Globe changes. "eager to hear" feedback

Yeah… “eager to hear your feedback”…

You heard our feedback on here and on reddit… You don’t listen to us so why do you care about our feedback.

I’ve finally just deleted the blizz launcher off my PC. Good luck, guys.

1 Like

Crybabies, crybabies everywhere.

1 Like

“Crybabies” He says as blizz just continues to demolish the game. Yikes, bro. The only thing you every talk about on this form is how you want less warcraft stuff and more stuff from overwatch. You probably don’t even play ranked so why tf are you even on the competitive forum?

If you don’t understand the balance issues and what is wrong with this game right now… I don’t even know words to say here. Just completely oblivious.

2 Likes

How? Which way they demolished it now? Oh, let me guess - in no way.

They are REWARDING PEOPLE FOR BEING LATE TO LANES TO TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY. THEY ARE PUTTING THIS MECHANIC IN RANKED GAMES.

half the melee assassins are completely useless with the amount of slow/cc/burst there is in the game right now. And even if they are playable, 90% of the time why pick a melee assassin when you can just pick a bruiser that can do more damage/have more wave clear/ and have more CC and hp?

The map rotation in ranked is a joke because braxis is just a brawl, and instead of taking it out they remove volskaya???

They reworked raynor for the 3rd time when he was absolutely fine.

The MMR in the game is so wild that the skill disparity between players in the same rank is ridiculous and they won’t address it

The fact that in solo queue you can get put against 5 man pre-mades is also ridiculous and instead of fixing it they tried to hide it by not showing enemy teams in party so people wouldn’t tilt and give up before the game.

I could go on forever.

They will not do anything to bring back the player base they have lost. They are doing nothing to attract new players and the current mess of problems ranging from smurf, bad matchmaking, boosting, afking, trolls and feeding are going ignored.

But lets jump for joy as they rotate 1 ranked map, barely change 5 heroes and im sure they will add a skin in the next 4 months.

To be fair, Volskaya is a hot mess. Shouldn’t be in ranked. Needs to be tuned which likely won’t happen Any time soon.

1. Having a good game > win.
  2. Thinking of it as a game > thinking of it as a dead game
  3. Look at your mistakes and improve yourself, accept losing > Blaming blizzard/teammates/anything and anyone but you every single losing match.

I think everyone “hates” this game due to their pshycologic factors rather than objectively the game itself being bad at some factors. I 've been through it and eventually I understood that not every single day I will have good matches and fun.