"GG we cant win !"

GG ! we cant win ! we dont have a tank ! :rofl:
also …
GG ! we cant win ! we dont have a healer ! :joy:
no one actually said it in the game but its the first thing that came to mind , its almost like i could read lines to those early gg’ers typing that before the game even started lol

https://imgur.com/a/kFGLkLN

2 Likes

I saved you a few clicks.

3 Likes
HoTs players hate him, with these two simple letters defeat you whole team.

Edit: Had to change what I was quoting. Made me feel like I was gonna catch a ban.

1 Like

I sometimes have that sentence pop into my head but it is more like “GG i got us a perfect CC in front of my assassins and there is no kill.”
The worst one of my life was " GG i got a 5 man mosh pit engage and no one died because some have the focus fire capability of 4 blind people."(real story)

1 Like

I find some players so mentaly weak and giving up on so much little thing , kinda makes me wonder how they go through life lol

1 Like

Neither team had a tank or a healer.

Your team is considerably better off with Xul, not only does he provide extra wave clear + spawn additional minions for the enemy to clear,

he can be a pseudo-tank in teamfights with his rapidly self healing cleave and anti-AA shield on level 1 (perfect against Zul’jin and Butcher). He can peel a bit for teammates by rooting anyone who dives in and slowing their attack speed.

I have no idea why they’d complain.

Never doudt the complaining power of the player base lol