[HC] Sindragosa, Queen Of The Frostblood

As I mentioned in a post about my hero concept for Malygos, I believe Sindragosa should be a hero of her own.

First thing we have to tackle is Arthas’ heroic, and here’s how I’d replace it:

Fog Of The Damned 100 seconds, 80 mana

Arthas creates thick Fog in a large area around him after channeling for 1 second. All enemies in the Fog have their vision halved, removing their ability to see what their allies see, and while in the fog it can be reactivated to teleport to anywhere in the fog after a 1 second delay. This lasts for 8 seconds.

Level 20 talent:

When enemies leave the Fog, or its duration expires, the reduced vision decays over 5 seconds, and its duration and radius is increased by 10% for each enemy hero in its area upon activation.

Now for sindragosa.

Stats: Melee Assassin

Health: 2350

Attack Damage: 160 (Clawing)

Attack Speed: 1

Attack Range: 2

Hatred: 300

(Z) Flight: 12 seconds

After 2,5 seconds, Sindragosa flies of the ground, gaining 40% extra Movement Speed and the ability to pass over terrain. While active, she is unstoppable and can see over terrain, but taking damage equal to 25% of her maximum health within 4 seconds makes her crash and stuns her for 1,5 second. Reactivate to land after 1 second.

(Trait) Lingering Hatred: 180 seconds

Upon dying, Sindragosa turns into a large pillar of ice, which blocks passage. Allied heroes can channel for 5 seconds to bring her back to life at 1 health and 150 Hatred, where she regains 100% of her health over 10 seconds. Lingering Hatred sets Frost Queen’s Wrath on a 10 seconds cooldown.

(Q) Frozen Breath: 12 seconds

After a 0,5 second delay, Sindragosa fires a stream of frost in a cone in front of her for up to 3 seconds. All enemies in its area take 80 damage every 0,5 second. Movement instantly stops the effect.

Passive - Frost: Whenever Sindragosa deals damage to an enemy, they gain a stack of frost, reducing their Attack and Movement Speed by 5%, stacking up to 10 times. Frost decays at a rate of 2 stacks per second when a target hasn’t received new stacks for 2 seconds.

(W) Erupting Cold: 12 seconds

Sindragosa lunges forward a short distance to a nearby location, dealing 120 damage in the area. Afterwards she releases a burst of frost around her, dealing 80 damage to nearby enemies, and causing them to take 15 damage every 0,25 second for 2 seconds. Hitting an enemy hero with the lunge reduces the cooldown by 4 seconds.

(E) Devour Magic: 20 seconds

Sindragosa is uaffected by the next enemy ability that hits her within the next 2 seconds, and she is instead healed for 75% of the damage she would’ve taken, ignoring any armor.

This was my original idea for her E, but I replaced it
(E) Disruptive Blast: 10 seconds
After 0,75 second, Sindragosa makes the targeted area erupt with arcane energi, giving all all enemies the area 1 stack of Instability for 6 seconds. Each stack of Instability reduces the targets Spell Armor by 15%, increasing Spell Damage taken by 15%. Instability stacks up to 5 times, and it’s duration is reset whenever a target uses an ability.

(R ) Frost Queen’s Wrath: 10 seconds, 50 Hatred per second

After a 1 seconds delay, during which Sindragosa can change direction, Sindragosa takes flight in the targeted direction for 3 seconds, gaining 70% increased movement speed, and dealing 60 damage every 0,25 second in front of her, dealing 100% more damage to Minions, Mercenaries and Monsters. After the 3 seconds duration she continues flying forward and dealing damage, but she follows the cursor with a slight turn rate, and it can be deactivated. Sindragosa is unstoppable for its duration.

Passive: Sindragosa generates 1 Hatred whenever she damages an enemy, and 3 Hatred whenever she damages an enemy hero. (Sindragosa has access to her heroic ability at the start of the game, but she starts with 0 Hatred.)

