[hc] morgl - a murloc healer

ranged healer.
very low hp- 600.
high life regen- 25/sec.
low aa damage- 30 damage 1 speed. 5.5 range.

a healer that benefits from taking damage and even dying. inspired by murky

Tell me what you think!

EDIT:

• changed how reincarnation works.

[D] REINCARNATION

you worth 25% xp.
After you die, you remain as a spirit for 6 seconds. Ally heroes may target your spirit to channel to bring you back from the dead at the spirit’s location after 3 seconds delay.
The channel takes 3 seconds, while a hero channels the duration is paused. Damage interrupts the channel.
You may move as a spirit.

possible talents:

• heal all nearby allies when you revive.

[Q] RIPTIDE

heal all allies in a large cone for 180, taking damage increase your next Riptide healing by 30% of that damage up to 360 healing.

4 sec cd
possible talents:

• wave return for 50% heal.
  • the maximum healing heals for additional 80.
  • grant allies 20% speed for 2 sec.

[W] STICKY GOO

spite goo hitting all enemies in line, dealing 25 damage per 0.5 sec, reducing its speed and damage by 35% for 1.5 sec, if you aa the target refresh this duration.

6 sec cd.

possible talents:

• your Q deal damage to gooed enemies equal to 75% of the healing.
  • target receive 40% less healing.
  • damage reduced with STICKY GOO increase RIPTIDE healing as damage taken.
  • after 4 sec, increase damage reduction to 50%
  • allies that damage the target refresh the duration as well, but the duration is capped at ~4 sec now.

[E] ABSORPTION BOBBLE
active to create an absorption bubble around you for 1.5 sec, granting you 50 armor. heal all nearby allies in a large aoe for 50% of damage received (including damage prevented by the armor) while the bobble is active.
13 sec cd.
possible talents:

• if you die instantly heal allies for additional 150.
  • getting stunned or root remove stuns or roots from allies, can occur only once.

[R] TIDAL LINK

Channel to grants an ally protection, and heal it for 75 per sec but you receive 30% of damage done to the target, last up to 3 sec.

30 sec cd

possible talents:

• if you die while TIDAL LINK is active, the target gain protection for additional 1.5 sec and heal it for 200 hp.

[R2] CRASH LIGHTNING

After 1 sec cast time, deal 150 damage to all enemies in a wide arc in the target direction and slow them by 60% decaying over 2 sec. damage done increase RIPTIDE healing as damage taken.

30 sec cd.

possible talent

• reduce cd to 15 sec
1 Like

Pretty neat idea. Im all for an ultra squishy healer who makes up for it with some good aoe heals.

But the poor guy’s low health pool would make getting the most out of his abilities really difficult. Taking damage while not dieing in the later stages of the game would only get harder and harder. The synergy between Q and E help but needing to channel E and the cooldowns not lining make the combo a little unreliable.
I think making absorption bubble (R1) in to a spammable W would solve a lot of these problems

1 Like

thanks for the feedback!
i think the current W is impotent to make him unignorable by enemies, but agree a change is in need.

i think switching E and R1 and make R1 provide some self defense (with less healing) will solve his squishiness problem.

ill make those changes alongside some talent changes soon! (unless i get some other ideas!)

E active to create an absorption bubble around you for 1.5 sec, granting you 50 armor. heal all nearby allies in a large aoe for 75% of damage received (including damage prevented by the armor) while the bobble is active.
13 sec cd.

R1- channel grants ally protection and heal it for 75 hp per sec but you receive 30% of damage done to the target, last up to 3 sec.
30 sec cd

1 Like

Glad I could help : D

Ahese are some good changes

Also i had another random thought for W. Sense thus guy is a healer/support It could be neat if allies could refresh the slow with their autos as well. Up to a cap of course so its not an easy perma slow.

1 Like