Good lord, this game is trash

This used to be my favorite MOBA. Blizzard has absolutely abandoned this waste of a game and it’s pathetic. QM is filled with trolls and murky 24/7 (played 10 games, all 10 had a Murky in it with no counter whatsoever). Unranked is just as bad as QM - no synergy, people pick whatever they want; it’s QM with a 5x longer Q.

“gO pLaY rAnKeD”
Yes, I’d love to sit in Q for 35 minutes for each game.

This game’s finished. Hate to see it, but Blizzard should be ashamed. Pathetic management top to bottom.

25 Likes

Game definitely took a nose dive. All the good players left, leaving only a clown fiesta of a game.

7 Likes

By all means life is short if you dislike the game this much quit and do something that makes you happy. But know you are in a minority among the forumers here most people really like this game and it will continue to bring great fun and memories for years to come.

18 Likes

Go play unranked then, still better experience than QM lol.

4 Likes

See, what does a response like that do to improve this game? Do you not understand its massive flaws? The game is too team reliant. it’s a reason it failed as an engaging game for the masses, and it’s also why Esports was canned. No one wants to see people working together, they want an all-star to follow, they want to see someone wipe the floor of the enemy team and carry their team to victory. People like flashiness, people like someone to follow and celebrate. Same for in game, people want to be that all-star, but in heroes you are as strong and as weak as your weakest player with your strongest not being able to provide enough to help score a victory. This game requires your entire team to know what they are doing, which isn’t smart considering how difficult some of the mechanics can be to the casual audience. It’s basically a game where no matter how hard you try, you can still lose thanks to one person getting caught out and dying right before a team fight erupts. All the roles require the team working together in unison, if one of those parts if faulty the whole thing collapses. And because you get matched with random people most of the time, it’s just a roll of the dice. If you have a player who can’t play healer… well your team is going to lose. If you have a player who can’t land stuns, and the hero you play requires that hero to land them to follow up, well it makes you feel useless because you are forced to rely on that guy to play your character properly and if he can’t play it properly you won’t either.

8 Likes

35 sec**************

9 Likes

agree . and its 100% blizzards fault. Not the trolls. not the queue times…

Its blizzards fault for making a prison cell punishment based VIDEO GAME meant to be fun instead designed as a code of conduct forced play game. This is the only game Ive ever played where I have been “banned” ?? and my account closed for no good reason… unbelievable

Mute/block should be enough anyone needs to play this game. ITS A GAME! why are you forced to play if matches are bad, why are you forced to play with people who are" toxic "

why are “toxic” players punished at all ??? you should be able to retart a game at anytime IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN ANYMORE!. never played a video game in my life that punishes me If I leave or don’t play the way other idiots want me to …

absolute garbage company

The game itself is amazing.

Everyone may like or this like the game but since it’s a game if it doesn’t entertain you anymore, than you should spend your time doing something else probably.

I’m sure that if everyone could restart a match everytime they’re not “having fun” you’ll be absolutly be able to play. Or maybe every game will end at minute 5 or even earlier. That would be totally fine and entertaining: just rename it as Lobby Simulator and everything will be good.

4 Likes

You can still play AI if you don’t like the game, there’s no troll in it, only AI. And the time to wait for a game are just 2 seconds.

5 Likes

Saying if you dont like the game anymore just take a break doesnt improve the game?

It offers no solutions to any of the games problems and it will continue to push players away until only a niche community that will be unable to sustain itself remains… much like Wildstar. The devs need to listen to the real feedback and fix the actual problems. They have never touched a single one they only make changes no one asked for and make sidegrades never any real upgrades.

5 Likes

for me the problem is I love this game. I hate a good portion of the people I play with though. And instead of making it a friendly encounter even If I hate my coplayers.

BLIZZARD turns us into enemies.

Garbage company

2 Likes

You’re not proposing solutions though, you’re just screaming like toddlers that the world isn’t fair.

12 Likes

What Heroes were in your team?
What Heroes you consider as “Murky-counters”?

What is your region? In EU I get a match around 0.5-6 mins so around 3 mins averaged.

How many multiplayer online games you played other than this?

2 Likes

We are stating its flaws, it isn’t up to us to create the solutions. That is what the devs get paid for. And they get paid quite a bit of money for it at that.

2 Likes

I come back once a year for a couple weeks just because I miss using the real characters. I like using the real arthas the real Illidan real zeratul. The problem is this is not a good MOBA. The problems with it are too long to list like I said for me it’s a Nostalgia trip that I enjoy for about 2 weeks out of a year the last time I played was 11 months ago I came back a week ago fired off some games with Tassadar Nova Illidan and the like might have a few more games in me and then I’ll go back to DOTA probably until this time next year.

1 Like

Whats worse is if you DO play ranked, you are much more likely to get banned from the game because people are so report happy. Blizzard has been allowing this phenomenon for years which has been killing the population.

Only in heroes of the storm do you get banned for smack talk

4 Likes

Ask yourself if everyone of those “smack talk” was strictly necessary.

2 Likes

So many people are on the “the report system is totally unfair” train, I get the fact that it’s automated is dumb, but you can play ranked just fine, just try being slightly more agreeable. You can say all the same stuff so long as it’s through a lens of actually trying to achieve your goal instead of throwing a temper tantrum because you’re upset. Y’all need Jesus

10k games of uncensored communications insofaras I actually behave on a regular basis, which is pretty good, but not perfect; I haven’t even smelled punishment yet. I think my behavior is just more well-socialized than all the people who get silenced and then get confused, when >90% of them (at least the ones who make forum posts) are trying to defend being a dick as something ‘people just need to accept as part of the world’ but forget they’re actually manchildren playing a videogame and they aren’t really part of the world at large, they just have poor self control and a short temper and need to get their lives together. People like Grubby are an outlier because when he got silenced, he was massively popular, so a very easy target to troll. That’s a level of exposure where you might not have control over whether you get silenced or not, and Blizzard did embarrass themselves with their automated response, that’s for sure. But that is a rather extreme outlier to cite in order to defend “you have no idea how to play your hero, go back to AI” as something to tell a teammate which should apparently not be a reportable offense, and that line in particular is probably one of the most vanilla, peaceful criticisms you see people trying to get away with and demanding that other people ‘toughen up’ so that they can withstand the tactless language housebound incels feel constantly compelled to voice. There are 100 better ways to word almost any actually reportable statement where you can communicate it constructively, which probably involves a lot more specificity and leading them to discover for themselves, positively and in good faith, that they are not as good as they think they are. Try being a teammate instead of a disgruntled, impatient cynic and maybe you’ll find people are more willing to play games with you without also reporting you.

I really don’t care, other games should actually probably try doing the same. It’s interesting taking a look at the demographic that online PVP gaming serves and noting the high prevalence of panel*-hat wearing douchebags and incels and people working crappy jobs who are full of resentment and terrible self-care and personal responsibility. It’s not the job of the gaming industry to make up for the failed parenting strategies (among other factors for sure) that resulted in this community largely being the way that it is, but there is certainly an opportunity as the concentration of these folks is astronomically higher inside of gaming culture than outside of it.

6 Likes

When I play ranked I wait in queue for less than a minute usually.
When I play QM I get enjoyable matches as often as I do in ranked.

Maybe you’re just bad and should leave.

Single lane TLV trashes Murky so hard it’s kind of sad.
Morales vs Sonya is probably a better match up. >.>