Good lord, this game is trash

Medivah to go egg hunting
Other then that I mean I have no idea what people want, early game heroes screw him royally if you can make use of it.

In asia i waited for more than 5 minutes and I still cant still get a match in ranked.

::cries in corner::

And this ladies and gentleman is your daily “This game bad REEEE” thread
If you’ve made it this far I bid you all to have a pleasant day/night and I’ll see you guys in the Nexus!

1 Like

This thread makes me want to play murky.

3 Likes

Well don’t expect much from a game that has already lost all seriousness, and clear proof of what I say is the last hero to come, Deathwing.

In other words, that hero goes against all the principles of the game, perhaps the devs that are developing this game started thinking about it, this is a team game and DW plays alone.

“Flexible” potatoes that pick Murky/Abathur non-stop, potatoe-Novas that first pick her…
The game isn’t trash, potatoes are…

Lol
That is all I can say to this

2 Likes

You’re wrong man.

This game has ALWAYS been trash

2 Likes

Not the game’s fault if you can’t beat murky.

Not the game’s fault if being part of a team is too much for you.

Not the game’s fault you can’t play and keep your insults to yourself and you waste time writing insults instead of bashing murky’s head.

Not the game’s fault you don’t want to alt f4 when you want to walk away from losing.

Play a solo game, that’s what you want and that is the kind of mentality you have.

3 Likes

Mobas have always been about carry potential. take away one of the ingredients and you have ruined the souffle.

I highly disagree. This game had incredible potential at one point, coupled with a passionate playerbase and seemingly driven developers.

Admittedly, it is not what it once was. That said, I exclusively play versus AI with randoms and friends and enjoy almost every single match that I am in. I find it very fun to this day.

HotS characters, mechanics, and maps are fun.

It was enjoyable in the early days before players figured the game out. Once it got figured out everything started to go downhill. The meta-game it is an ugly experience.

We can’t really blame Blizzard for using their tried and tested formula in HotS. They use it everywhere else. With WoW you can’t individually be powerful, in Overwatch you can’t individually be powerful. And in this game the individual doesn’t matter.

The issue isn’t Blizzard making games where the individual doesn’t matter. It is there isn’t much to choose from, it is rare for other game companies to produce fresh triple-A titles.

If there was a MOBA out there with the same polish as HotS players wouldn’t complain, they would go play it instead. Alternatives don’t exist so players get upset the only MOBA experience of this quality(HotS) is built for a different audience.

1 Like

If you got 10 Murky’s the you need to learn to babysit him.
If you got 10 KTs, your team still blows you up all game. They do more damage than he does.

You mean a way to potentially 1v5 people who atrack you while ignoring the 4 people who can’t attack you?
I call that a solo game.
What you want is a solo experience play a solo game…

The player/match quality has dropped by at least 1 tier compared to 2018…silver is the new bronze in 2019…gold is the new silver in 2019. And as a solo player I don’t see the point trying to rank up in Storm League…every now and then u get randoms vs team matches…so pointless.

1 Like

The fact that you think the que time is around 35min, tells me that you havn’t played ranked.

1 Like

People have told me Murky is supposed to be Evil, I think you above all others have put your finger on what is wrong with this game, it’s Murky. For the love of fish…

It’s only worth it as solo player in Ranked if you accept you’re not playing Storm League or Hero League, but you are playing old Team League with visible MMR and hidden teams on the load screen.

yeah blizzard really just doesn’t like people having fun

the fact that there’s still no surrender option just proves they love to torture their players.

balancing is completely broke, everything they do is just riddled with double standards. They refuse to fix matchmaking and actually punish trolls. They take the fun identities out of the game while keeping the worst of it in. It’s no wonder the game is on the edge of death

1 Like

Solutions have been proposed many times over the past 4 years.
A simple example from last year:

• Players complain about the MM system, matches are snowball because the system selects weak players against good players
  • Blizzard removes experience for destroying buildings

Example from 2 years ago:

• Master and GM players complain that at the beginning of the season they must play with players from the Diamond rank
  • Blizzard assigns the rank of Master 1000 to players from: GM, Master, Diamond, Platinum
1 Like

I have been thinking blizzard should just delete QM and unraked in Asia server, rank just takes too long i waited for more rhan 5 minutes without a match