Spellbreaker, Guardian of Qual'thalas//My wish and My Idea

Generality

A support with the ability to steal enemy abilities and buffs and use it against them.

Base1

Zone: Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft
Race: Blood Elf
Title: Guardian of Qual’thalas
Role: Support

Base2

Health:1812
Health Regeneration:4.005
Basic Attack Damage:122
Attack Speed:1.11
Basic Attack Range:6
Scale value=4% per level

Abilities

Q) Steal Magic (Range=10)

Steal latest basic ability used by enemy Hero and use it on other or same enemy as his basic ability.
During stealing ability, spell breaker transform into enemy shape (Spell Breaker’s skin change to enemy’s skin) for 5 seconds and he can use this ability. After this time, his shape change like before and Spell Breaker lost this ability. (12 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost)
Note: Enemy Hero also can use his basic ability while Spell Breaker steal it.

W) Buff steal (Range=10)

Steal 25% of enemy hero’ s spell power and grant this amount to an ally hero or Spell Breaker for 6 seconds. During this time also dealing 50 damage per second to the target enemy. (12 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost)

E) Arcane Sword (Medium Range =8)

Active to instantly teleport at chosen location. After casting Arcane Sword, Spell Breaker’s next basic attack silence the target for 1.5 seconds. (10 seconds cooldown and 45 mana cost)

Trait

D1) Feed Back

Spell Breaker attacks reduce 18 Mana per hitting. The Mana combusts, dealing damage to the attacked target. Each point so removed dealing 40 spell damage on enemy.
Note: Feed Back can be toggle on or off.

D2) Glaives Chain

Mana cost of Feed Back will be counted, each time Spell Breaker lose at least 50% of his mana with Feed Back, he can cast Glaives Chain, dealing 100% damage of this mana reduction to enemy Heroes. The chain then bounces 5 times to nearby enemies with 60% damage. (60 mana cost)

Heroic Abilities

R1) Silencer knight

Silence all enemy heroes in the battle ground for 3.00 seconds. (50 seconds cool down and 70 mana cost)

R2) Heroic Steal

Steal latest Heroic ability used by enemy hero and use it as self Heroic ability on same or other enemy. (60 seconds cooldown and 80 mana cost)

Talents

level 1

1) Quest: Hit all enemy Hero in battle ground with basic attack, for each enemy Hero hit, increase Spell Breaker attack speed by 0.2%.
Reward: after hitting all enemy Heroes 20 times, Spell Breaker also gain 15% bounces attack speed.
Passive: reduce mana cost of Feed Back by 4.

2) Quest: Hit enemy Heroes with bonuses chain of Glaives Chain.
Reward: after Hitting enemy Heroes 15 times. The main chain’ s damage is increased from 50% of mana reduction to 80%.
Reward: after Hit enemy heroes 30 times, the bonuses damage are increased from 80% of mana lost to 100% also Glaives Chain self mana cost is refused in this way.

3) While Spell breaker steal a basic ability from enemy hero, he gains 20 spell power for 5 seconds.

level 4

1) Buff steal also slow enemy movement speed by 20% for 3 seconds and grant this amount to ally Hero for 3 seconds.

2) Casting Arcane Sword grants spell Breaker gain 25% movement speed for 3 seconds.

3) After stealing a basic ability from an enemy Hero, they will be silenced for 3 seconds, cannot cast ability during this time.

level 7

1) Arcane Sword grants spell breaker 50 spell armor for 2.5 seconds, reduce spell damage taken by 50%.

2) Every 4rd basic attack on same target stun them for 0.25 seconds, dealing 100% bonus damage and heal spell breaker for 150% of this amount.

3) Quest: Each Regeneration Globe gathered, increase Spell Breaker Maximum mana by 10 maximum to 300 bonus mana.

Reward: After gathering 30 Regeneration Globes. Active Arcane Boost to restore 100 mana (25 seconds cool down).

level 13

1) While Spell Breaker steal a basic ability from enemy Hero and for 2 seconds after using it, his next Steal Magic recharge 100% faster.

2) Buff steal get the second charge and its cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.

3) Acting buff Steal and then steal magic on the same enemy Hero within at least 1.75 seconds time between them, instantly grants Spell Breaker a Glaives Chain.

level 16

1) Feed Back dealing additional (spell) damage against heroes equal to 2.00% of their maximum health.

2) Buff steal spell power reduction is increased from 25 to 40 but its duration is reduced by 1 second.

