{HC} Carbot, Support

OK so this is kind of a work in progress so bear with me.

Carbot, World Creator

Class: Support

HP: 2,249(+4% per level), Regen: 5.01 (+4% per level)

Mana: 500 (+10 per level), Regen: 3.17 (+0.12 per level)

APS: 1.2 per second – Melee. Damage: 192.84 (+4% per level)

Damage: 6/10, Decent damage for a support, if he can get his minions up.

Utility: 8/10, Very Versatile with his creations

Survivability: 7/10, not a huge health pool but has some ways to help him and his allies survive, provided he doesn’t kill them on accident.

Complexity: 9/10, High skill threshold and needs planning to maximize potential

Difficulty: High High skill ceiling due to his kit and his skills working together.

Strengths: Combo potential and peeling

Weakness: weak to poke damage and burst if caught out of position.

The carbot we all know and love, i chose support class because i think of his animations as supporting a community and people.

Z, Special Mount - He hops on top of a car and rides around standing on the roof, like the t-rex on his logo.

Trait: Animator –Active. 6 seconds, 0 mana.

Active - Carbot brings his animations to life. they have 1/4 of his maximum hp, and deal 50% of his basic attack damage per second. Maximum of 3 animations at a time.

I thought this would be a fitting trait for a person who does animations for a living.

[/details]

Q: Create Character – _ Ground Targeted, 30 Mana, 4 sec CD _.

Carbot creates an image, chosen with the 1,2 or 3 keys, it could be a Stormwind knight1 , orc warrior 2, or a Dalaran mage 3. ( it will never create more than one of each). They are inanimate until he activates them with his trait. They last until killed and are untargetable and have 50 armor until animated. SW knight increases allies armor by 5, Warrior increases basic attack damage by 3%, Mage increases spell power by 3%)

An ability that carbot uses to build up a team to help him. He can have up to 3 animations at once.

W: Pause Animation12 sec CD, 50 Mana, Skill Shot.

Carbot Launches a pause animation command and pauses any enemy hero he hits animation putting them in stasis for 1.25 seconds. While in stasis enemies are invulnerable and untargetable.

In his behind the scenes videos carbot often stops his animations to do various things to them. this seemed like a good way to work in a utility spell for him that fits the theme.

E: Edit8 sec CD, 25 Mana, Delayed targeted ability.

Carbot chooses a friendly hero and places a time stamp on them. after 3 seconds they revert back to the health and status they had at the time the mark was placed.

Not every edit is an improvement. as this ability shows it can be uber useful by placing right before an illidan dives the enemy team, or bad if you place it on someone right before they get a big heal it can put them back to low hp. edit with care.

R1: Logo 80 Mana, 80 Sec CD, very long Skillshot.

Carbot calls his trusty logo to zoom across the battlefield. The car will pick up any friendly ally it hits and take them along for the ride and knockback and damage any enemy hero hit. Deals 200 damage.

This can be used as a way to save an ally about to die or just as a way to pot shot that fleeing low hp enemy. Car will go through terrain but not enemy buildings.

I had to work in his logo some how and this seemed to me the best way to do it. Be careful you don’t grab an ally and put them in a bad spot.

R2) Copy Paste50 Mana, 45 Sec CD, Ground Targeted AoE.

Carbot copies and pastes nearby minions and mercs. They are summoned with their counterparts current hp. they last until killed. Cannot copy paste bosses

What better way to create an army than to copy paste it. use this to help push lanes and double up on merc camps. while not a highly damaging ability it can cause havoc when the enemy has to deal with double the mercs and minions.

Talent Tiers:

First Tier – Level 1

QGuardian Animations – The knight and warrior animations are dealt 25% of the damage received by carbot instead of him.

QMagical Construct – The Dalaran mage grants 10 spell armor to Carbot while it is alive.

W - Break time – Increases duration and the CD by 1.5 seconds.

EMerc Editor – Carbot gains 1 coin for every 100 hp he heals with edit. He can use 15 of these coins to bribe a mercenary. (doesn’t work with bosses, can hold up to 60 coins).

Second Tier – Level 4

QExpanded Roster – Can now also create a Priest that will heal Carbot for 7 hp per second every second until killed.

E - Editing Tools – Edit now has 2 charges but the CD is increased by 3 seconds.

Trait - Solid Idea – Increases animation hp by 25% and attack damage by 10%.

Tier 3 – Level 7

EThoughtful Edit – Increases edit delay to 4 seconds but always heals for 200 hp.

EQuick Edit – Decreases Edit delay to 2 seconds but

W - Tweak Design – After the enemy leaves stasis they are slowed by 20% for 2.5 seconds.

Tier 4 – Level 10

R1Logo

R2Copy Paste

Tier 5 – Level 13

Trait - Great Creator – Carbot can now have up to 4 animations at once, an can have up to 2 of the same now

Trait - Perfect a few – Reduce the amount of animations carbot can have at once by 1 but the animations have 50% more health and deal 40% more damage/healing.

QWriters Block – Carbot summons a Tauren shield bearer that blocks movement and shoves enemies back a short distance once every 8 seconds.

Tier 6 – Level 16

ESave File – Edit activates instantly if the hero it’s placed on would drop below 20% hp but it’s mana cost and CD is increased by 50%.

WRedraw Weapon – reduce enemy damage by 80% decaying over 4 seconds after they exit stasis.

EAdd Gear – Allies affected by Edit have 10% more attack, movement speed, and armor until Edit Activates.

Tier 7 Level 20

R1) Updated Logo – The T-Rex now fires a laser once every .5 seconds, dealing 65 damage to any enemy it hits.

R2) Control Z – Can now copy paste bosses but they are summoned with 1/3 the bosses current hp.

QDraw Boss – Carbot can push the 1 key to summon a Boss animation with 120% of his maximum HP, 120% of his basic attack and has 10% increased movement speed. Boss lasts 15 seconds and unsummons all existing Animations when summoned. 50 Mana Cost, 60 sec CD.

QDraw Army – Carbot now instantly draws animations instantly up to his maximum.

Skins - I’m thinking a WoW human with an engineer/painter look to them. Leather apron and pants, cloth shirt. covered in paint stains.

Alternate -

Blood Elf arcane painter - blood elf in a fancy artists outfit with a glittering wand he uses to create his animations

Voice lines:

On kill - Deleted!

On respawn - Good thing i back up my work.

Start of battle (to ally) - Hey, its me. You’re best friend. Carbot.

Start of battle (Response to ally) - Let’s see, brushes, paint… where did i put my… ah there it is.

Taunt - *creates a floating trophy, then grabs it and puts it in his apron pocket.

Dance - *Draws a lady in a ballgown and starts waltzing with her…

Activatable voice lines:

1. A little red, some yellow… voila!

2. The hip bones connected to the leg bone, the leg bones connected to the, knee bone.

3. How can you beat me when i’m the one creating the scene?

4. Don’t make me mad or i’ll draw you as an exploding chicken next time.

5. Control, Alt, DELETED!!!

3 Likes

Carbot as a hero would be cool.
One of his voice lines should be “Hey it’s me, it’s your best friend, it’s carbot.”

3 Likes

For sure. Don’t know why i forgot that one