NOTE: Though Arthas’ heroic “Summon Sindragosa” wasn’t as popular as his other heroic, I still decided to keep it as inspiration for Sindragosa’s.

Talents:

Level 1

• (Q) Unyielding Breath: Frozen Breath’s duration is increased by second, and Sindragosa is unstoppable while it is active.

• (!W) Frozen Torment: Hitting 2 or more heroes with Erupting Cold permanently increases it’s damage every 0,25 second by 1,5%.

• (!Passive) Path To Vengeance: Takedowns permanently increase Sindragosa’s Attack Damage by 1%, up to 20%.
    Reward: Hitting enemy heros with a Basic Attacks 5 times permanently increases her Attack Speed by 1%, up to 15%. Every 15 Basic Attacks against heroes beyond getting 20% Attack Speed grants 1% additional Attack Speed.
    Reward: Upon achieving 5 takedowns, Sindragosa’s Basic Attacks against heroes grant 6 additional Hatred.
    Reward: Upon collecting 20 regeneration globes, Sindragosa permanently gains 15% Spell Armor, stacking with other armor.

Level 4

• (W) Devistating Leap: Enemies hit by the Lunge of Erupting Cold have their Spell Power reduced by 50% for 4 seconds.

• (Q) Hungering Maw: Every third Basic Attack against the same enemy with Frost heals Sindragosa for 10% of the damage dealt, for each stack of Frost.

• (Q) Cold Resistance: Enemies with Frost deal 2,5% less damage to Sindragosa for each stack.

Level 7

• (Q) Relentless Breath: Takedowns while Frozen Breath is active resets its duration.

• (Z) Furious Chase: Flight is now instant, and grants 35% extra Movement Speed, decaying over 5 seconds, but its cooldown is increased by 8 seconds.

• (Active) Icy Shell: Activate to become protected for 2 seconds. After the duration Sindragosa takes damage equal to all damage prevented at a rate of 10% of her maximimum health per second. This has a cooldown of 120 seconds, but it recharges 5% faster for each stack of Frost on enemy heroes.

Level 10

• (!R ) Frost Wyrms Fury: Frost Queen’s Wrath disables Minions, Mercenaries, Monsters and structures hit for 10 seconds. Disabling a fort or keep Permanently increases this duration by 1 second.

• (Active) Ice Tomb: When activated, Sindragosa’s Movement Speed is reduced by 20% and she consumes 30 Hatred per second and breathes a stream of frost at the targeted enemy, dealing 50 damage to the target and and half as much to nearby enemies evey 0,25 second. When the target has 10 stacks of Frost, it is encapsulated in ice, rendering them unable to act or be targeted by other enemies and allies, until the the end of the duration. This can be deactivated and ends early if Sindragosa moves too far away from the target, or she is stunned. This has a 60 seconds cooldown. This can be activated while flight is active, and flight can be activated while this is active.
    Passive: While Flight is active, Sindragosa gains 25 Armor, and the amount of damage required to knock Sindragosa to the ground is increas to 35% of her maximum health.

Level 13

• (E) Acana Leach: Devour Magic also halves the first ability damage each neaby allied hero take, and heals Sindragosa for 50% of the damage prevented.

• (Passive) Cleaving Swipes: Basic Attacks deal 35% of Sindragosa’s Basic Attack Damage in an area around the target.

• (W) Freezing Storm: Erupting Cold’s lunge deals 100% more damage to enemies with 10 stacks of Frost, and Basic Attacks reduce the cooldown of Erupting Cold by 1 second

• (Passive) Freezing Aura: Sindragosa deal 20 damage per second to nearby enemies, which is increased by 15% for each stack of Frost they have.

Level 16

• (Q) Frostbite: Frozen Breath deals bonus damage to heroes every 0,5 second equal to 0,3% of their maximum health for each stack of Frost they have.

• (E) Arcane Ricochet: When Devour Magic shields Sindragosa from an ability, the enemy that used the ability takes damage equal to 50% of the damage it would’ve dealt, but this damage does not give Frost. If this kills the enemy, Devour Magic’s cooldown is reset.

