[HC] Stetmann, the Henius (Hero-Genius)

Story

Egon Stetmann, once part of Raynor’s Raiders scientific research team, was left stranded on the Terrazine-rich world of Bel’shir. There, his mind was slowly twisted by the potent Terrazine fumes, creating an eccentric addict of a scientist and gifting him with a genius-level of intelligence. Seeking companionship (and more Terrazine), Stetmann developed his own friend, Gary, as well as his own rendition of the Zerg Swarm called the Mecha Swarm. Now, using the Terrazine he and his mechanical companions have gathered, Stetmann pierced the veils of reality and has now entered the Nexus to spread the Henius gospel.

Summary
Stetmann is a Ranged Healer hailing from the Starcraft Universe. Stetmann takes the battlefield within his trusty best friend, Gary.

Role: Healer
Stetmann is a versatile healer who can switch between the 3 Stetzones that he has in order to greatly aid his allies (er, Minions) in the battle. Stetmann shines in prolonged fights and large AOE healing and buffs.

Strengths

• Large AoE Healing
  • Sustained Healing
  • Utility in the form of Speed boost and Mana regeneration
  • Strong in prolonged fights

Weaknesses

• Low Health Pool
  • No CC
  • Low mobility outside of Stetzones

Basic Stats

Health : 1200
Health Regen : 1.2 per second
Mana : 500
Mana Regen : 0.2 per second
Attack Damage : 93
Attack Speed : 0.95

Abilities

Z - Mount
Unavailable

D - Stetelite Overcharge
Stetmann overcharges a Stetelite, enabling them to give bonuses to allies nearby. Bonuses depend on the current configuration of Stetzone.

• H.U.G.S configuration will allow Overcharged Stetelites to grant a shield to nearby allied heroes equal to 2% of their maximum health and lasts for 6 seconds. Activates every 5 seconds and can only target 1 hero at a time.
  • F.A.S.T configuration will allow Overcharged Stetelites to grant a 10% attack speed increase to allied heroes for 6 seconds. Activates every 5 seconds and can only target 1 hero at a time. This bonus does not stack with each other.
  • J.U.I.C.E configuration will allow Overcharged Stetelites to grant a 5% spell power to nearby allied Heroes every 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.

Q - Gary, Deploy Stetelites!
Mana: 30
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Stetmann commands Garry to deploy a Stetelite onto the battlefield. After 1.5 seconds, Stetelites create a Stetzone around them in a large radius. Stetelites have 200 HP (+4%/level) and lasts for 120 seconds. Stores up to 4 charges.

W - Stetmato Canon
Mana: 40
Cooldown: 12 seconds
After 3 seconds, Stetmann fires off a laser blast at the targeted enemy, dealing 250 damage and exploding to deal 60 damage around the primary target.

E - E-Gorb
Mana: 20
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Stetmann commands Garry to unleash an electrical orb that travels forward and continuously deal 90 damage per second in a small radius. If cast within a Stetzone sends 3 orbs instead in a slightly wider travel path.

1 - Health Uptick Generating System (H.U.G.S) Configuration
Set all Stetelites on the battlefield into the H.U.G.S Configuration. All allied heroes within receive 90 healing per second and have their Health regeneration increased by 100%. Only 1 Stetzone may be active at a time. Overlapping Stetzones do not give stacking effects. Shares cooldown with F.A.S.T and J.U.I.C.E configurations

2 - Fun Accelerator for Speedy Transportation (F.A.S.T) Configuration
Set all Stetelites on the battlefield into the F.A.S.T Configuration. All allied heroes within receive a 10% increased movement speed. Only 1 Stetzone may be active at a time. Overlapping Stetzones do not give stacking effects. Shares cooldown with H.U.G.S and J.U.I.C.E configurations

3 - Just-in-time Uninterruptable Input for Charging Egonergy (J.U.I.C.E) Configuration
Set all Stetelites on the battlefield into the J.U.I.C.E Configuration. All allied heroes within receive a 50% increased mana regeneration. Only 1 Stetzone may be active at a time. Overlapping Stetzones do not give stacking effects. Shares cooldown with H.U.G.S and F.A.S.T configurations

