Grandmaster Leaderboards only show 21 players

The leaderboards only show 21 players in North America when there are still quite a few masters I know including myself who have 50 wins and a little less than 4000 rank pts.

Are the leaderboards no longer the top 100 players??

Hey there edwardtorres!

Thanks for the report! We are currently looking into the GM Leaderboards right now.

If you wanted to help us more, if you could encourage the Masters players you know that have finished their 50 win requirement to post here on the account they used to play Storm League, it’d give us a lot more data into what each account is seeing!

Thank you so much for the help!
Huginncord

I have 3057 master points and 50 wins.

Some other players I know
FreePX 3600 pts
chainik 3000 pts
uebedo 2000 pts

1 Like

Just for clarity,

We want to avoid posting other player’s full tags. Having the players post here directly on the forums allows us to get the information we need to properly research this issue.

Should be GM in EU as well.

EU here, 50 wins and a bit above 2k points

Hey there,

i should be as well i guess.

EU-Server: 50 Wins since a few days already - today morning around 3,8k points.

Would be great to fix this…

an other player i know is for example DNAGalaxy

I don’t think I’m top 100 but I’ve completed the Seasonal Quest Line and have 4269 Rank Points in Europe.

In particular, the last Grand Master for Europe is number 42 and has 5985 Rank Points. A friend of mine playing as DNAGalaxy is Master 5866 and has completed the Seasonal Quest Line, yet he’s not Grand Master in game or on the site. The last Grand Master for America has 4589 Rank Points, so it’s not due to Rank Points being capped. We both finished the Seasonal Quest Line a few days ago and don’t have any Rank Decay in progress. I received a lot of Rank Points yesterday, but he was high enough 2 days ago already.

What if the people who were playing during the creation of the Grand Master Leaderboards have been excluded from them? EDIT: Nevermind this part.

U should be too with 4200, the community is SO small in top 100

Same. Lost a lot of points just now, i’m at 2300. Might not make the cut anymore. NA 50+ wins.

Not possible, i didn’t play for the last 4 days-

1 Like

EU 5055 points, 51 wins.

NA, 3k points, 50 wins done.

US server.
id Heuzi
points 4539
seasonal quest line 50 wins done.

I don’t get the grandmaster either. and I reached before today’s morning update.

We are currently looking into the GM Leaderboards right now.

So this was almost 20h ago, anything new to the issue? Will it be fixed today or what can we expect?

uebedo #1131 2096 rank points 50 wins done

Using the example of US server, my guess is that yesterday there are 22 grandmasters completed 50 wins, then the faulty code continues using 22 as the fixed number of grandmasters, even though more players are reaching 50 wins now.

still bugged…

This is a bug influencing all servers for 2 days now. Can you guys put more priority on this?

Hey everyone!

Here is a quick update.

We have identified the cause and are testing a fix internally. If testing goes well we hope get this fix to you all as soon as possible.

I really appreciate your patience while we fix this issue!

Huginncord

5 Likes