Hanzo Q disappear into nothingness

like the title says, 3-4 Hanzo Q’s just disappeared in my brawl game.

I watched the replay, i didnt hit anything. i maxed out the range with lvl 1 Talent but still it just flew like 30-40% of the possible maximum range

Post a link to the replay and provide the time tags, there is very little to go on with the amount of description you provided and judging by your non-existent post history users on the forum would think that you are a new player and simply must have overlooked something.

At first it sounds like you don’t understand that the ability primer channel / power of the bow draw correlates with the distance that the arrow will travel, but you might as well be experiencing troubles with different spell cast settings (quick, release, standard). Whichever it is, we are wasting our time guessing. It doesn’t sound like anything people complained about in the past, but it also might be an unintended bug that came with a recent hotfix patch, despite the hero not receiving any direct adjustments.

1 Like

That’s why Cast on Release would be the best option for players trying heroes for the first time.

It clearly shows Hanzo’s projectile range increases or decreases based on how long you draw his bow for.

If it is drawn for a very short period of time it will just “flop” in front of him and hit nothing (unless he is directly facing an enemy 1 inch from his face).

IMO, range indicators should be enabled by default and experienced players could disable them in the hotkey menu manually.