Grommash Hell Scream//My wish and My Idea

Dont say more that,only see Grommash Hellscream is comming,see his powerfull and get some fear maybe.

Base1

Name: Grommash HellScream:
Zone: World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3
Race: Orc Warrior
Class: Bruiser

Base2

Health:2363
Health Regeneration:4.243
Rage replace mana (0 amount until 100).
Basic Attack damage:148
Attack Speed:1.33
Basic Attack Range:1.50

Abilties

1)Whirlwind

Active it to instantly deal 150% of Grommash basic attack damage to nearby enemy.(5 seconds cool down and 25 rage cost).

2)Enrage

Active it to gain 20% increase damage dealt and also 20% attack speed for 4 seconds.While Grommash is bellow 50% health,he heal for 25% of his damage dealt in this duration.(12 second cool down and 35 rage cost).

3)Wild Taunt

Active it to force all nearby enemy attack Grommash for 2 second,enemy don’t be silenced during wild taunt and Grommash get 25 armor in this duration,take 25% less damage. (9 second cool down and 40 rage cost).

Note: These armor bounce can be added with talent’s armor bounce.

Trait (Master of Warriors).

Rage Mind

Grommash does not have any mana,replace it he have rage,each basic and Heroic ability cost some rage and grommash basic attack against enemy grant him 10 rage,also for each taking damage from enemy Grommash grant 10 rage.

Return Damage

Every time Grommash take physical damage from any nearby enemy ,he return 25% of this amount to enemy over 3 second also taking damage from enemy recharge Grommash basic and Heroic ability 50% faster.

Heroic abilities

1)Harbringer

Active it to instantly gain 100 rage, active Enrage and all Grommash’s basic attack will be Whirlwind with it’s cleave damage for 10 second.(100 second cool down and 50 rage cost).

2)Fire Axe

Active it instantly deal 493 spell damage on nearby enemy.(80 second cool down and 50 rage cost).

Talent

Level1

1)Quest:Hit enemy Heroes with Whirlwind.
Reward:After Hitting 25 Heroes,cool down of Whilwind is reduced by 2 second and it’s rage cost is refued.

Reward:After Hitting 50 Heroes,Whirlwind also damage to enemy Heroes Equal to 3% of their maximum health as spell damage.

2)Quest:Hit all enemy Hero in battle ground with basic attack while Enrage is actived.
Reward: After hitting each enemy Hero 10 times ,damage dealt and attack speed bounce of Enrage is increased from 20% to 30%.

3)Increase Whirlwind attack damage to 200% of Grommash basic attack damage But increase it cool down by 1 second.

Level4

1)Dealing basic attack damage to enemy grant grommash 15% increase movement speed for 2 second.

2)After acting Wild Taunt enemy are also slowed their movement speed by 40% for 1.5 second.

3)Increase Rage amount granted from basic attack and taking damage by 10.

Level7

1)While Enrage is actived,Grommash gain 25 armor,reduce damage taken by 25%.

2)Increase heal amount of Enrage from 25% of damage dealt to 40% of this amount.

3)Increase armor bounce of Whild Taunt from 25 to 50.

Level13

1)active it to jump into a chosen location (normal range).(20 second cool down).

2)While Whild Taunt active,Grommash is unstopple for this duration.

3)Active it to thrown an heavy axe on enemy target,deal damage equal to 10% of this maximum health and stun him for 1.5 second.(30 second cool down 40 and rage cost).

Level16

1)Casting Whirlwind reduce enemy Heroes physical armor by 20,
take 20% more basic attack damage.

2)increase return damage of trait from 25% of damage taken to 35% of it’s amount.

Level20

1)Increase duration of Harbringer by 5 seconds,Each time Grommash hit at least 2 enemy Heroes with Whirlwind, Harbringer cool down is reduced by 3 second.
Note:Grommash can not use basic ability while Harbringer active.

2)Fire Axe deal an additional damage equal to 15% of enemy Hero maximum health over 3 seconds.
Passive: Grommash gain all benefit of Talents in level 13 as reward.

3)Increase Grommash maximum health by 25% but reduce his damage dealt by 25%.
Passive: Return Damage also active on spell or ranged physical damage dealt on grommash,return 30% damage from any source over 3 second.

5 Likes

It’s been more than 2 months since i haven’t played HotS actively. I think Grom is the only thing can make me start playing again. I don’t see any other reasons tbh.

6 Likes

My dear mate,I have big hope that we will have this wonder full hero in Hots soon,greeting Grommash…

4 Likes

You give him 3 effects in the D ability (reverse damage, life theft, cooldown reduction), but give such a weak W ability.
I believe in you and your imagination, you can make it even more interesting.

3 Likes

thanks man.
In first harvest it seem this level is weak,but it can be combine with Q and E,in first we use W and we gain 20% increase damage dealt and attack speed and we should instantly use E as Taunt and then enemy attack us and so we can use Q with this benefit ( W) it will be a Complement and Booster for him and take more damage to enemies.
also this level is a good parameter for 1vs1 fighting it give use more attack speed and damage dealt, when we are in enrage (bellow 50% health),it can be strong sustained ability and help us well/
but if you think this ability is some weak, for improving,I will find better ability and soon explain it,thanks for opinion.

see it.

(W) Enrage: Active it to gain 20% increase damage dealt and also 20% attack speed for 4 seconds.(12 second cool down and 30 rage cost).
Additive:While Grommash is bellow 50% health,he heal for 25% of his damage dealt.

and [Master of Enrage] as trait will be removed.
a smarting change that give some object of trait but power of Grommash will be holded.

4 Likes

I think it is very nice and potential work for Grommash,I Suggest you see it sure,as you love your hero Grommash.

2 Likes