Eredar Demon//My wish and My Idea

Eredar Demon, Legions’ s Commander

Base

Health: 2418
Health Regeneration:4.45
Basic Attack damage: 208
Basic Attack Range:2.2
Attack Speed: 0.91

Note: All number grow with 4% Increasing per level.

Abilities

Q) Demonic Bolt

Hurl a Bolt of fel stone liquid on the first enemy hit (range=8), dealing 157 damage and also stun them for 2 seconds.
(10 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost).

W) Demonic Hell

Channel for 0.35 seconds then create a hell of demonic flame on a circular area (radius=3), dealing 28 damage every 0.25 seconds to them and also slow their movement speed by 25%, Demonic Hell persist for 3 seconds (12 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost).

E) Heavy Shift

Eredar Demon dash forward into front (charge distance=5) dealing 127 damage to each enemy hit Eredar Demon, also knock back them within short rage (12 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost).

Trait

D) The Power of Darkness and Demons.

Each time an enemy minion nearby Eredar Demon be killed, Eredar Demon gains 1 stack of Darkness Power and Each time a friendly minion nearby him be killed, Eredar gains 1 stack of Demonic Power, each Darkness Power Increase damage of basic abilities by 1% and each Demonic power reduce cool down of all basic abilities by 0.25 seconds, to maximum 20 stack of both power. While at 20 stack Eredar Demon gain 10 spell power and 10% movement speed, stack will lose on death.

R) Heroic Abilities

R1) Attack to World Tree

Active it to Increase Eredar Demon shape size by 100%, gain 20 spell power and 100% bonus attack damage but reduce attack Speed by 35% for 15 seconds (60 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost).

R2) Infernal Bolt

Channel for 0.75 seconds then become un-stopple and lunch a Stone Inferno on a width area (radius=6), dealing 400 damage plus 100% of this amount as burning damage over 3 seconds, also slow their movement speed by 40% for 2.5 seconds (60 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

Talents

Level 1 Talents

[D] . Each stack of The Power of Darkness and Demons now restore 10 mana and 2.5% of Eredar Demon maximum health. This bonus is permanent and don’t failed on death.

[D] . Increase bonus damage gained of Darkness Power from 1% to 1.5%.

[D] . Increase basic abilities cool down reduction cause of Demonic Power from 0.25 seconds to 0.50 seconds and also Increase final stack’ s movement speed bonus caused from 10% to 15%.

Level 4 Talents

[Q] . Quest: Each time an enemy heroes hit with Demonic Bolt, it’s Damage is increased by 2.5

1st Reward : After hitting enemy heroes 20 times, it’s range is increased by 25% and also it’s mana cost is refused.
2nd Reward : After hitting enemy heroes 30 times, it’s cool down reduced by 2 seconds.
3rd Reward : After hitting enemy heroes 40 times, it’s stun duration is increased by 0.5 seconds.

[W] . Increase slow amount of Demonic Hell by additional 20% and it’s also Increase its duration by additional 1 second.

[E] . Increase damage of Heavy Shift by 35%, Heavy Shift also stun all enemy heroes in his path for 0.5 seconds.

Level 7 Talents

[Active] . channel for 0.5 seconds, shut a shadow bolt at sky and reveal this area for 2 seconds (20 seconds cool down).

[W, E] . Hell fire and Heavy Shift deal 200% damage on minions, summon and camp.

[D] . Increase maximum stack of Power of Darkness and Demon by additional 10, Eredar Demon restore 40% of his last power after death.

Level 13 Talents

[W] . Demonic Hell now heal Eredar Demon for 100% of damage dealt against enemy heroes.

[D] . Basic attack on enemy hero, heal Eredar Demon for 4% of his maximum health, while at final stack of Trait, he also is healed for 50% of his attack damage.

[E] . While Eredar Demon casting Heavy Shift and for 2 seconds after it, he gains 40 armor, reduce damage taken by 40%.

Level 16 Talents

[Q] . Demonic Bolt now deal an extra damage equal to 8% of target maximum health.

[W] . Demonic Hell also deal bonus damage equal to 1.00% of target maximum health every 0.25 seconds.

[E] . Heavy Shift deal bonus damage equal to 5% of enemy maximum health on enemy hit them.

[Passive] . Increase attack speed by 25% but decrease basic attack damage by 15%.

Level 20 Talents

[Heroic] Commander of burning legion
Increase Eredar Demon size by additional 50% and also Increase all basic abilities range and area by 30%.
Passive: Gain 750 maximum health.

[Heroic] Big Infernal
Increase slow amount of Infernal Bolt by additional 10 % and it’s duration.
by 0.5 seconds. Infernal Bolt impact effect also dealing additional damage equal 10% of target missing health.

4 Likes

I like it. I was expecting him to be more like a caster, but this is good as well. If you want another Badass Demon, look up Hakkar the Houndmaster, who looks like a Balrog.

4 Likes

I seem to notice a lot of your concepts use “Demonic Bolts” that have 10 second cooldowns, deal ~130 damage, and stun for 1 second.

This concept, your illidan rework, as well as your tychondrius concept all have the same ability :thinking:

It is a main parameter for my Concepts,I also use it again…maybe I edite Tychondrius build but for these 2 Heroes I fix them as abilities.
Demonic Bolt is one of the main parameter for Demon’s Character,maybe I attach some change in name or effect for them.

I also attach cast spell and channel,in basic and ultimate I have some cast and channel spell.Q and E is casting and W and ultiamte have channel.

4 Likes

Sounds like a fixed idea to me.

1 Like

I do my edit for my concepts especial for it’s Q.

I create multi Concept for Archimonde soon,not only this and in final I rename it to another Characters ,because I dont know name of it’s characters well and you help me for this,thanks you Cammykins.

Now I’ll get a bit edit about our build and Improving it,last[Q] ability Shadow Demonic Bolt was removed and replace of it we create a Doom Guardian summon that make him efficiant in Push and will be a partner in game for player.

Mr Cammykins if you have a idea or suggest for this build,say it I will be glad to see the and sure it was your attention and help to me.

3 Likes

We had some edit about Archimond’s build and abilities,I think it is some better than past,please attention it,thanks you.

2 Likes