• (Trait) Awakened Frenzy: When Sindragosa is brought back with Lingering Hatred, she is invulnerable for 2 seconds and Frost Queen’s Wrath can be instantly activated.

Level 20

• (R ) Hunger For Vengeance: Frost Queen’s Wrath Hatred cost is reduced by 15 Hatred per second, and Sindragosa has 25 armor while it is active.

• (R ) Frozen Grave: The target of Ice Tomb takes bonus damage equal to 1% of their maximum health every 0,25 second, and enemy heroes near the target also become encapsulated at 10 stacks.

• (Q) Frozen to the bone: When an enemy with 10 stacks of Frost is hit by one of Sindragosa’s abilities, they are rooted for 1 seconds, stacking up to 2 seconds.

• (D - Trait) Unyielding Wrath: While dead, Lingering Wrath can be activated to bring Sindragosa back to life after 10 seconds. Lingering Wrath’s cooldown is reduced by 60 seconds.

• (E) Devouring Shield: Devour Magic now prevents all damage taken for its duration. All abilities beyond the first only heal for 50% of the damage they would’ve caused.

1 Like

Well hello again Android, if it isn’t my favorite HC creator. I’ll keep this short for now, if you want me to go in depth as I did for Malygos I shall oblige but currently my critique is you had a general concept for dragons and stuck to it. Meaning this Sindragosa is very similar to your Malygos concept.

Flight is the same, Frozen Breath is similar in function to Arcane Breath though yes I understand theres a difference in how the enemy is affected by the damage. But I think you can alter it further than that. Disruptive Blast just seems like the opposite of Magic Flow, instead of increasing her spell damage it instead makes the enemy more vulnerable to spell damage which has a similar effect.

Frost Queen’s Wrath is very similar to Cataclysm from Deathwing with the difference of being able to change directions even if slightly, which kind of makes it better than his (except in the case where he destroys a fort where he can cast it again).

I think the Trait Lingering Hatred is very cool, in fact I would even buff it because it sucks to have a trait that is entirely reliant on your team. The buff I would suggest is if you are Maximum Energy (which I would rename her resource to Hatred to fit her theme a little better) You can bring yourself back to life with the limitations as if your team did.

I felt that it would be appropriate with the simularities considdering her relation to Malygos. Also, Disruptive Blast was also meant as a reference to the fact that she used to be part of the Blue Dragonflight, and I believe she is still capable of using some of her old magic. In regards to Lingering Hatred, having the ability to bring back yourself as a TRAIT is in itself a strong ability, so I don’t think it will be balanced (though I did make her a talent that sorta does that at level 20). It is also a reference to how the Lich King resurrected her. And with Frozen Breath it’s the cone that deals damage, not a moveable line in to.
I would also like to hear some feedback on Fog Of The Damned, since Summon Sindragosa would have to be replaced with simething.
(+ i appreciate it ;D)

Thematically they fit, but typically you don’t want Heroes to be very similar because then it feels like you just have two of the same character. Its unsatisfying, so there comes a time where you may be correct about the logic to these choices but the practicality isn’t there.

Fog of the Damned I can see why you would choose that because of the Lich King’s association with the Vrykul, specifically in this case the Kvaldir. Though the reason Breath of Sindragosa was good is it is really good for chasing down escaping heroes or teams, or alternatively it is the best ability in the game for pushing Forts. Its essentially a Raven Lords curse on a Fort. The Fog might be a vision disadvantage but its not remotely a good substitute for the Breath. Arthas doesn’t need a teleport because any Arthas worth his salt can reach any enemy opponent once he doesn’t miss his Howling Blast. Not to mention he can Talent for Icebound Fortitude and Death’s Advance. So no one will escape Arthas if he really wants to be on them.
So in short the teleport isn’t necessary and Vision Reduction itself isn’t good enough for an Ultimate, not without something else to accompany it.

