lucio

team 2:
arthas
johanna
raynor
kharazim
kaelthas

2 Likes

Just by comps, I would have said Team 2. Arthas is nasty against an Illidan and Butcher, and the Johanna makes their lives even more miserable. Add in Kharazim who can take the block Ally at 4, and they will never get much done.

Iron Fists on Kharazim and Executioner on Raynor can make short work of the sentinels, and being a 2 lane map, the Vikings will not get as much value as usual (although it isn’t necessarily a bad map for them).

5 Likes

Was that for real though? Maybe there is a twist, but easy speculation just by looking at the comp is /rip team 1. They will have a hard time clumping as well because of Kael’thas. Any attempt to charge the backline can be thwarted by either Raynor’s Q or Kael’s E also, when Team 2’s frontline can easily peel in the first place.

1 Like

Technically team 2 should win, due to blind and attack-speed-reduction hitting Butcher and Illidan pretty hard.

I´m going for team 1 though and say they somehow pulled it off; maybe they managed to gank them hard and keep them outnumbered that way.

Also remember Vikings can soak for them while they 4 man gank.

Ok nevermind I just realised the maps hanamura, overall I don’t know how well vikings can fair, against that comp on a 2 lane map.

No surprise: the team with less potatoes, as always…

Team 2 should have stomped. As others said, they have ways to counter the butcher and illidan making team 1’s damage for fights irrelevant. Only wild card is tlv, but in my experience I would doubt that tlv would be able to cover the difference. So long as team 2 is not utterly careless its a easy win.

…if not for arthas, I would have actually taken team 1.

1 Like

2 lane map, vikings already at a disadvantage, living bomb makes that even worse, blinds vs butcher and illidan, team 2 for sure.

Yes team 2 dominated and it wasn’t even a close game.

Team 2? Next question is QM or SL?

Plot twist, no one won, because everyone lost just by being put on Hanamura.

1 Like

Mirror match, Johanna vs Johanna, can only be QM.

3 Likes

I like hanamura.
Its fun op fighting camps and not have to worry about lanes all day

I hate warhead and bhb

I need to hold up a sarcasm sign :stuck_out_tongue:

If you live in NA or EU and complain about matchups you need to try SL

1 Like