Give us ways to communicate

Since my account can get silenced for telling people to do more damage or heal better…Let us at least link anything in the stats window. I just had a LiLi do 1/3 the healing of the enemy healer in a game with 2 0-0-6 teammates…and then blame others.

You can still ping as far as i know, which is usually sufficient for gameplay.

Screaming at your teammates, not matter how dumb they behave, is not part of the gameplay and therefore not necessary.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Does it help when you tell someone “deal more damage,” or “heal better”?

(Damage stat is irrelevant btw)

7 Likes

Oh sorry, I didn’t realise I was supposed to be dealing damage. I’ve just been walking up to people and /dancing this whole game. Thanks for telling me that so I know I’m supposed to deal damage.

Nothing to see here folks, just another example of the silence system working as intended.

6 Likes

It’s not hard to see why you’re silenced. You rightfully deserve it.

2 Likes

you got silence for telling healers to heal and dps to damage more ?
Please do go on and justify the way you said those things wasn’t deserved .

Stats screen is relevant but its always about the whole story , if the healer doesnt heal much, they can be several factors . same for the damage , damage doesnt always has to be sky high .

1 Like

First of all, did you team ask you to boss them around? If not, you better remember that you’re no more than just another player in this game. Therefore, you should treat people with respect, quietly do your part. Let them do as they please. You’re in no position to tell people what they should or shouldn’t do.

Also, I find it hard to believe that you actually think their so called “advices” are all sunshine and rainbows. Perfectly written in a civilized manner. Hard to tell if it’s due to your naivety or if ignorance. Or probably, both.

1 Like

If you’re doing that outside of a ranked match you fall under the category of “that guy”. : )

This response deserves an emmy for being right on the money.

One of the prime examples of how to get people toxic.

1 Like

WHEN THE HELL DID THEY ADD THIS?!?!?

There is a middle finger emoticon labeled : f u: You can’t even use it, but it’s there…

https://images.app.goo.gl/fqzYHd1Jp9ApcDRh6

You know what silence mean, right

They do and its called earning your way back to normal communication via not raging and serving your penalty. This game has much salt and just because its normalized does not make it acceptable - someone who does rage as well and needs to get better at not doing it

People are still quoting game stats like they matter?