Right. Would you say that it would make more sense for the fog to be walled of, making those stuck inside unable to escabe? Then the reactivation of the heroic could be to launch then closest nearby part of the wall at an enemy, dealing some damage and knocking enemies around? It could also disable buildings as an extra benefit.

And regarding the simularity in design, if it’s too big of a a problem then I could replace the Q with something else. The R is meant to be a breath, but it just felt right for her to also have a basic ability where she uses her breath. The W or E can also be changed to an AA empowering ability or something, though I do feel like there has to be atleast one arcane-magic related ability. The Z was just because it suited the theme, and I was too lazy to come up with something new :sweat_smile:.
I also considered adding a talent that allows for the player to “die” at any time without giving the enemy xp, though with a delay. It would only make sense for the icepillar to block passage, so it could be a way to let the team escape through a narrow pathway, while not having to sacrifice your life for it. Please share your thoughts on this.
Another thing I considered were if I should raise her health a bit, but remove her only chance of getting some selfsustain. She could be a really meaty assassin.

I could try to help you out with her abilities if you desire. In regards to the Fog, you could make it work more like a blend of that and his old ultimate.
Instead turn it into Remorseless Winter. So In a large area around him, about enough to cover the gate, turrets, and fort if he were standing inbetween the two. Remorseless Winter can do continuous Damage and slow enemies that are caught in it, instantly killing minions. Then it can also have Vision Reduction for those caught inside the Remorseless Winter.
A lvl 20 upgrade can be a larger zone and more damage, or he has increased Armor while inside of its range.

I guess that could work. It would probably also be best if he only had one reactivatable heroic. Instead of increased armor I would probably have it reduc enemy basic attack damage based of the distance they are away from their target. That would be a cool mechanic. As part of the level 20 talent it could also increase the root duration, range and radius of his Houling Blast by 100% while it is in the area.
And yes, please share your thoughts on her abilities. It would be nice to keep Frozen Breath though. (Also, once we’ve narrowed it down to a seeminglt balanced build, please take a look at the talents as well.)

I hadn’t realized until now that Frozen Breath was intended to be a cone, instead of a line. If that’s the case then I take back what I said and you can leave it as is so long as the Cone doesn’t extend obnoxiously far. If it’s like half the distance of Deathwing’s Breath then it’s acceptable.
Erupting Cold can stay if you remove the Freezing Aura, free damage for doing nothing but being near a hero is too strong to come baseline. Make the Freezing Aura a lvl 13 or later talent and then it’s fine.
As I said before Disruptive Blast just seems to be the opposite of Malygos’s Magic Flow so if you want an ability to reflect her past in the Blue Dragonflight I do have an alternative for you.
Her most Iconic line from the ICC fight is “Suffer, mortals, as your pathetic magic betrays you!” which she says when she uses her ability Unchained Magic, we won’t use that ability since it’s too similar to the new Malygos’ ultimate Arcane Detonation but I have a satisfying alternative.
She can instead have Devour Magic, that functions as a very nice Spell Shield revolving around skilled usage. How it works is for a short duration, one or two seconds to make it balanced, she creates a barrier around herself that will absorb the very next ability she is hit with and heal her for the damage of said ability while also negating the Crowd Control effects of it.
With a cooldown relatively on the longer side, this will make skillful Sindragosa players difficult to fight as she can save her Devour Magic to absorb the heavy hitters such as Li Ming’s Arcane Orb or avoid a Stitches hook by anticipating it and devouring the ability rather than being pulled to her doom.
For an ultimate R, if you want it to be a breath. I think it should involve her Iconic Ice Tomb from the fight in ICC, with some extra flair of course. I’ll break it down how it works:
She targets one particular Hero and encapsulates them in a Tomb of Frost while continuously blowing her Icy Dragonbreath for 4 seconds at their location.
While within the tomb the enemy can not move, and can not see similar to Maiev’s Containment Disc.
A key difference is this Tomb can be broken if the enemy is willing to brave Sindragosa’s flames which are dealing damage around the tomb. Sindragosa is not Unstoppable during this like Diablo is during Lightning Breath so she can be Crowd Controlled to stop but there is a Twist to it, I will explain later. The Tomb itself can not be moved though, like a Gazlowe turret it can not be Hooked by a friendly Stitches or pulled by Anduin’s Leap of Faith.
To explain how Sindragosa can be Crowd Controlled while she is using Ice Tomb I will first explain how she can be interacted with while in the air.
The way I imagine it is she will no longer be targeted by Minions or Mercenaries while air-bound, and can not be struck by Melee Auto-Attacks or Skill Shot abilities by Heroes. However, she can still be hit by Ranged Auto-Attacks and Targeted abilities from Heroes, such as Pyroblast from Kaelthas or Lightbomb from a friendly Anduin, and even Tychus’ Drakken Laser Drill. Despite the fact it’s a channeled attack, it is a TARGETED one which is the key to hitting her while she is airborne (Meaning Uther’s Hammer of Justice stun will stop her because it’s targeted, BUT his Divine Storm stun will not because it is not targeted. So it functions like a Pseudo-Unstoppable status, some things can hit and interact with her, most things can’t.
At lvl 20, it can be buffed to apply resemble the Tomb from ICC more. Specifically that once the channel is over, the Tomb continues to persist until the enemy team breaks their Ally out. If they do not break them out of the Tomb this lvl 20 talent will apply Asphyxiation while inside the Tomb to the Hero caught inside, and they will slowly lose %Health until dead (Unless of course they can break themselves out with some form of Unstoppable active ability, such as Garrosh’s Indomitable talent).
With those two ability changes for the E & R, Sindragosa becomes a backline Mage-Killing hero which fits into her Theme perfectly. She can get on top of the backline using her flight or just smart positioning, and constantly punish them for being near her with her Q & E abilities. Not to mention avoiding the Peel from the Mage’s team due to Devour Magic and either finishing them off or Isolating them using her Ice Tomb.