R1 - Leader of Mecha-Swarm
Mana: 70
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Stetmann plants down a Mecha Hatchery that spawns Mecha Zerg down a lane. Mecha Hatchery will spawn 1 Mecha Zerglings and 1 Baneling every 20 seconds. After 100 seconds, Mecha Hatchery will morph into a Mecha Lair. Mecha Lair will spawn an additional wave of 2 Mecha Roach and 1 Mecha Ravager. After lasting 120 seconds, Mecha Lair will morph into a Mecha Hive. Mecha Hive will spawn an additional wave of 1 Mecha Infestor and 1 Mecha Battle-Carrier Lord. Mecha Infestors can heal nearby Heroes while Mecha Battle-Carrier Lords can shoot at nearby enemy heroes for 100 damage and consume a minion to launch 2 broodlings at an enemy which lasts up to 3 seconds. Only 1 Mecha Hatchery/Lair/Hive may be active at a time.

R2 - Super Gary!
Mana: 50
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Passive: Stetmann upgrades Gary into Super Gary. Super Gary’s abilities are empowered. His damaging abilities deal 50% more damage and store up to 2 charges. His Stetelites gain an additional 100 base HP.

Activate this ability to grant Super Gary 20% Spell Power and increase Super Gary’s Attack Damage by 90% and Attack Speed by 20%.

Author’s note:

Hello everyone, this is my first real attempt at making a Hero Concept so I apologize if the numbers are on the OP or UP side. Also no talents yet, maybe in the future. Thoughts and feedbacks are welcomed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can’t just use Stetmann from COOP and turn him unto a hero!
Haha TERRAZINE

heheh, guilty as charged, though in my defense, Medic Stetmann is taken by Lt.Morales’s role :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think this could work pretty well as a hero concept.
At first glance it looks really complicated juggling those Stetelite buffs but all you really need is FAST when getting places, HUGS when people need healing and JUICE when people are fully healed.
Is Gary on the field at all times too, or only during the Super Gary ultimate?
Does Stetmann ride him or something? ;D
Is Gary commanded like Misha maybe?

A Healer with CC and Support. I think the closest we have to that atm is Abathur. This would be neat.

I made a hero concept earlier today for a Zerg Morphling. I’d be happy if you checked it out ;D

1 Like

Firstly thanks for commenting. Regarding how he is on the battlefield, I figure he could ride Gary (kinda like Sgt.Hammer) so model wise, he’ll be sitting on top of Gary and being his crazy self. So the model will mostly resemble a science vessel. In other words, Gary and Stettmann is the same hero, if that makes sense.

Also, I made Stettmann with a really meta healer in mind since his buffed regeneration technically shouldn’t be counted as healing so it can survive anti heals from Ana (who is meta) plus his buffs are mostly passive so he can’t be silenced or stunned and even if he dies, his last activated configuration would still affect the battlefield.

I did made Stetmann to be a Healer Support hybrid since that’s what comes to mind when I think of a Science Vessel healing mechanical units. However for the sake of giving him weaknesses, I try to not give him any form of CC baseline.

Why of course!

1 Like

I think we still need his Terrazine Addiction on him somewhere, at least as a talent. Maybe we can make him discovery that the regen globes are actually Terrazine (or at least have a similar effect) and he has a quest to collect them to buff his vision radius or the speed at which he can switch Stetalite modes (something like that) since it’s supposed to make you more mentally acute I believe. Kinda like the Flash drug in Andromeda.

1 Like

Other then the fact that the ultimate “Leader of Mecha-Swarm” i think is way too op, plus the HUGS and JUICE configuration of the stettalites are very very strong, i personally find it a really nice hero, and having a ‘zone’ effect like zagara and probius would be really cool, and both heroes who have had said effects have turned out really well.

1 Like

If it’s about numbers, I’m not experienced with the numbers so I think those can still be tweaked. I was envisioning Leader of Mecha Swarm to be like a weaker Ragnaros’s Lava Wave but is a constant static pressure. If it’s the Battlecarrier Lord and Infestor that are too strong, maybe increasing the time needed to spawn them or decreasing the damage the BCL deals or the healing the Infestor has will slightly tune it down?

No, i just feel like an ever growing abathur locust ability is a bit strong, and would probably also probably be a bit too laggy. Would be a good idea if CC was a more common thing, but it’s not common enough for me to be confident that sort of thing is realistically workable.