Group impossible to beat

Due to not being sure where to put this thread, I put it on general.
I just had a game, which is, as the title suggest, simply impossible to fight against on big maps.
While teams can be viable as 4-men + 1 pusher, 5-men TF, or even 2 pushers with a small 3-men commando, there is one composition that is cancerous as hell.

I just played Cursed Hollow, and fall against a full premade (5 guys from the same team, VS 2 premade and 3 solo) who picked Nazeebo, Azmodan, Morales, Tyrael and Artanis.
The goal ? pushing as quickly as possible a T1 (top or bot). Once it is destroyed, they just need to go for lvl 10, then the nightmare truly begins.
Nazeebo goes for Gargantuan, Azmodan for the legion of hell, Tyrael sanctification, Artanis blind, and morales the medivac.
And because they are all premade, they quickly regroup and medivac on our T2, falling quickly even though I called it was going to happen, but you know, we were not a full team…
We kill them all, go do the boss meanwhile, and I warn them we need to go back to defense, they don’t listen, they again medivac drop on our core and destroy it.

If I may, would it be possible in order to stop this kind of lame tactic:

• Make the medivac able to transport 1 passenger along with morales
  • Put a way longer cooldown on medivac calldown
  • Reduce the travel distance
  • Reduce the travel speed

Another option would be to reveal the medivac, but I am not a big fan of that. I am more into the reduced travel distance and the longer CD.

Best regards,

Vlagstaf

1 Like

Ohh you sweet summer child. People stopped using Juice pirates years ago. Medivac only has half the map as range which limits potential targets. CD to limit when you can use it. Warning message for enemy so you know to go through with hearth when the CD is up and enemy is missing. After you collect the free kills at your keep/core don’t go for boss. Just push and soak all lanes. You get easy 3-4 level over enemy after couple tries of theirs if they are dumb enough to keep suiciding. Because you keep pushing when enemy is dead you get even more vision on map and can even better predict when and where enemy team is. Don’t go boss after you wipe enemy, it’s one of most worthless things you can do when you know enemy can’t soak nor defend the lanes.

This is like complaining about 4-pool…

For the love of the god, just mocus the forales

What a amateurs
No zera void prison
No hyperium
No zagara maw or bunker

If you ever see a mora pick. Just ban tyrael . Take no risk

Or if they so it. Pick the last one who can stall. The core being hit. Like a good tassasar artanis or zera

Best thing is. You know around 70s later. They will dissapear from the lanes. Then you all recall and wait for them.
You beat them up and go straight for their keep and maybe core

This is the same as deleting the heroic. No one would ever pick this.

1 Like

I tried to tell my allies about the defense, but to no avail.
The guys wanted to play like it was a normal composition.

Sounds like a team problem.

This was a 5-man, correct? And you were in a solo que with other solo ques. This isn’t the player’s fault, its kinda blizzards to match you guys up vs eachother.

Deleting morale’s medvic would be a bad idea. Her steroid is normally the best choice, they knew your team was unorginized and took advantage, and it was just one game.

Yes, i’ve had a 5-stack who made a similar build and crushed our team as we all died pathetically, I wont complain about it. Get your own group and do the same.

If you, and your friends stomp everyone efortlessly, you’d never ever complain. But get stomped once… R.I.P us

It was because your team was bad. Thats all.