Yes, Freezing Breath was meant to be about half the length of DWs breath in a cone, and will have a look at the Freezing Aura. I can totally get behind the Devour Magic idea, though it might be a bit over the top in terms of self sustain. What if we instead said that she heals for half the damage, and gives her 2% Spell Power for every 1% of her maximum health the damage equals? This Spell Power would then decay of 5 seconds, or at a rate of 5% per second. This would also reflect her being an assassin (I’m really trying my best at keeping it within the realm of possibility).
Regarding your suggestion for Ice Tomb, I actually made a talent with that, though it is not as flashy. Please take a look at it and tell me if I should do something about it.
With her Frost she could also punish melee assassins who decided to dive in by making them unable to escape, simular to Arthas. Considdering her current kit, maybe I should add a lunge towards an enemy to her Erupting Cold to give her just a little mobility.

Cool concept but I think we already have 3 dragons (including chromie) and a game with Alex, Deathwing and Sindragosa would be a bit too much in terms of visual problems.

I’m not saying that they should add her right now, I know that they just released Deathwing so it will probably be atleast a year before they considder adding a new dragon from th Warcraft universe. I don’t think there will be a visual problem though, just a few big dragons, what could go wrong?

U really got a thing for spell power amplification lol. Hows this, she heals for half the damage and Ill raise u mana restoration as well. She already does decent damage and fits as an assasin. she doesnt need the spell power amplification. Not all assassins do burst damage, only Mages which she is not, she works as a Mage Counter Assassin which is a role not really filled except by a small few.
Youll need to figure out for sure what niche you want her to fill. I was thinking she would be a good counter mage assasin, but if you want her to do well against all assasins then she has to be a bruiser and drop some of the damage. If she does High Damage and just beats out all other assasins then shes too strong. Every hero needs a weakness.

