Lady Vashj//My wish and My Idea

Hello every one I wish best for all of you,today I release my concept suggestion for Hots about Lady vashj as I promise.please see it and attention to me with your oppinions.thanks you.

Base1

Name and Title: Lady Vashj attendant of Illidan and Leader of Naga Army.
Zone: Warcraft III and World of Warcraft Burining Crusade Expansion.
Race: Natural Naga.
Role: Ranged Assassin

Base2

Health:1719 (5% per level)
Health Regeneration:3.57 (5% per level)
Basic Attack Damage:103 (5% per level)
Basic Attack Range:6.6 (5% per level)
*Attack Speed:1.33 *

Abilities

Q)Multi Arrows

Active it to instantly release 3 basic attack damage with 20% bounce damage on enemies target.

(4 second cooldown and 30 mana cost).

W)Watery Ground

Hurl a Water Bolt on ground ,cause to release water effect on a medium width area for 3 second, each time enemy Heroes stand on this ground, take 53 damage (5% per level) for 3 second.

E)Ground Water Shock

Act in on a certain area with medium width, causes to release Ground Water shock from ground, each enemy hit, will directely shut in top for 0.5 second ( Stun effect) and get fall down and will root for 1.00 second.(10 second cooldown and 60 mana cost).

Trait

T.1)Core Water effect

Each basic attack on enemy Heroes, take them Core Water Effect cause them to slow movement speed by 5% and also take damage equal to 2% of them maximum health for1 second this slow effect stack up 5 times every 1 second to 30% slow and damage done repeat 5 times.(all this effect will be finished in 5rd stack) .

T.2)Mana Shield

Active it gain a shield equal to 100% of vashj maximum mana, this shield always persist on vashj but every 1 second lose 3% of Vashj maximum mana, also Lady vashj don’t get damage on his normaly health while he has shield from her mana.( mana shield can be toggle of or on).If vashj’s current mana is bellow 10% of maximum amount, this shield get lost.

Passive: Each regeneration globe is gathered by vashj ,increase his maximum mana by 10.

1)Water waves

Act it on chosen location ,Every 3 second release a long length and width Water Wave in from this point and deal 194 (5% per level) damage to enemy who stand on it.Water waves persist 3 times.

2)Tornado

Act it on chosen location, cause Tornado on this point, Tornado get 20% bigger every 0.25 second but cannot move to any location, Instantly kill minions and also stun all enemies Hero hit for 2 second.Tornado persist for 3 second.

Enemy Hero get invuliable while get stun from Tornado.

Talents

Tier of level1

1)Increase bounce damage of Multi arrow from 20% of basic attack to 40% of this amount.
Passive: Increase basic attack damage by 15%.

2)Increase number of bounce damage of Multi Arrow from 3 to 4 and Increase it’s range by 20%.
Passive: get 1.1 attack range.

3)get an additional charge of Multi Arrow but increase it’s cooldown by 2 second.
Passive: get 20% attack speed.

Tier of level4

1)Increase Watery Ground area by 20% and it’s range by 25%.

2)Increase Watery Ground duration by 1 second and also ignore it’s mana cost.

3)Watery ground damage now get stack every 1 second, Increase it’s damage by 8% per stack.

Tier of level7

1)Each stack of Core Water Effect Increase vashj movement speed by 5% up to 25%.

2)Hitting at least 3 enemy Heroes with Multi Arrow,cause stun them for 1 second.

3)Watery Ground now slow enemy movement speed by 30% of it’s duration.

4)Active it become Unstopple and get 50 spell armor for 2 second.(40 second cooldown).

Tier of level10

1)Water waves

Act it on chosen location ,Every 3 second release a long length and width Water Wave from this point, deal 174 (5% per level) damage to enemy who stand on it.Water waves repeat 3 times.

2)Tornado

Act it on chosen location, cause Tornado on this point, Tornado get 20% bigger every 0.25 second and can move to nearby location, Instantly kill minions and also stun all enemies Hero hit for 2 second. Tornado persist for 3 second.
(120 second cooldown and 100 mana cost).

Enemy Hero get invuliable while get stun from Tornado.

Tier of level13

1)For each enemy Hero effected by Gruond Water shock, reduce it’s cooldown by 1 second and grant vashj 15 mana.

2)Reduce mana cost of mana shield to 2% of her maximum mana per second and Increase it’s shield amount by 20%.

3)Reduce Vashj maximum health by 20% but Increase shield amount of mana shield by 40%.

Tier of level16

1)Increase damage of each stack of Core Water Effect from 2% of enemy maximum health to 3.5%.

2)Each enemy Hero get stun with Ground Water Shock, take damage equal to 4% of his maximum health.

3)Increase Watery Ground damage by 30%, Watery Ground area get 10% bigger for every 1 second is used on enemies.
Passive: get all tier of level 4 as reward.

4)Vashj deal 25% more damage to enemy effected by slow, stun or root.

Tier of level20

1)Reduce time of acting next Water wave from 3 second to 2 second and also Increase it’s damage by 25%.

2)Reduce cooldown of Tornado by 30 second and it’s mana cost by 50.Tornado now can move to another place with 70% movement speed can control by vashj.

3)Core Water Effect also increase Vashj’s attack speed by 5% stack up 5 time to 25%.
Passive: get 1.1 attack range.

4)Mana shield no longer lose mana and always persist on vashj.

1 Like