3) After casting Arcane Sword Spell Breaker next basic attack dealing additional (spell) damage equal of 12% of target maximum health.
Passive: reduce cool down of Arcane Sword by 2 seconds.

level 20

1) Reduce cooldown of Silencer Knight by 30 seconds. Silencer Knight also blind all enemy Hero in battle ground for 2 seconds after end of silence duration.

2) Heroic ability is stealth from enemy now grant benefit of storm talent as reward.

3) Glaives Chain dealing 200% more damage to minions, camps and summons.
Passive: spell Breaker gains all benefits of level 13 talents.

4) Orb of Sin’dorei
Active it to Transform into enemy Hero Shape get 20 spell power and gain all it’s untalented basic and Heroic ability for 20 second.
(50 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).
Note: spell breaker’s ability failed on this duration.

5) Arcane Sword get second charge (with 2 seconds delay between casting) and its range is increased by 25%. Casting Arcane Sword make Spell Breaker un-stopple for 1 second.

6 Likes

And can he steal the ability to heal Morales? If can the used ability require energy or by stealing does he use it for free?

1 Like

Nice note, thanks. When Spell Breaker steal a magic, he transform to enemy’s shape for 3 second and he use this ability free, steal magic’s mana cost replace with energy or mana or etc. Maybe i place some limit for this ability for improving it.

2 Likes

I have one more question. Once you have added such an interesting mechanics. We have Cho’Gall, Cho launches a bomb, Gall detonates it (it happened) Do you steal to launch a bomb or detonate it? you have stolen the last basic ability of the gall, but how to blow it up because you do not have Cho who would launch it (bomb).

1 Like

Sure, personally i think cho gall is always a problem in game.

i don’t know cho gall well cause i don’t play with them until now, but this ability work in this way that every gall or cho ability that should be combined to gether should be in access, in really after casting this ability or same we face with a new ability bar and we can use relating level of enemy Heroes by it. This new ability bar consist of toggle on or off and etc.

In really a basic structure of the ability should be steal and being in access for the duration.
or maybe we can ignore gall’ s ability and only focusing on cho.

2 Likes

I also wonder how this works with copies of Samuro. Can your hero steal something from a copy, because this is not a hero. Will the ability then go into normal cooldown?

1 Like

Edit

It will active on every mirror image of samuro, no different of them, even when spell breaker cast Q on a mirror image. Casting Q on melee heroes also have utility, because they have a strong basic attack and CC and will be good tools.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to say that you made bad abilities. It seems to me correct to see how the mechanics work from one moment or another the game moment. The more we think how this works, the faster we make a truly finished character. <3

3 Likes

Also I should add this note that Spell Breaker always steal an untalented ability from enemies. Cause this prevent of many issue maybe.

Many thanks to you dear mate.MR Lalution.
This Hero is a support. As he damage an enemy with his basic attack and Feed back, he can steal enemy ability and use it well in proper situation especial healing or CC ability. Also he can use his Arcane Sword as a greet mobility, he can escape or close to mele enemy or replace him self from ranged dd heroes also he can close himself to mage Heroes like as Li ming and steal her power full ability and spell power with this (Arcane Sword).

Also he has two strong ultimates, silencing all enemy hero in map and ulti steal.
These cause a very usefull support that every team want to pick or ban him first.

4 Likes

Yes, this is the type of hero I would like to play. An aggressive assistant who, with a good reaction, punishes the enemy for their mistakes.

4 Likes

Every one please see my Suggest, It is one of my Legendary concept and I had good artwork on it. Pleade study kit, build and say your opinion.

I will be glad to see your criticism, like and ideas about my concepts, thank you.

3 Likes

This suggestion reminds me of the games I had as a child in Classical Warcraft. I really like and admire such styles hoping to see this hero or similar in the game.

2 Likes

I personaliy have enjoy of Steal magic, it is great, we can show our self in every time as healer, tank, bruiser and…
we can have much choice in front of different enemy and also is a good character from picking in high ranked system, I have great hope to see SpellBreaker in Hots soon.

2 Likes

it is a very nice concept, and i like that you can transform to an enemy hero. GJ!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it will be nice that you work on the second spell breaker concept, working on a new one. Get his point for our self :smiley: .

2 Likes

I think it’s better to consider a protective shield and also mass dispel for next concept.

2 Likes

Generality

A support who can prevent negative effects of his allies well.

Base1

Name and Title: Spell Breaker Guardian of Qual’Thalas.
Zone: Warcraft III Reforged.
Race: Blood Elf Mage Warrior.
Role: Support.