You’re probably right… since I didn’t give her any mana to start with, what do you say we just go with 75% of the damage healed? That’s a good middle ground. I’ll also give her Erupting Cold a lunge, just to giver her that extra mobility, and make Ice Tomb a little more flashy. And as you said, I’m trying to make her a sort of mage-counter, with a little CC to denny melees.
I think with this her biggest weakness would be sustained damage, specifically ranged assassins with high mobility, since she doesn’t have the highest mobility, and she has a relatively short range and limited selfsustain.

A lunge on Erupting Cold is fine. And the rest sounds good as well. Once you review the changes and incorporate them in along side re-evaluating talents to see if they make sense with the new spells Ill look at the talents too.

Done :+1:
(I actually did it yesterday before you replied, soooo…)

Alright let’s take a look then.

LVL 1

• Unyielding Breath is fine, but you mention that she becomes unstoppable, but in the original Frozen Breath you already state that she becomes unstoppable, so either you can remove the unstoppable from the original or this talent.

• Frozen Torment is perfectly fine no changes needed.

• Path to Vengeance is too strong. You are giving a Mage Hunter hero a baseline Butcher trait (disregarding Minion meat), I know you like having the attack damage option for heroes but I don’t think it will fit into Sindragosa’s theme. If you do want to push for it then you need a Capping Off point for this talent. If she just constantly scales all game then she eventually will just one shot the Mages that she is so skilled at Hunting.

LVL 4

• Arcana Leach is actually an interesting trait, I wouldn’t suggest tweaking it at all. HOWEVER, I would urge strongly that you make it a lvl 13 or later trait. This is too strong for an early game trait, even with Devour Magic’s short duration it absorbs too much damage before the enemy team has the tools in Talents & Ultimates to combat this.

• Hungering Maw, this would be fine if you give it a cooldown. So she can heal herself for the damage dealt every 4 seconds (from each Hero) so she can hit them all and heal through hitting each, but can’t heal from hitting the same one over and over except every couple seconds.

• Cold Resistance is fine but it needs to be scaled down, perhaps 2% less, remember you can stack Frost up to 10. So at it’s current 5% that’s 50% damage reduction for your enemy having max frost which honestly isn’t that hard to apply to them. 20% is fair.

LVL 7

• Cleaving Swipes is also fine, however again this might be a later level ability. Most cleaves are lvl 13 or later for Heroes, unless you attach the cleave to an ability. If you put the Cleave on an auto attack after Erupting Cold here instead of all autoattacks then it will be fine.

• Furious Chase is fine, no changes needed.

• Icy Shell, I don’t see the purpose of this ability. It is experience denial which is nice but beyond that, a Suicide ability isn’t worth the path blocking or temporary Ice Block that comes with it.
    I think an interesting Spin you can put on this to give it some good use is as a Damage delayer. So instead she can Iceblock which functions like a normal Ice Block, but all damage received during the Ice block is then applied afterwards as DoT like the Poison mechanic, rather than taking it all at once. This way you can heal yourself or have your healers heal you and actually survive what would have been fatal damage. And then you also get the path blocking option of the big Ice Shard.

LVL 10
Ah I see where Ice Tomb is now. However, my one critique is that I wouldn’t recommend an Ultimate being tied to another ability. Ultimates are the WOW abilities that need to be able to be used On Demand. So Ice Tomb should function simply as another Ultimate Option to Frost Wyrms Fury rather than an Ultimate that ties directly into her Flight.

LVL 13

• Devastating Leap is fine.

• Relentless Breath is fine.

• Arcane Ricochet is too strong with the stun. Damage reflection on top of the normal heal she receives is enough. Remove the stun and it’s good to go.

• Freezing Aura is fine.

LVL 16

• Frostbite is fine.

• Freezing Storm is great, very aggressive talent I like it.

• Awakened Frenzy can’t reset the cooldown on her Ultimate, especially because it specifically targets only one of her Ultimates which is reserved for LVL 20 talents. Otherwise its fine, you can make it instead reset the cooldown on Flight however, that would be acceptable.

