Good... but also bad

Name a character that is both:

1. Strong, or at least “relevant”, in it’s role.
  2. Something that you’re not very good with, and/or don’t like to play.

I’ll go first:

Brightwing - I hate this character. Hate hate hate. You may like it (her? him?), and that’s fine, but… ugh, I’m not a fan.

1 Like

Brightwing is canonically female

1 Like

Zeratul. Best at both, stealth and hypermobility but somehow I don’t even want to look at his portrait at selection.

1 Like

Alarak. I don’t hate the hero or his character, but I play him poorly. Although I’m not someone who usually dies often as any role, I get hung up on dying when playing Alarak and losing sadism stacks. This anxiety over losing sadism makes me play him worse than I probably would if he didn’t have this trait.

Do you hate playing her? You seem to only hate her wonderful friendly character. It’s okay, she only wants to eat your entrails, what’s wrong with that?

4 Likes

Tassadar. Enjoy his character, hate his gameplay.
Alex. She’s fine for me, but I don’t play her because I need to hit her E good and not good with her D (and I don’t like E build).

1 Like

This.

“You’re really good at murder” is one of my favorite voice lines in the game.

1 Like

I consider Lunara to be great at her intended purpose. Yet I am not really good with playing her.

2 Likes

Tyrande. I cannot play her well. I hate when shes our healer. Occassionally i see someone play her and am like okay shes fine

1 Like

hate tyrande is the most ever useless hero in aram

1 Like

i love how amazing Zeratul players can delete a person in like 2 sec. i have been playing since jo have came out, i have never touched him. i played many brawls, even the old version where it just gave u a hero. forgot to say and i own him for no reason.

Butcher! Love this character so much!

The way he charges at me and then dies in spectacular fashion? Majestic.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct

1 Like

I hate tyrande, she sucks, she have no healing, no damage and dies a lot… but only when I play her xD
and the fact that sometimes in those rare 1v1 she can just stay there poking you with sticks and healing like the whole galaxy makes me very angry >:[

1 Like

I’m tempted to say Valla. Everyone is talking about how strong she is, but I seem to be one of the people who has never been able to make her work - not before the rework either.

Hanzo. I really like the character and wanted to get good with him but, 113 matches in…he’s just trash. His moves are tough to land, don’t do dmg for jack when they do, his health is terrible. He pretty much dies on (1) hit for most big attacks. Lastly, his mobility is just as trash as everything else.

He’s one of those characters that, even if you win? It’s ALWAYS going to be an up-hill battle, and you always feel like the underdog with almost no chance the entire match. Depressing.

This is the reverse and that would be butcher. Everyone hates on him and thinks he is bad. but he is a pretty useful hero.

1 Like

When I want to suffer through all the levels of hell in one go as well as all the other variations of the underworld on the way, I pick Artanis. I am absolutely horrible with him and have never had a pleasant game with him against bots.

it seems u dont know me how i play as a butcher, usually i dont die too much, unless enemy team focus me hard, and usually got mpv or high siege dmg
and in this game silenced guys carried (im mpv) in unranked
https://ibb.co/54tbdW8

Malfurion. I know he is a top tier healer, and I have been in games with people who are fantastic on him. Whenever I play him, I always feel overwhelmed and on the verge of panic, trying to juggle all of the Regrowths and hitting my Moonfires. He is just too frantic of a healer for me to really enjoy playing.

1 Like

This.
Malf is great but he doesn’t get any flashy plays.
Whitemane at least feels rewarding when you put all that effort into upkeeping Zeal and hitting as many people possible with abilities.
With Malf it’s very incremental.

TLV

insert 20 char here