Base2

Health: 1826
Health Regeneration: 4.214
Basic Attack Damage:106
Attack Speed:1.25
Basic Attack Range:5.5
Scale Value=4% per level

Abilities

Q) Glaives of Wisdom

Active Q to next basic attack dealing additional 75% bounce spell damage with 2.2 more range (4 seconds cool down and 30 mana cost).

W) Mass Dispel

Dealing 124 spell damage in medium area (125% of stukov luking arm) and silence all enemy in area by 2 seconds also remove all negative effect and buff such as slow(MP and AP), root, armor, damage. Deal 150% more damage on summoned units (12 seconds cool down and 70 mana cost)…

E) Arcane Shield

Protect an ally or self Hero from taking damage for 1.75 seconds (10 seconds cool down and 45 mana cost).

Trait

D) Magic Sword

[D]. Active 1 to replace Spell Breaker’s location with ally or enemy hero.(range equal to125% of leoric’s drain hope range).

Active 2 to teleport both Spell Breaker and his picked ally hero on a chosen location (range equal to 100% of leoric’s drain hope range)
All Magic Swords has 12 seconds cool down and 30 mana cost).

Note: There is 2.00 seconds time between use of each Magic Sword’s abilities.

Heroic Abilities

R1) Silencer Knight

Silence all enemy heroes in battle ground for 4 seconds (80 seconds cooldown and 80 mana cost).

R2) Antonidas Book

Channel for 1.75 seconds and then teleport to an ally Hero location on anywhere of Battle Ground, upon teleporting reset cool down of Arcane Shield (70 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

R3) Orb of Sin’dora

Active it to transform on enemy hero’s shape for 15 seconds ,get 20 spell power and 15% movement speed and can use enemy hero’s basic ability on this duration (60 seconds cool down).

Talents

Level 1 Tier

[Q]. Quest: Every time Spell Breaker damage enemy heroes with Glaives of Wisdom, it’s bounce damage is increased by extra1% (75% to 76% and go…).

Reward: After hit enemy heroes 25 times, the bonus rage also is increased by 1.1

[Q]. every 4rd Glaives Wisdom on the same target, dealing 100% extra damage.

[Q]. Glaives of Wisdom stun enemy by 0.25 seconds and refuse its mana cost each time hit an enemy.

Level 4 Tier

[W]. Increase silence duration of Mass Dispel by 50% and its damage by 20%.

[W]. Mass Dispel also reduce Stun and Silence duration by 50%.

Passive: Mass Dispel dealing 200% damage on minions and camps.

[W]. De-buffing at least 2 allied heroes with mass dispel reduce cool down of mass dispel by 4 seconds.

Level 7

[Trait]. Magic Sword also Increase target movement speed by 20% for 3 seconds.

[E]. Increase Arcane shield duration by 0.75 seconds and reduce the cool down by 3 seconds.

[W]. Mass Dispel also Increase health and mana regeneration of ally heroes by 300% for 3 seconds.

Level 13 Tier

[Q]. Reduce cool down of Glaives of Wisdom by 1 second, Glaives of Wisdom also dealing extra (spell) damage equal to 4% of enemy maximum health.

[E]. Arcane shield also deals 241 damage on nearby enemies, both at casting and end of this duration.

[Trait]. Casting Magic Sword grant Spell breaker and the ally hero 20 spell power for 5 seconds.

Level 16 Tier

[W]. Spell breaker and his ally gain 422 shield points for 5 second If they get effect of Mass Dispel.

[Trait] .Upon teleporting with magic sword ,both Spell Breaker and his partner get 30 armor for 4 seconds reduce damage taken by 30%

[E]. Arcane Shield also heal target for 30% of damage taken and 20% of damage dealt by carrier on this duration.

Level 20 Tier

[Heroic]. Reduce Silencer Knight cool down by 30 seconds and Increase duration by 1.00 seconds.

[Heroic]. Antonidas’ s book no longer have channel duration and also it’s mana cost is refused.

[Heroic]. Reduce cool down of Orb of The Sin’dora by 25 seconds and increase it’s duration by 5 seconds. Orb of Sin’dora also steal untalented heroic ability of enemy hero target.

[Passive]. Get 25% attack speed and 20% basic attack damage.

2 Likes

The kind of Hero like Spell Breaker, there are many suitable as a choose for making a new and attractive concept. Sure we’ll have the more concept for and in continue working more these models , like as Archmage Antonidas, Khedgar, Elf Sorceress and etc.

2 Likes

(Spell breaker knight of the blood Elf).

Spell Breaker, the best concept of the project. Please read and like it, thank you.
Imagine that this hero being in the game, it really will make our team full glad.

Hopefully to see this good support in game, if is possible.

1 Like