LVL 20

• Hunger for Vengeance is fine.
  • Frozen Grave is fine.
  • Frozen to the Bone is too strong. You need to ensure that they are rooted for only a couple seconds, and only upon reaching 10 stacks. As you have it currently written it’s pretty much a Permanent Root which is ludicrous. Once they reach 10 stacks Sindragosa can just keep hitting them or use Frozen Breath until they die because they can’t escape.
  • Unyielding Wrath is fine, but I think you mean the cooldown is set to 120 seconds not reduced. It’s a self resurrection which is a strong ability, you don’t want to make it overpowered by reducing the cooldown to a point where she will probably survive to do it again.
  • Devouring Shield is fine, a smart retooling of the baseline ability if your enemy has a large number of spells you want to avoid.

Overall it’s good, I would suggest swapping out Arcana Leach and Cleaving Swipes with Devastating Leap and Relentless Breath respectively. Those two need to be moved up in the talent lvls and the others I chose aren’t hurting anything by being lower level talents. You can swap them out with other abilities but Arcana Leach and Cleaving Swipes need to be lvl 13 or later talents to be balanced.

I’ve updated the talents, though I had to move a few of them around to allow for an E build. I’d also appreciate it if you could take another look at Path To Vengeance, Icy Shell and Frozen To The Bone.
Currently she is a meaty anti-mage assassin with minimal self sustain and movement, but great engage potential and pretty good CC. Most of her damage lies in her AA and W, with Q as good combo material. With a propper Q build she can be devistating in a comp with ETC and his Mosh Pit, where as a W or AA build would be more aggressive, and an E build being more defensive. Ice Tomb would be a powerful isolation tool, though it renders her unable to act outside of keeping the target disabled.

Path to Vengeance The Reward is after 25 takedowns right? Not 25 basic attacks? Hitting a hero 25 times with a basic attack is not difficult at all for any Hero. So the reward for hitting your enemy can’t be a 20% attack speed increase.
You could make it a scaling attack speed increase, that caps off at 20% attack speed though. So every 5 basic attacks on a Hero gives you a 1% attack speed increase. So you would have to basic attack 100 times to be fully maxed with 20% attack speed, that is a delayed reward that is worth it and is balanced. Right now hitting someone 25 times is no Feat at all. Youll get this before level 10 even goes off. But with 100, good players (or a player with a bad enemy team) can get it sooner, otherwise you would most likely get it finished by lvl 16 or later which is perfectly fair granted that this talent has other benefits as well. Especially since you can get the Damage increase without even hitting anyone since takedowns can come from any contribution of damage, not just auto attacks. And the globes can be gathered in that meantime as well.

Icy Shell Again the Suicide mechanic has no real benefit, experience denial just isn’t worth a suicide ability, and it’s honestly a dick move because if you can’t survive after a Stasis WITH a 20% heal then you were going to die anyway, so to just deny XP is just lame.
The reason I suggested it being Damage delay is because it is more balanced and can be skillfully used or played against. But if it is a flat heal with a Stasis then this would have to move to a later talent row as well. Stasis is very strong, no one gets them before LVL 13 because Stasis alone is extremely useful. The only hero that could get Stasis before 13 is Jaina and that’s only if the Enemy team are Morons and just let her hit them with their abilities so she can finish her Built In Quest to get it early.

Frozen to the Bone is fine but you can’t affect people’s cooldowns so drastically. There are currently no abilities or talents that affect your opponent’s cooldowns because that is something that falls into the “Not Fun” category. It simply is aggrivating to combat Sindragosa if she can make your abilities take longer. I would suggest removing the ability cooldown affection completely, but if you were going to keep it, it can not be larger than 1%, a maximum of 10% is fine at 10 stacks but a maximum of 30% is unacceptable. They are already being rooted pretty on and off so if they can’t use their abilities reliably they are pretty much helpless against her.

Otherwise, the rest of the talents and abilities she is all good.

I have updated it again. I appreciate your continuous support. If there’s nothing regarding Sindragosa, do you have a suggestion for another hero? This has bocome sort of a hobby of mine (used to do something simular with homebrew subclasses for D&D).