Good bye hots good bye blizzard

There are 85 other characters to play. If you aren’t interested in playing them, then sorry and bye, I guess, but you had options. The Malthael, Hammer, and Lucio reworks ruined those 3 heroes for me, but I just moved on to other heroes I can still enjoy.

If you really feel that there is no more enjoyment to be had in this game, then I hope you find another game you enjoy as much as you did HotS.

1 Like

This is the only correct reply to this thread. Hots only sells skins to pay for WoW servers BTW.

1 Like

You do know that people will only know for sure what build will be good, talents, etc when it hits live and everyone starts playing lots of games and testing everything right?

If you don’t like AA build, just go another build, it’s fine.

“oh but AA is the strongest”

Then just wait for the balance patch after the rework comes live, play her a lot, give feedback on the other talents/builds. Blizzard always adjust things after it goes live anyway.

Bye Blizzard doesnt care

I leave because I do not believe that blizzard hold their creative minds and I do not believe in their future content anymore.

The person who designed whitemane also created alexstrasza. She is another great design that made healing felt unique and fulfilling. Alex also made people think more while havinfng great talent dynamics and delicate balance. And Im saddened that this balance team can not even grasp the taste of their own hero as much as her dedicated players, and turn her into another hit aa to heal hero. Whitemane felt fresh in an era of “hit people to heal”. She was the queen of quick decisionmaking.

6 Likes

If you dont like the games Blizzard make, then there are plenty of other games out there, you can try instead. Myself, i got a game called Stellaris, i play sometimes, to get away from toxic atmosphere, hots sometimes has. its always good to have a couple of non-blizzard games on your computer you can return to.

1 Like

Changing the ramp-up minigun trait to activatable percent damage was huge.

1 Like

Basically, this.

When I play a hero, it’s because I like the kit and talents as is and am not looking forward to any changes.

Even if I end up liking the new changes, that doesn’t mean I wanted the hero to change in the first place because I played that hero exclusively for their playstyle.

I think 90% of the heroes I used to enjoy are no longer enjoyable to me so I only play whenever a friend asks me to hop on.

6 Likes

There is a difference. I too don’t like AA based heroes, but of course when I’m playing Alex, or Stukov I’ll weave in AA’s as much as I possibly can. The difference is their kit and build options aren’t dependent on me having to stack 3 AA’s then hit a skill to get value out of the skill, which seems to be how many of the reworks are going.

I like ability focused/combo heavy heroes that aren’t primarily AA focused, or have their abilities tied to the AA mechanic. We have many of these kind of heroes in the roster already, so when yet another gets that kind of rework, it starts to feel homogenized and at least for me, less interesting.

As for the OP, I’m sorry to see someone passionate about HOTS leaving. This game can’t afford to lose players. As other posters have said, perhaps give Whitemane a try when she goes live and see in you like her? The recent dev post about her suggests they are listening to feedback.

I do understand your reaction, I’ve had heroes I loved completely changed by a rework and I don’t touch them now. But some I persevered with and found I could enjoy the reworked version even more so than the original.

10 Likes

we all hate changes, i didnt like sylvanas rework either even not being bad, it is just different, but no one actually cares about your farewell, im not trying to be rude just saying it wont change.

always easier to blame the player

So long, drama queen.

I can understand being unhappy about a rework, but instantly leaping to the full ‘Woe, Woe! This is the end for me!’ routine is just being ridiculous.

-It’s just one Hero.
-Even if she is changed, most of the Hero is still there.
-You didn’t even try the new version. Give it some some, you might find plenty of things that are still enjoyable. (I personally still mourn for Tyrande rework, but even though she’s less enjoyable I can still have fun playing her.)
-Nor have other people really gotten to know the new Hero. PTR is a thing, but not nearly enough to fully grasp a (new) Hero’s capacities.
-This isn’t even the final iteration of the rework. There’s always some patching and retuning in the first weeks. At least wait for the dust to settle.

1 Like

ok, Bye :slight_smile:

Wait, you don’t like when a hero gets an option for AA build while having others as well?

I’m quite interested in why people think “now there is only AA build for her” when a lot of high level players and even me are seeing 3 different builds and all of them being good there :woman_shrugging:

I mean, yeah, if you now are saying that you can only play her with AA build then you probably played her only with clemency before doing that boring trick to never go oom.

There is a lot of passion here but I have NO IDEA about which change you are talking about. I’m going to guess “Whitemane” is that right ? If it is you should read the reddit post

[Whitemane rework a mistake]

Which makes me (and blizzard) understand why this user hates the rework and blizzards response:

In order to be effective you can’t just have an emmotional spasam, developers don’t understand, “You wrecked my hero WAAAAAA” isn’t as effective as Here is HOW YOU wrecked my hero…

3 Likes

She needed changes, it was known from the beginning that she was badly designed.
Huge mana costs in the base and one talent that completely eliminated the mana problem.
The question is, are these changes good?

Next time it would be better to read the whole thread instead of providing your very precious idea. Each of these has been answered, hunty.

I actualy ment the ITR + TTS + range nerf event. As that still changed his playstyle quite a bit. The older tychus was before my hots time.

Ah, that explains it. Carry on, then!

I quit playing ana after her first rework. They made her super boring. She was one of the very few heroes who were perfectly fine on release.

1 Like