Grand Master ranking

Hello, last night I have acquired 7,584 ranked points in EU, which is ~150 more points than GM #100 on the leaderboard, and today I haven’t acquired the rank of GM ( I have completed the seasonal quest line). I think it’s a bug or am I wrong?

Have you played 50 Ranked games as well this season?

It is no longer possible to get on the GM leaderboard purely based on points - the player must have played 50 Storm League games during the current season as well.

Once you fill both criteria, your username will automatically show up on the leaderboard during the next update cycle (as long as you have enough points to surpass the current #100).

edit: Note that the seasonal quest line requirement was lowered to 35 (wins), but getting on the leaderboard still requires 50 (played games).

It is theoretically possible to finish the quest line but not get on the leaderboard until you finish a few more SL games.

I have 86 played games in total…

If those 86 games were this season (and in Storm League, other modes don’t count), then you’ll be placed at GM#100 on Europe as long as you have more than 7411 master points.

With your points (7584) and 50 eligible Ranked games played in this season, you’d be placed into GM#88 in the next ladder update (might take a few days), assuming no point changes to other players Master points.

1 Like

1 week later and no Leaderboard update xD

True, unfortunately it still hasn’t updated for EU, last update November 19.

It updated yesterday for USA (November 24), hope EU will follow today.

Edit 26th: Apparently only US ladder works, the other ones crashed.

I feel scammed too, we need to make that leaderboard reboot real but how?

• we need to complain in us bug report instead of eu and the problem is eu leaderboard… The season ends in few days, i will never be grand master ahahah unlucky.

This is so bad , blizz sleeping

I just made that topic, please try to upvote it if you have an account on reddit. Blizzard posts there daily. The issue needs to be fixed fast or people can’t get their rewards for this season.

1 Like

Good news, they updated it today after a lot of spamming the issue on twitter, reddit and forum.

You got on the ladder at gm#90 right before season’s end!

1 Like

And i got mine too :sunglasses:

Thanks for pushing the issue