reduce cool down of Unholy Frost Shell by 0.5 seconds per hit enemy hero ,Unholy Shell also deals frost effect damage on nearby enemy heroes equal to 100% of healing received every 0.25 seconds.

2) Unholy Zone [Heroic]
Anti Magic Zone now prevent all CC effects like slow stun root and silence.

3) The Scepter [Active]
Active it Increase Horseman spell power by 30 for 8 second. (60 seconds cool down)
Passive: Icy Breath now silence enemies in the area for 1.25 seconds.

4) Resist Images [Trait]
Unholy Images no longer take extra damage, also the duration of Images is increased by 4 seconds.

1 Like

Just gonna say this, I love the name. It’s not just Knight, or Horselord, or like Rider, or something lame like that. It’s Horseman. It has a nice ring to it.

I am the Unholy Horseman Knight, master of all.

1 Like

To all: This is really a disrespect to me and it bothers me.
When I see people commenting on other people’s posts and then writing about my post as low as they can think of it, many people don’t even write a single word about my work.

to Bob: anyway thanks for you about my Hero’s name.

Great job. I liked it, I love bruises that use abilities, not auto attacks. :water_buffalo:

1 Like

It have auto attack also and many talent for auto attack,please see build again.
Tier level1,1 and level4,3 and level 7 1,2 and level 13,1 and level 16,4 are for auto attack build.

Yes, he has many useful talents, and there are different types of assembly. This makes me happy.

1 Like

Tell me for which option you’re working for CDC.
I am going to help and support, hopefully we (yourself) can gain 1st place for this CDC.

2 Likes

I don’t know what the requirements for the concepts will be in the CDC, so I’m waiting for this on April 5th.

Ok, I also get aware of news about CDC, you give me many help for my concepts especial number 5 until 13 and I should grant a reward for it.
sure I do repeat it more.

Kargath

May I ask you to write there

Update: Added talents.

I can not write there

Okay, I will write my addition and attach it there, before end of 4 April.

1 Like

Unholy Horseman,it is a cool and Interest idea,I love to play with this Heroes,a combination of mage and briuser have good stability and use shadow/Ice abilities,hope we can have some of this Heroes in game.

1 Like