Race: Demon (Dread Lord)
Role: Bruiser

Base2

Health: 1896
Health Regeneration:4.06
Basic Attack Damage:136
Basic Attack Range: 2.5
Attack Speed: 1.11

Note: all the Number grow with 4% bounce each level.

Basic Abilities

Q) Chain of Shadow

Cast Q on enemy hero, cause to create a chain of shadow (range equal to 200% of Leoric drain hope) between you, deal 20 damage every 0.25 second and also slow his movement speed by 3% every 0.25 second, For every 10% of the distance between you and the enemy hero, the damage will be increased by 10% and the maximum distance will be 100%, Shadow Claw persist for 3 seconds (12 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost).

W) Carrion Plague

Tychondruis release carrion plague with shadow effect on chosen area, At the first moment of hitting the enemies, deal 106 damage, and then every 0.50 seconds, it inflicts 21 damage on the enemies in that area. This effect will last for 2 seconds (8 seconds cool down and 45 mana cost).

E) Deceive

Cast it on enemy Hero, cause to sleep him for 1.75 seconds and then silence for 0.75 seconds, also can cast Q and W during this effect (10 seconds cool down and 45 mana cost).

Trait

Illusion form

Active it to change on Illusion form for 15 seconds, can not deal basic attack damage but Evade all Basic attack from enemy Heroes, get 20 spell power and Q and W abilities recharge 100% faster on this duration (60 second cool down).

Heroic Abilities

R1) Carrion Nightmare

Active it to release a wave of Fel Carrion, deal 452 damage on all enemy in its path and root them for 1.5 seconds (70 second cool down and 60 mana cost).

R2)Demonic Mark

Give a Demonic Mark on target enemy (Unlimited Range), after 4 seconds of casting ability, Tychondrius can teleport on enemy location.
(60 second cooldown and 80 mana cost).

Talents

Level1 Tier

[D]. Increase Illusion Form bounce spell power from 20% to 30% but reduce its duration by 4 seconds.

[D]. Reduce cooldown of Illusion Form by 30 seconds, Tychondrius now can pass over trains during Illusion Form.

[D]. Getting at least 2 take downs within 3 seconds time will reset cooldown of Illusion Form.

Level4 Tier

[W]. If the target enemy heroes under the shadow effect of W for at least 1.5 seconds, they will got sleep for 1.25 second.

[Q]. If Chain of Shadow is completely done, the target enemy hero will stun the for 1 seconds.

[Q]. Increase periodic slow amount of Shadow Claim from 3% second to 5%

[Q]. Tychondrius get 15% movement speed during Shadow Claim duration.

Level7 Tier

[Q]. After end of Chain of Shadow duration, Tychondirus get 40% attack speed and 20% basic attack damage for 4 seconds.

[Q] During of Chain of Shadow Tychondrius get 40 armor for its duration, reduce damage taken by 40%.

[W] Casting Carrion Plagued, grant Tychondiurs 321 shield point for 3 seconds and also he is healed for 100% of Carrion Plagued damage dealt on enemies.

Level13 Tier

[Passive]. Basic Attack against enemy heroes, reduce cool down of Illusion and Deceive by 2 seconds.

[Q]. Chain of Shadow periodic damage is increased with 1% of enemy hero maximum. Depend on the distance from the enemy, this damage will be increased to 100%.

[E]. Deceive now reduce enemy hero spell power by 50% for 4 seconds.

Level 16 Tier

[Passive]. Basic attack against enemies, now deal cleave damage plus 45 shadow damage for 2 seconds.

[Q]. If Chain of Shadow done on enemy hero, deal damage equal to 10% of the target maximum health.

[W]. Increase Carrion Plagued area by 50% and its damage by 40%.

Level20 Tier

[Heroic]. Tychondrius now can use his Demonic Mark on his ally hero, after 4 seconds teleport on its location anywhere of Battle Ground.

[Heroic]. Basic attack against enemy heroes disabled by stun, silence root, reduce cooldown of Tychundrios Heroic abilities by 2 seconds.

[Trait]. Tychondrius no longer Evade enemy basic attack during Illusion, but he can deal basic attack damage on enemies during Illusion. (Freedom).

[W]. Basic Attack Increase Carrion Plagued duration by 1 second stack up to 3 seconds.

2 Likes

Dylan,I think this build need some buff,can have more objects,Although it is efficient, it is old.
I suggest to some edit about your W and E it some similar to Malganis abilities.

2 Likes

I am going to add some abilites and change for each you say,and I attach them soon.

2 Likes

A reconstruction of these Concept took place. We changed his design from Assassin to Bruiser and added significant magical (shadow,Fel effect) abilties to it like as a Bruiser mage.

1 Like